Dispense Quick


Dq td

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Dq td

  1. #1
    Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    65

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    35
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points
    216889386

    Dq td

    Just wanted to post a quick TD picture and thank DQ for the great customer service and fast TA. Much appreciated




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    rubisean's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    665

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    93
    Thanked in
    60 Posts
    Rep Points
    2146589845

    You won't be disappointed with DQ gear.
    I bought pounds of test from them when they were wrapping in cellophane.

    Y'all don't know nothing about that... lol

    Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3,217

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,450
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    767
    Thanked in
    543 Posts
    Rep Points
    491133151

    Verra Nice! Top of the food Chain!

    Max

  4. #4
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    7,147

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    370
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,759
    Thanked in
    1,033 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Clarkkent View Post
    Just wanted to post a quick TD picture and thank DQ for the great customer service and fast TA. Much appreciated




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you for the post bro. I can promise you that you wonít be disappointed. Keep us posted on how it goes.


    Dispense Quick Rep
    Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

  5. #5
    Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    65

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    35
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points
    216889386

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Thank you for the post bro. I can promise you that you wonít be disappointed. Keep us posted on how it goes.


    Dispense Quick Rep
    Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list
    Thanks man

    I will say Iím new to all this and I had some bad reactions to another type. Tried this one with no PIP. Thank you guys


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Dispense Quick's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    5,982

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    771
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    901
    Thanked in
    528 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    the old school packaging. every box was wrapped in plastic. you have been around since the early days Rubisean. we may be getting rid of the 10ml line and switching to amp only line. not sure yet, or we will just do both 10ml line and 1ml amp line. expect amps in the fall.
    Quote Originally Posted by rubisean View Post
    You won't be disappointed with DQ gear.
    I bought pounds of test from them when they were wrapping in cellophane.

    Y'all don't know nothing about that... lol

    Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Dispense Quick's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    5,982

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    771
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    901
    Thanked in
    528 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Thank you so much for posting Clark. remember we run a promotion for a free product for every TD post. be sure to link this with your next order so you can get a free product of your choice.
    We always want to show our appreciation to guys that take the time to post TD threads like this. customer service is very important to us, it is something a lot of ships take for granted. Personal service is what we are about.

  8. #8
    Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    65

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    35
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points
    216889386

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Thank you for the post bro. I can promise you that you wonít be disappointed. Keep us posted on how it goes.


    Dispense Quick Rep
    Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list
    Most def will, thanks again


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    65

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    35
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points
    216889386

    Quote Originally Posted by Dispense Quick View Post
    Thank you so much for posting Clark. remember we run a promotion for a free product for every TD post. be sure to link this with your next order so you can get a free product of your choice.
    We always want to show our appreciation to guys that take the time to post TD threads like this. customer service is very important to us, it is something a lot of ships take for granted. Personal service is what we are about.
    Thanks bro. It is obvious you guys care about your customers. Iíll def be taking advantage of the freebie offer. Thanks again for quality product/service


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    7,147

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    370
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,759
    Thanked in
    1,033 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Clarkkent View Post
    Thanks bro. It is obvious you guys care about your customers. Iíll def be taking advantage of the freebie offer. Thanks again for quality product/service


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Without you guys, there wouldnít be Dispense Quick. So yes, we absolutely care about every customer and every order. The guy buying the minimum once a year is just as important as the guy spending a couple grand every month. There is no customer or order that is more important than the others. Keep us posted on how you like the products. Enjoy!!


    Dispense Quick Rep
    Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Forums