Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Bye Douche

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dispense Quick View Post
    so many people out here lately doing very shady things. ive honestly never seen the forum this bad before.
    things have been very slow and tons of scammers it seems.
    Iíve only been here since 2015, but in that time this forum has dramatically changed. When I joined, and seemingly before I joined this place as thriving and alive. The conversations had substance and knowledge, and there wasnít 2-5 of the same people in every single thread. I donít get on here much anymore, but when I do it just looks like a ghost town.

Where did everyone migrate too?

I blame the ghost town on banning Sumner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,049 Posts
    Rep Points

so many people out here lately doing very shady things. ive honestly never seen the forum this bad before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokthan View Post
    Iíve only been here since 2015, but in that time this forum has dramatically changed. When I joined, and seemingly before I joined this place as thriving and alive. The conversations had substance and knowledge, and there wasnít 2-5 of the same people in every single thread. I donít get on here much anymore, but when I do it just looks like a ghost town.

this forum is just as active as any others

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,049 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Just banned the bombr2 cunt again.

We all know why, same reasons he was banned before but some added ones like offering positive reviews if sponsors send him gear and giving out his personal info which is a security risk for all of us if the wrong person got it.

Don't be a low life extortionist.
    amen. He sent me a PM last night and I was too tired to post about this because you know some of us here actually work all day and train afterwards lol but anyway he sent me his ď80lbs of muscle progress picsĒ and heís either extremely delusional or just a straight up troll. There was absolutely no difference whatsoever in his body mass had he not told me which ones were before and after I would have had no clue. I also found it interesting that in the newest pictures from his bathroom mirror I could clearly see a can of air freshener, a candle, edge shaving cream, and some windex along with some other hygiene products I couldnít make out. For someone who has these extreme allergic reactions to sents he sure had a bunch of them sitting out in the open. The guy is full of shit and is just a scam artist.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    this forum is just as active as any others
    Could be true, Iím just observing from a linear standpoint of 2015-now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts
    Rep Points

A red flag flew up when he claimed his mom said to get over his unknown medical condition the he keeps complaining about on here.

I mean, I had problems with my mom, long story short I moved out when I was 13 on my own and we didnt speak again until I was about 18. I tell you what though, even she wouldnt of said some shit like that. It just doesn't make sense. If you seriously can't do anything to the point your body is shutting down, what kind of comment is that. Sounds like his family knows he's bsing too.

Also, if you're using a forum to vent, you dont need to post pics of yourself and medical bills to "vent". He was looking for people to give him money or gear, not a place to vent, simple as that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lokthan View Post

They are still out there reading the forum every now and then. The ones I know got sick of the middle school BS that had been going on. Then about the time you joined a small invitation only forum was started years ago. Not sure if thats still up and running but it had the feel of the old ASF except absolutely no BS going on.

I think as times change the younger people slowly merge into ASF and change it to what they feel is ok and for many its not. Its gotta be a pain in the ass for the mods to constantly monitor the site and keep BS out of here. Overall I think they do a decent job keeping dumbasses out of here. Just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtoe View Post
    They are still out there reading the forum every now and then. The ones I know got sick of the middle school BS that had been going on. Then about the time you joined a small invitation only forum was started years ago. Not sure if thats still up and running but it had the feel of the old ASF except absolutely no BS going on.

I think as times change the younger people slowly merge into ASF and change it to what they feel is ok and for many its not. Its gotta be a pain in the ass for the mods to constantly monitor the site and keep BS out of here. Overall I think they do a decent job keeping dumbasses out of here. Just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Definitely true. I feel like having those couple of ridiculous people here like summer and the previous guy.... was it officerfarva?? Made this place crazy fun haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts
    Rep Points

amen. He sent me a PM last night and I was too tired to post about this because you know some of us here actually work all day and train afterwards lol but anyway he sent me his ď80lbs of muscle progress picsĒ and heís either extremely delusional or just a straight up troll. There was absolutely no difference whatsoever in his body mass had he not told me which ones were before and after I would have had no clue. I also found it interesting that in the newest pictures from his bathroom mirror I could clearly see a can of air freshener, a candle, edge shaving cream, and some windex along with some other hygiene products I couldnít make out. For someone who has these extreme allergic reactions to sents he sure had a bunch of them sitting out in the open. The guy is full of shit and is just a scam artist.
    It would be great to get an OK from the mods to post them up. Interesting stuff you posted here, I would think the shaving cream would be a big no for someone who cant smell nothing. What a lying turd he is.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,170 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TX_hempknight View Post
    It would be great to get an OK from the mods to post them up. Interesting stuff you posted here, I would think the shaving cream would be a big no for someone who cant smell nothing. What a lying turd he is.
    I received a screen shot from a rep with the send me gear message and that was enough for me.

That along with the laundry list of other issues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,501 Posts
    Rep Points

Fuck the shaving cream, how about the scented candle? That alone contains more crazy shit than everything else.

Smells like bullshit up in there

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I received a screen shot from a rep with the send me gear message and that was enough for me.

That along with the laundry list of other issues.
    Yes sir. But I was talking about his 80lb progress pics. Lmao.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm allergic to dairy. Any money in that?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,718 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm on beach vacay in Florida so haven't been able to keep up with everything here. Figured it was inevitable that he would get banned again but thought it would take longer.
    IRONLION REP
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Our website: http://www.ironlion-lab.net/
    Contact us: ironlion@keemail.me
    Wickr Name:ironlionlabs
    Wire Name:ironlionlabs

Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,049 Posts
    Rep Points

I would love to and maybe just block his face out. The pics are definitely worth 1000 words

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    341 Posts
    Rep Points

I would love to and maybe just block his face out. The pics are definitely worth 1000 words

Photo shop block his face and post them up.