• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Arizona teacher Brittany Zamora, 28, was sentenced to 20 years in prison

IML Gear Cream!
Bro forget about whether the 13 year was hitting it right...she was MARRIED! Imagine getting cucked by a 13 yr old bwahahahaha

Her husband even begged the parents not to turn her in. Told them she'd just made a mistake.

Her husband even begged the parents not to turn her in. Told them she'd just made a mistake.

Did you see the pics of that guy? She was definately out of his league. The cuckery is strong with him. Bet it was a sham marriage.

Where did you find this? Is this for real? The kid had her as Mrs Zamora in his phone?- Id figure Hot for Teacher or Booty Call or Something
I liked her better blonde. And yeah, that poor 13 yrd old boy seemed miserable and desperate to avoid her...

GL-COMPOSITE-messages.jpg

dude a 13 yr old she could pretty much teach him to do anything and he probably would do it- plus he could probably fuck her 2 or 3 times in a row without needing a break
Lol... I feel sorry for the teacher. No way a 13 yr old boy left her satisfied. I think she needs to give me a call before she goes in.... soon as I’m on that tren, son!

She’s pretty hot... this kid is gonna be scarred for life cuz he’ll prolly never get another piece that sweet, again

Where did you find this? Is this for real? The kid had her as Mrs Zamora in his phone?- Id figure Hot for Teacher or Booty Call or Something

Lol...that's the 13yr old brain for ya. Found it from one of the early reports on her arrest.

I love the mrs Zamora too

I impregnated a older woman when I was 15. Been paying child support since I was 18. What is this horse shit nowadays.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Goddamm motherfucker......that shit was consensual....I got fucked by my buddy's fat sister the Summer before 7th grade...went back for 3rds....she was 16 or 17, I stuck it in until my stinger tingled....

Sent from my FDA work phone

Now you know the 13 year olds dad high fived him when his mom wasn’t looking, and then asked his son if the teacher would be down to keep it in the family?

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Now you know the 13 year olds dad high fived him when his mom wasn’t looking, and then asked his son if the teacher would be down to keep it in the family?

Sent from my FDA work phone

You know it- The dad wanted to tag team that dirty whore

Back