• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Flying international with gear.

Lathe Crasher

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all. I’m heading to the Philippines for a couple weeks and don’t want to jump off my tren run. I have a cyp script so I’m pretty sure I won’t get into any trouble with that but... if you were going to travel internationally, how would you bring some tren along? Not worth it? Or is it possible? I did just do a cruise ship and brought gear and a shit ton of pot candy without issue. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Hey all. I’m heading to the Philippines for a couple weeks and don’t want to jump off my tren run. I have a cyp script so I’m pretty sure I won’t get into any trouble with that but... if you were going to travel internationally, how would you bring some tren along? Not worth it? Or is it possible? I did just do a cruise ship and brought gear and a shit ton of pot candy without issue. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Not worth it IMO. They execute people for drugs over there. However, it's probably not hard to source when you're there. Doing a Google search tells me that Manila is the place to be if you're looking. Also, IA is located in the Philippines, and seems to operate openly, so you may be able to pick up some Tren from them while you're there.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Philippine...sterone_aka_steroids_legality_in_philippines/

I will never understand why people would do such stupid things. Do you have any idea what would happen to you if they discovered that?

I’ve answered this question 1000 times. I do it all the time put it in your check luggage and not your carry on and you’ll be fine. I’ve flown with gear several times sometimes more than I needed.

I’ve answered this question 1000 times. I do it all the time put it in your check luggage and not your carry on and you’ll be fine. I’ve flown with gear several times sometimes more than I needed.
Jswole are you flying international because bro I'll tell you, you are taking a huge risk. what happens when you get to your destination and they want to open up your bags to see if you have anything that is not allowed in the country maybe they're just looking for stuff that you want to sell. if they come across a vial with oil in it and they suspect it's something illegal they have the right to detain you do you really want to go through all that just for a vial of test.

TSA is more thorough with your carry-on luggage than the luggage that you check in

Put the cyp lable on the tren if you have a script

I have traveled with gear for the last 22 years and only had two issues. I also put it in my checked bags. The first one was in Tel Aviv about 16 years ago, I got stopped by customs, and when I showed them my prescription for Test they were cool, although I had EQ as well. I dont think they actually knew I had two different products, but why read labels right? The second time was in Lebanon just recently, I had GC Test, Deca, Mast blend. The customs officer knew what he was doing and what I had. He told me I couldn't bring it into the country, but I could buy it there. So he took my gear and let me go.

Do your self a favor, check the laws in the countries you will be in, by that I mean the countries that you will be in possession of your bags. Sometimes you'll have a transfer/layover where you have to claim your bags, this means customs.

Good luck

IML Gear Cream!
When I originally read this my brain didn’t even process the whole international part lol. Personally I would only take one vial of test and nothing more and only if I was going to be gone for several weeks and the country I was going to didn’t sell test over the counter

That’s probably perfect. My other thought was to just premix everything in a cyp vial and fake it.

Thats what I was thinking. 5mls of test and 5mls of tren in a script test vial

If having the idea of a very small short term change in your physique is a bigger hardship then a slight chance of being incarcerated for years in terrible conditions then you alreaknow your answer.

Thats what I was thinking. 5mls of test and 5mls of tren in a script test vial
That makes no sense if he's going to another country the laws maybe very different there. And if they check the label because it needs a label you can't hide that and they find out its a ugl vial do you think if he has a script he can buy illegal drugs lol

Don’t do it....Custom is right

I have always taken my gear on domestic flights. If I were to chance it on an international flight, I would never try it traveling to the Philippines. Their new President has cracked down on drugs and has gone against several human rights, even killing people.

LowT

I use the 5 year rule- if in 5 years it isn’t going to make a difference in the quality of your life ... calculate the risk. Never worth it imo. Not even once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know he said two weeks but if it was one week and he was using tren ace could he take say a couple cc tren e before he left to somehow mitigate the issue? Or would that new ester and it’s timeline not make any sense?

TSA will go thru your check bags too, I find TSA slips in my bags every trip I take. EVERYONE LISTEN, I travel for a living and work in avaition, airports are government property, TSA is a goverment agency, every major airport has its own police department, smaller aiports ae controlled by the sheriff. your taking a risk. DONT

We should run a series of test logs with pics.
A. This study group takes gear when traveling
B. This study group leaves it home

Measure who had the most fun and enjoyed their vacation or holiday trip the most, including travel partners and family members.
Pics taken before during and six weeks after.

I would bet money study group B overwhelmingly has a better time while on vacation.
I would also bet there is a negligible difference in the during photo and zero difference in the after photo.
that is unless you get pinched for carrying anabolics or growth or both.

Coffee ☕

Get Shredded!
i have always taken my gear on domestic flights. If i were to chance it on an international flight, i would never try it traveling to the philippines. Their new president has cracked down on drugs and has gone against several human rights, even killing people.

Lowt

this

TSA will go thru your check bags too, I find TSA slips in my bags every trip I take. EVERYONE LISTEN, I travel for a living and work in avaition, airports are government property, TSA is a goverment agency, every major airport has its own police department, smaller aiports ae controlled by the sheriff. your taking a risk. DONT

This is true TSA checks both bags the same, they are not looking for drugs but if they stumble upon it looking for something that is on the prohib list then you will be caught. Airports do have their own security but the local Police make the arrest, if you are in a big city most cops don’t give a shit and confiscate and let you go. I worked for TSA at one point in my life. Now going international is a risk I wouldn’t do it because of other countries laws, domestic I bring shit with me everywhere and not just gear.

Once upon a time there was a little boy named Custom. He travel to Brazil a lot and on one of his fights he decided to take a half a vial of testosterone with him. Little Custom thought he hid the testosterone so well when he bought a box of hair color but low and behold when he got to Brazil the box of hair color was empty. This worried little Customs so much thinking that he did not pack it in his suitcase so when little custom return to the United States guess what happened he got pulled into customs and had his luggage searched and now whenever little Custom returns to the United States after an international flight guess what he also gets his luggage searched every time. So because of all the hassles little Custom just decided to stay in Brazil for the rest of his life.
The End

its the whole reason I got a script, just saying

its the whole reason I got a script, just saying

Yeah but it's worthless if you're carrying ugl gear

But great if you're getting your gear out of the pharmacy

Unless it World Pharma gear then you're golden!

Last edited:
Not that anyone gives a shit but I mixed test and tren in a DQ cyp vial, carry on with pins and swabs and nobody said a word. Even got re-screened in Hong Kong no issues. There is certainly value in the DQ label for prying eyes. Yes, it could have went south but a big honkey seems to be the least of security concerns over here. Now... tren in 95% humidity, fuck me its rough.

Not that anyone gives a shit but I mixed test and tren in a DQ cyp vial, carry on with pins and swabs and nobody said a word. Even got re-screened in Hong Kong no issues. There is certainly value in the DQ label for prying eyes. Yes, it could have went south but a big honkey seems to be the least of security concerns over here. Now... tren in 95% humidity, fuck me its rough.
If TSA let you on board with pins there is something wrong with our TSA system

If TSA let you on board with pins there is something wrong with our TSA system

It was listed as approved on their website. Consider this, a diabetic on a 14 hour flight without supplies is a lawsuit waiting to happen. It was easy and they busted the guy in front of me for a bic lighter and made him shit can it. Seemed like they’ve dealt with it before. You could do more damage with a spork than a 25g.

Back