• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bye Douche

IML Gear Cream!
Thought he has changed and several people wanted to give him another chance but he failed miserably. Well he made the choice so he now has to live with it.

Thought he has changed and several people wanted to give him another chance but he failed miserably. Well he made the choice so he now has to live with it.
I dunno who the fuck thought he had changed and unbanned him in the first place.

Unless it was Arnold, fuck off

Could be true, I’m just observing from a linear standpoint of 2015-now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also started in Jan2015...to me? Same shit. Different names.

Glad to see some ppl go and sad others aren't around. But look around, still ppl contributing.

Some are more active then others. But I don't bounce around to other boards either. I used to belong to Eroids. Found a lot of know it all assholes on there.

I can say that the forum isn't as active as it was back when I started.

There have been a ton of great members move on and, the bad part about that is, they were almost all very knowledgeable.

The forum is here to learn and share experiences. The more of us that are doing that, the better. It doesn't matter your experience level either. Good conversation comes from the most unlikely places quite often but, it DOESN'T come from being a fucking low life begger.

I dunno who the fuck thought he had changed and unbanned him in the first place.

Unless it was Arnold, fuck off

It was Arnold that unbanned him.....but at my request....lol. Figured I'd give the guy another chance, it was entertaining while it lasted.

I can say that the forum isn't as active as it was back when I started.

There have been a ton of great members move on and, the bad part about that is, they were almost all very knowledgeable.

The forum is here to learn and share experiences. The more of us that are doing that, the better. It doesn't matter your experience level either. Good conversation comes from the most unlikely places quite often but, it DOESN'T come from being a fucking low life begger.

Social media has caused forums to die.

Social media has caused forums to die.
Yep.

Forums will make a come back though, social media is like the masses, very short attention span so, there will be something new to focus on eventually.

That's when we strike

Absolutely but several of us had encouraged REHH as well. I was hoping Summy Bear would come back too- He was kind of the opposite of bombr2- he was always bragging about how much money he had and how great he looked for his age- He said some stupid stuff but did make some good contributions and he actually did look pretty good for his age
So you're the one we should be mad at....

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Poirot and Sumner I believe it was had some good back and forth mainly about who had the better life, better vacations, more money etc...
Poirot is unbanned but hasnt posted- I suspect Summy wouldnt come back either- You mods hurt their feelings too much :grouphug:

Last edited:
I must have missed you saying earlier- What is your main ASF account? Throw me a bone. :hmm:
Nah.... REHH was just trying to drive content. I don't think he fully saw the bomber assholedness (if that isn't a word I claim it).

Poirot and Sumner I believe it was had some good back and forth mainly about who had the better life, better vacations, more money etc...
Poirot is unbanned but hasnt posted- I suspect Summy wouldnt come back either- You mods hurt their feelings too much :grouphug:
Summy was a liar and I called him out....life is what you make of it, but dont be a phonyfucktard.....that's why I post this....#I h8 liars...
565042b7c35835e008302bc4b43aaad7.jpg

Sent from my FDA work phone

Last edited:
Actually were you the one who pointed out that one of his vacation pictures was found on google images? Someone caught him on that one.
Kind of like that one dude I forgot his handle but he was throwing up pics and hiding face saying it was him and it turned out it was someone else with lots of pics on google. I wish I remembered the name- Everyone hated him

Last edited:
I must have missed you saying earlier- What is your main ASF account? Throw me a bone. :hmm:

And what is yours? Despite what most claim, all accounts are fake screen names. Is your name really lifter6973? Lol. Why do you care?

And what is yours? Despite what most claim, all accounts are fake screen names. Is your name really lifter6973? Lol. Why do you care? Most would say I'm pretty cool, some would say I'm a dick. I can't argue that either way

IML Gear Cream!
Actually were you the one who pointed out that one of his vacation pictures was found on google images? Someone caught him on that one.
Kind of like that one dude I forgot his handle but he was throwing up pics and hiding face saying it was him and it turned out it was someone else with lots of pics on google. I wish I remembered the name- Everyone hated him

Think I remember that thread where this dude was posting a log with those pictures and they weren't even him. The callout was pretty epic..what a fat fraud he was!

The guy who said he was a lawyer and won the jr nationals?

Back