• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Contest time!

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whoever makes the biggest purchase from a sponsor on this board within the next 24 hours gets to become moderator of the day tomorrow and his first order of business will be to ban bomb r2.

By the order of the P.O.O.P and his pit posse

I might be the front runner. It was only $200 to GC this morning. Some of that GC tren/mast blend was calling my nizzle

Lmao i told Monte i wasnt posting from wed- monday . This board needs me.
Enjoy being dead again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Enjoy being dead again

Nah. You need a job. Truck stop glory hole operator might work out for you. Truck drivers arent known for wearing too many fragrances, other than unwiped ass.

Nah. You need a job. Truck stop glory hole operator might work out for you. Truck drivers arent known for wearing too many fragrances, other than unwiped ass.
You're a truck driver seeking companionship from someone much younger and much more attractive ?

Let's get this thread to 5k replies

Enjoy being dead again

Another big day of doing jack shit? Sitting in the basement of your girlfriends parents house waiting for everybody to get home from work so they can make your lazy ass something to eat?

Last edited:
Its ok buddy we understand. Theres gay animals , there were gays in rome and greece thousands of years ago. It only makes sense you're as straight as a rainbow
9eba5962bd07df062ed50173b8a74eb8.jpg

Another big day of doing jack shit? Sitting in the basement of your girlfriends parents house waiting for everybody to get home from work so they can make your lazy ass something to eat?
Im sitting in my own apartment making chicken thighs

Enjoy being dead again

Just one problem with that statement......you forgot me and Gibbs are back.
Isn't there a clothing dumpster near your apartment? They might have some good stuff for you and the Mrs.

Just one problem with that statement......you forgot me and Gibbs are back.
Isn't there a clothing dumpster near your apartment? They might have some good stuff for you and the Mrs.
Do you think they have 36 waist jeans ? 34s don't fit because of my 23inch thighs

Do you think they have 36 waist jeans ? 34s don't fit because of my 23inch thighs

This mother fucker is window licker, LMFAO he needs 36 waist jeans over 34? Just like he said before that he needed 3 or 4xl T-shirt

Did this shitstain on society really just double shit post on me? Oh well, hes gone now. Not worth the effort.

Tough talk from someone who could be taken out with a dryer sheet. Fucking cuck. Lmao.

Back