Flying international with gear.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Rep Points

Flying international with gear.

Hey all. Iím heading to the Philippines for a couple weeks and donít want to jump off my tren run. I have a cyp script so Iím pretty sure I wonít get into any trouble with that but... if you were going to travel internationally, how would you bring some tren along? Not worth it? Or is it possible? I did just do a cruise ship and brought gear and a shit ton of pot candy without issue. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lathe Crasher View Post
    Hey all. Iím heading to the Philippines for a couple weeks and donít want to jump off my tren run. I have a cyp script so Iím pretty sure I wonít get into any trouble with that but... if you were going to travel internationally, how would you bring some tren along? Not worth it? Or is it possible? I did just do a cruise ship and brought gear and a shit ton of pot candy without issue. Any suggestions? Thanks.
    Not worth it IMO. They execute people for drugs over there. However, it's probably not hard to source when you're there. Doing a Google search tells me that Manila is the place to be if you're looking. Also, IA is located in the Philippines, and seems to operate openly, so you may be able to pick up some Tren from them while you're there.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Philippines...n_philippines/

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    714 Posts
    Rep Points

I will never understand why people would do such stupid things. Do you have any idea what would happen to you if they discovered that?
    ALL MUST BOW TO THE P.O.O.P.

Please follow the chain of command.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,065 Posts
    Rep Points

Iíve answered this question 1000 times. I do it all the time put it in your check luggage and not your carry on and youíll be fine. Iíve flown with gear several times sometimes more than I needed.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    714 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    Iíve answered this question 1000 times. I do it all the time put it in your check luggage and not your carry on and youíll be fine. Iíve flown with gear several times sometimes more than I needed.
    Jswole are you flying international because bro I'll tell you, you are taking a huge risk. what happens when you get to your destination and they want to open up your bags to see if you have anything that is not allowed in the country maybe they're just looking for stuff that you want to sell. if they come across a vial with oil in it and they suspect it's something illegal they have the right to detain you do you really want to go through all that just for a vial of test.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    714 Posts
    Rep Points

TSA is more thorough with your carry-on luggage than the luggage that you check in

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts
    Rep Points

If true on the execution in the Philippines. Not sure they view steroids the same but the government does kill drug users and dealers. Made huge international news and waves.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    Rep Points

Put the cyp lable on the tren if you have a script

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

I have traveled with gear for the last 22 years and only had two issues. I also put it in my checked bags. The first one was in Tel Aviv about 16 years ago, I got stopped by customs, and when I showed them my prescription for Test they were cool, although I had EQ as well. I dont think they actually knew I had two different products, but why read labels right? The second time was in Lebanon just recently, I had GC Test, Deca, Mast blend. The customs officer knew what he was doing and what I had. He told me I couldn't bring it into the country, but I could buy it there. So he took my gear and let me go.

Do your self a favor, check the laws in the countries you will be in, by that I mean the countries that you will be in possession of your bags. Sometimes you'll have a transfer/layover where you have to claim your bags, this means customs.

Good luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Oldschoolone View Post

Thatís probably perfect. My other thought was to just premix everything in a cyp vial and fake it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,065 Posts
    Rep Points

When I originally read this my brain didnít even process the whole international part lol. Personally I would only take one vial of test and nothing more and only if I was going to be gone for several weeks and the country I was going to didnít sell test over the counter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    247 Posts
    Rep Points

Thatís probably perfect. My other thought was to just premix everything in a cyp vial and fake it.
    Thats what I was thinking. 5mls of test and 5mls of tren in a script test vial

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

If having the idea of a very small short term change in your physique is a bigger hardship then a slight chance of being incarcerated for years in terrible conditions then you alreaknow your answer.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    714 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Oldschoolone View Post
    Why do you guys always think a script is going to save your life? lol

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    714 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tmart View Post
    Thats what I was thinking. 5mls of test and 5mls of tren in a script test vial
    That makes no sense if he's going to another country the laws maybe very different there. And if they check the label because it needs a label you can't hide that and they find out its a ugl vial do you think if he has a script he can buy illegal drugs lol