• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Can I take dbol and decca together

Jwoodard2763

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been taking dbol and decca for a week and I lost ten pounds and I feel lethargic and like shit

I've been taking dbol and decca for a week and I lost ten pounds and I feel lethargic and like shit

Then, whatever you're doing, stop doing it!

Prolly add a lil test to that mix, brah.

Deca-test-dbol is pretty much how this whole bodybuilding with juice got started. It’s literally the alpha and omega of steroids.

You lost 10lbs by adding in d bol and deca? I’m assuming your running a test base? I’d say definitely stop taking the d bol and deca and contact the source you got them from ASAP something is definitely not right. I’d also go in for bloods and check all your health markers ASAP something is definitely not right.

You must not be eating then

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Two posts. One asking for a "cheap source," and the other is this shit.

IML Gear Cream!
In his defense.

I ate in a deficit during my first blast ever, was indeed a deca test dbol cycle. I dropped about 7-8 lbs and in the beginning (2-3 week point) and added about 15 lbs lean muscle by the time it was said and done.

i felt alpha as f*ck. Not lethargic at all. It was without a doubt the best experience so far (being my first blast prolly had a lot to do with that)

if you got your macros dialed in and your pushing yourself in the gym, things should be good for you.

So what's ur point??

I'm on test cyp

You didn't state that you were on Test Cyp in your opening post .. did you??? That's your bad ...

As far as your question .. if you using something makes you feel like shit or lethargic.. why would you continue.. No matter what anyone says..
Your health should be more important to you than anything else...
I suggest you pct and stop..

Next.. do more research, as all the questions like the one you posted in this thread, should be answered before you blast..

You need to put together a better plan.. and try again.. Don't be afraid to ask for advice.. but I'd read all the stickies for newbies.. and brush over them

dbol alone will put 10lbs of water on you in a week, either its bunk or your doing something wrong

I’d stop the dbol and just run test c deca and see how you feel. If you are set on running dbol I’d run no more than 50mg/ day and you definitely want to have an ai on hand. I don’t normally aromatize on test/deca but add in dbol and I start crying during movies.

with dbol the strength and weight comes on fast and leaves just as fast.

OP, there is no advice for this info...
doses?
macros?
height?
weight?
how often do you weight train?

think like** hey im 35, I train 5 days a week, I am currently eating 3600macro, my macor split is ... My baseline macros is 4200...split is... I'm currently running 500 test, 500 deca, 25mgs dbol

I'm lethargic and losing weight, not sure why?? any thoughts or advice would be helpful, thanks.

I'm 33 ,6 foot ,198lbs 7%body fat
I train 3 days on one day off ,I'm taking in 4500 calories a day I tried decca once before while using tren however they are both 19 nor compounds,so I cut out the tren and ran decca and blew up ,,,so I was curious as to if u could take decca and dbol,,I mean u could take anything with anything but won't get great results if they are competing for same receptors,,,that's what I was trying to find out I'm running 800mgs of test cyp,500 decca letrozale once a week 15mgs

Last edited:
I'm 33 ,6 foot ,198lbs 7%body fat
I train 3 days on one day off ,I'm taking in 4500 calories a day I tried decca once before while using tren however they are both 19 nor compounds,so I cut out the tren and ran decca and blew up ,,,so I was curious as to if u could take decca and dbol,,I mean u could take anything with anything but won't get great results if they are competing for same receptors,,,that's what I was trying to find out I'm running 800mgs of test cyp,500 decca letrozale once a week 15mgs

dbol dosage? yes, you can run dbol together with deca with no complications, that combo will promote some size and strength and for me, personally, the combo promotes an overall good well being. and, I add you can absolutely remain lean while using them together.
I'm curious, why are you using letro? rather than an adex or asin?
It may be relevant so what were you running before you started this blast? and how long have you been at 7%? I'm not being sarcastic when I ask... are you sure you're at 7%?

Get Shredded!
A little heads up..................The question alone already set the stage for the rough comments...It showed a huge lack of knowledge about gear use...Yes ,,,many of us enjoy pointing the less experienced guys(and Women) in the right direction,,,,however,some research is required ...Decades ago,,without the www. ....information was out there but and some hard work was needed...and not from the juicehead in the gym !!! My point being that Test/Deca/Dbol is the basic and widely revered stack for mass.....Ten minutes of research would have reveiled that fact....Also,,,,start with the whole story.......these are my stats,,compounds(all of them),,,diet,,,training...doses......................OK brother ..

Thank u for ur help,,,lol so im a fitness consultant at a gym in wa state,,so I have access to our in body annalysis, it gives u a break down of how much water your holding,any muscle 'imbalance,and skeletal muscle mass as well as body fat,,so I'm 189 lbs,out of that wieght 104.1 is muscle,my body fat is 5.5...im actually trying to figure out how to post a pic of it

When I use dbol I put on weight within 3 days by the end pig the week up 10# but I know it’s mostly water, I like to kick off with the dbol when cycling g deca.

Hi! I would do a blood test to check your Estrogen levels. It’s possible you crashed your Estrogen with your Letrozole, and that could explain lethargy and feeling like shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank u for ur help,,,lol so im a fitness consultant at a gym in wa state,,so I have access to our in body annalysis, it gives u a break down of how much water your holding,any muscle 'imbalance,and skeletal muscle mass as well as body fat,,so I'm 189 lbs,out of that wieght 104.1 is muscle,my body fat is 5.5...im actually trying to figure out how to post a pic of it
LOL! :roflmao:

Please don't waste our time with post a picture of that snake oil bullshit. It may work on your credulous fat customers, but not here.

Post a pic of your physique. We'll know instantly if you are even close to 5.5%

agree with Colin... letro strong as fuck.. check you estrogen...

Back