• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Bye Douche

Get Shredded!
Summy was a liar and I called him out....life is what you make of it, but dont be a phonyfucktard.....that's why I post this....#I h8 liars...
565042b7c35835e008302bc4b43aaad7.jpg

Sent from my FDA work phone

Nice apartment you nail bitting, ass fingering faggot.

Nice apartment you nail bitting, ass fingering faggot.
Lol....apartment? No.....nail biting? No, I use a Feather nail trimmer..of course you've not heard of Feather because you're a broke ass nigger on welfare....
Now run along before you get on my radar, bitch boy.

Does he still forklift ?
a2a0ff96a9e767a7c38f0f03eac522b8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

He's into plants. What does that say?

I was hoping all his post-reinstatement posts would be middle-fingered but I'm disappointed.
"He's into plants"....LOL....I like em, who the fuck doesnt? That's one of the most ignorant things anyone has tried to "burn" me with....are you fucking 13?
That's like ridiculing me because I love my wife....fucking stupid.
4f2f6fcd93495898d844090db643d643.jpg

"He's into plants"....LOL....I like em, who the fuck doesnt? That's one of the most ignorant things anyone has tried to "burn" me with....are you fucking 13?

You’re a cunt. You talk like a cunt. I’ve never read anything you wrote that I considered a positive contribution.

I was glad when you got banned because that means I don’t accidentally keep stumbling into your bullshit, and I’m greatly annoyed that you somehow got unbanned after posting someone’s personal information on the open board, even if that person was also a useless cum dumpster who annoyed the fuck out of me.

That’s it. No jokes. No burns. Just fuck you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does he still forklift ?
a2a0ff96a9e767a7c38f0f03eac522b8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Nope, spinning is the best way to build cardio...not interested in being a bloated fake fuck on juice...

You’re a cunt. You talk like a cunt. I’ve never read anything you wrote that I considered a positive contribution.

I was glad when you got banned because that means I don’t accidentally keep stumbling into your bullshit, and I’m greatly annoyed that you somehow got unbanned after posting someone’s personal information on the open board, even if that person was also a useless cum dumpster who annoyed the fuck out of me.

That’s it. No jokes. No burns. Just fuck you.

Aww, I have a stalker, that's cute....here's a cluepon, there's an "ignore" function you retarded ass felching dunce....you sound too ignorant to understand basic computer skills soooooo, EAD.

Smooches,
Hercules

IML Gear Cream!
Aww, I have a stalker, that's cute....here's a cluepon, there's an "ignore" function you retarded ass felching dunce....you sound too ignorant to understand basic computer skills soooooo, EAD.

Smooches,
Hercules

Not a stalker, cunt, just happen to read most of the active threads which unfortunately includes your regurgitated shit. And I want to be aware of the next time you shit the bed and get banned again so no, I won’t be blocking anybody. I’ve never blocked anyone and I’m not starting with you.

Who blocks people?

Thats like taking the orgasm out of sex...

carry on gentlemen. I’ve been bored as fuck all night.

Not a stalker, cunt, just happen to read most of the active threads which unfortunately includes your regurgitated shit. And I want to be aware of the next time you shit the bed and get banned again so no, I won’t be blocking anybody. I’ve never blocked anyone and I’m not starting with you.

Jelly fucks like you are so interesting because I love analyzing the varied emotions in your post....here's how I imagine you......tell me I'm wrong...
09977ecd869789b6639e50980c6d369e.jpg

So...real question.... how do you guys make your own memes?

Lol....apartment? No.....nail biting? No, I use a Feather nail trimmer..of course you've not heard of Feather because you're a broke ass nigger on welfare....
Now run along before you get on my radar, bitch boy.

How about this you fake ass Proud Boy wannabe? Post your gear stash and I’ll match. I’ve dropped over 1500 in gear off this board alone in less than a month. And to your “put me on ignore” faggotry, as an admin from another forum I’d put your gay ass on global ignore and let you talk to yourself or change your “I fucked prince” password so you couldn’t even log in. Fuck banning you if you know about it. You probably don’t even know what vbulletin or an admin panel is. Post your gear homo you ain’t broke right? And does your mom make you water the Plants or is it your heifer wife?

That's some thin fucking skin you got there, snowflake. Apparently you're hyper sensitive about your plants, who knew.

Jelly fucks like you are so interesting because I love analyzing the varied emotions in your post....here's how I imagine you......tell me I'm wrong...
09977ecd869789b6639e50980c6d369e.jpg

You mistake linguistic accuracy for emotional involvement. You do not effect me whatsoever. I consider these posts a public service announcement, like flashing your headlights to let oncoming drivers know of a speed trap ahead, or pointing out dog shit on the sidewalk. Worth acknowledging so hopefully others can avoid you, but immediately forgotten once out of my eye line.

So, for the record, and once more for emphasis, I consider Poirot to be the most useless currently active member of this forum in the grand tradition of bomber, Sumner and Southbeach.

To my knowledge he has never contributed anything of value, and his entire sense of humor, if it can be called that, seems to revolve around being a huge cunt for no reason. Some may find this funny and/or entertaining; I however, do not.

In conclusion, watch out for the dog shit.

P man... U just got done saying you love everyone.... Skoing on here.
fa6a30ee554badb2f2499c19e580427a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
And Little Stink's grinning ear to ear right now at your antics...he may well be just like you when he grows up :D

Poirot's full on entertainment haha.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
How about this you fake ass Proud Boy wannabe? Post your gear stash and I’ll match. I’ve dropped over 1500 in gear off this board alone in less than a month. And to your “put me on ignore” faggotry, as an admin from another forum I’d put your gay ass on global ignore and let you talk to yourself or change your “I fucked prince” password so you couldn’t even log in. Fuck banning you if you know about it. You probably don’t even know what vbulletin or an admin panel is. Post your gear homo you ain’t broke right? And does your mom make you water the Plants or is it your heifer wife?
Holeeee shit, are you serious?
Post your gear?
Fuck me, you're more pathetic than I ever imagined....
Dood, get some mental help because you have a serious inferiority complex....I bet your 5'2" punk ass got whipped good all your life, so take your Napoleon ass, VBulletin delusion of grandeur ass and go eat some hollowpoints....fuck you are a disgusting and troubled motherfucker...
How sad to brag about being some internet god....dood seriously, I feel sorry for you....you just made a complete idiot of yourself...nice.

Holeeee shit, are you serious?
Post your gear?
Fuck me, you're more pathetic than I ever imagined....
Dood, get some mental help because you have a serious inferiority complex....I bet your 5'2" punk ass got whipped good all your life, so take your Napoleon ass, VBulletin delusion of grandeur ass and go eat some hollowpoints....fuck you are a disgusting and troubled motherfucker...
How sad to brag about being some internet god....dood seriously, I feel sorry for you....you just made a complete idiot of yourself...nice.

Not an internet god at all. Actually quite humble. But... you called me a broke nigger so I challenged you. Step up if you can kid.

Attachments

• 3539763B-1084-4EB9-8E56-422772B5875E.jpeg
    3539763B-1084-4EB9-8E56-422772B5875E.jpeg
    742.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 5533919C-10DF-4C85-B88C-E4B9D53B5326.jpeg
    5533919C-10DF-4C85-B88C-E4B9D53B5326.jpeg
    835.9 KB · Views: 72
  • 68BE0DEC-083B-41EF-9CF0-D725C576404E.jpeg
    68BE0DEC-083B-41EF-9CF0-D725C576404E.jpeg
    980.7 KB · Views: 73
  • 630C8FD7-7E84-4B59-BEA2-622CDFE5DF9E.jpeg
    630C8FD7-7E84-4B59-BEA2-622CDFE5DF9E.jpeg
    635.3 KB · Views: 73
tons of meme generators out there- on my phone I just use an app called meme generator- its great - I take horrible/stupid looking pictures of my friends that either they are someone else has posted on fb and I go to town
So...real question.... how do you guys make your own memes?

Lathe, whats the deal with the hand pic- Is that your whacking hand or is it supposed to be proof you are a hard worker? I dont get the relevance to being big time or rich
Funny note on the truck though- you get some points for that

Last edited:
Lathe, whats the deal with the hand pic- Is that your whacking hand or is it supposed to be proof you are a hard worker? I dont get the relevance to being big time or rich
Funny note on the truck though- you get some points for that

That fucktard posted his hand. Mine is cut from bar knurl and chalk.

Back