• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bye Douche

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just banned the bombr2 cunt again.

We all know why, same reasons he was banned before but some added ones like offering positive reviews if sponsors send him gear and giving out his personal info which is a security risk for all of us if the wrong person got it.

Don't be a low life extortionist.

I have basically hated that dude since the day he joined

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF is wrong with that dumbass! hopefully he stays gone.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Yeah, not a fan of that dude. Seems he would be more comfortable on the Dark Web somewhere. Thanks Monte

LOL- he did that at BOP except it wasnt through PM- he posted it in the forum- he wanted sponsors to give him money to test their products and give reviews. He wanted the products free of course as well. No one bit.

We all know why, same reasons he was banned before but some added ones like offering positive reviews if sponsors send him gear and giving out his personal info which is a security risk for all of us if the wrong person got it.

damn it I forgot the best part- he said the sponsors should pay him to test the product because he was, "a well known member at ASF and other forums."
I wish I had the energy to go search for that post- I remember someone cutting and pasting it here- It was something else

Im afraid his mental illness is even too much for AAS forums, which is saying a lot. Seek help Bomber_2.

IML Gear Cream!
Part of me after a while had wondered if he were an LE account or something. Dude was asking me to send him vials and he would cash app me weekly. Uhhh. Nah we got sponsors for that shit. Initially seeing his health issues. I felt a little Bad for em. But It seems like he was feeding off of it. Maybe he can work grubhub

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I for one am glad he's gone, he brought nothing of value not even once, my dog is 10X smarter than him. Good riddance. TY Monte.

LOL- he did that at BOP except it wasnt through PM- he posted it in the forum- he wanted sponsors to give him money to test their products and give reviews. He wanted the products free of course as well. No one bit.

Lmao, I remember that. We posted the link here somewhere, but good luck finding it. I believe it was like $1500 month, plus gear, plus bloodwork. Dumbass.

so many people out here lately doing very shady things. ive honestly never seen the forum this bad before.
things have been very slow and tons of scammers it seems.

so many people out here lately doing very shady things. ive honestly never seen the forum this bad before.

I’ve only been here since 2015, but in that time this forum has dramatically changed. When I joined, and seemingly before I joined this place as thriving and alive. The conversations had substance and knowledge, and there wasn’t 2-5 of the same people in every single thread. I don’t get on here much anymore, but when I do it just looks like a ghost town.

Where did everyone migrate too?

I blame the ghost town on banning Sumner

I’ve only been here since 2015, but in that time this forum has dramatically changed. When I joined, and seemingly before I joined this place as thriving and alive. The conversations had substance and knowledge, and there wasn’t 2-5 of the same people in every single thread. I don’t get on here much anymore, but when I do it just looks like a ghost town.

this forum is just as active as any others

amen. He sent me a PM last night and I was too tired to post about this because you know some of us here actually work all day and train afterwards lol but anyway he sent me his “80lbs of muscle progress pics” and he’s either extremely delusional or just a straight up troll. There was absolutely no difference whatsoever in his body mass had he not told me which ones were before and after I would have had no clue. I also found it interesting that in the newest pictures from his bathroom mirror I could clearly see a can of air freshener, a candle, edge shaving cream, and some windex along with some other hygiene products I couldn’t make out. For someone who has these extreme allergic reactions to sents he sure had a bunch of them sitting out in the open. The guy is full of shit and is just a scam artist.

A red flag flew up when he claimed his mom said to get over his unknown medical condition the he keeps complaining about on here.

I mean, I had problems with my mom, long story short I moved out when I was 13 on my own and we didnt speak again until I was about 18. I tell you what though, even she wouldnt of said some shit like that. It just doesn't make sense. If you seriously can't do anything to the point your body is shutting down, what kind of comment is that. Sounds like his family knows he's bsing too.

Also, if you're using a forum to vent, you dont need to post pics of yourself and medical bills to "vent". He was looking for people to give him money or gear, not a place to vent, simple as that.

Get Shredded!

They are still out there reading the forum every now and then. The ones I know got sick of the middle school BS that had been going on. Then about the time you joined a small invitation only forum was started years ago. Not sure if thats still up and running but it had the feel of the old ASF except absolutely no BS going on.

I think as times change the younger people slowly merge into ASF and change it to what they feel is ok and for many its not. Its gotta be a pain in the ass for the mods to constantly monitor the site and keep BS out of here. Overall I think they do a decent job keeping dumbasses out of here. Just my opinion.

They are still out there reading the forum every now and then. The ones I know got sick of the middle school BS that had been going on. Then about the time you joined a small invitation only forum was started years ago. Not sure if thats still up and running but it had the feel of the old ASF except absolutely no BS going on.

I think as times change the younger people slowly merge into ASF and change it to what they feel is ok and for many its not. Its gotta be a pain in the ass for the mods to constantly monitor the site and keep BS out of here. Overall I think they do a decent job keeping dumbasses out of here. Just my opinion.

Definitely true. I feel like having those couple of ridiculous people here like summer and the previous guy.... was it officerfarva?? Made this place crazy fun haha

amen. He sent me a PM last night and I was too tired to post about this because you know some of us here actually work all day and train afterwards lol but anyway he sent me his “80lbs of muscle progress pics” and he’s either extremely delusional or just a straight up troll. There was absolutely no difference whatsoever in his body mass had he not told me which ones were before and after I would have had no clue. I also found it interesting that in the newest pictures from his bathroom mirror I could clearly see a can of air freshener, a candle, edge shaving cream, and some windex along with some other hygiene products I couldn’t make out. For someone who has these extreme allergic reactions to sents he sure had a bunch of them sitting out in the open. The guy is full of shit and is just a scam artist.

It would be great to get an OK from the mods to post them up. Interesting stuff you posted here, I would think the shaving cream would be a big no for someone who cant smell nothing. What a lying turd he is.

It would be great to get an OK from the mods to post them up. Interesting stuff you posted here, I would think the shaving cream would be a big no for someone who cant smell nothing. What a lying turd he is.
I received a screen shot from a rep with the send me gear message and that was enough for me.

That along with the laundry list of other issues.

Fuck the shaving cream, how about the scented candle? That alone contains more crazy shit than everything else.

Smells like bullshit up in there

I received a screen shot from a rep with the send me gear message and that was enough for me.

That along with the laundry list of other issues.
Yes sir. But I was talking about his 80lb progress pics. Lmao.

I'm on beach vacay in Florida so haven't been able to keep up with everything here. Figured it was inevitable that he would get banned again but thought it would take longer.

I would love to and maybe just block his face out. The pics are definitely worth 1000 words

Back