Pharmacom Store


HCG as "Test Base" on cycle.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    STTM's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    312

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    HCG as "Test Base" on cycle.

    Just curious if anyone has tried this at all or have opinions on it. No Test on cycle, but using HCG instead

    Thanks brothers!

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    chocolatemalt's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Purple Mountains
    Posts
    5,147

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    112
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    168
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Curious too.

  3. #3
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    WesleyInman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,509

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    890
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    477
    Thanked in
    323 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Yes this is a very commonly method we used when I was administering Meds. We administer Clomid as first option HRT at 25mgs ED. Even a client I have now, who was a patient, was 300n/dL prior to clomid and now he is regularly testing out 1100n/dL, which is not the average increase, however I see hundreds of n/dL improvements on just basic Clomid, which proves why it is so effective for PCT.

    HCG Info

    See figure 7.1 for full details
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4168024/

    We also know there is what is called "intratesticular" testosterone levels in men and that HCG should be used while on HRT. The article states that 300iu EOD is sufficient. I know when I worked with Metabolic Docs and other docs they had no clue what to do, and I would always recommend 250-500iu 2x per week which should present similar ranges tbh.
    https://academic.oup.com/jcem/articl...elHAmddFbZs_2g
    DISCOUNT CODE = WES15 FOR 15% OFF OF YOUR ENTIRE OERDER!


  4. #4
    Senior Member
    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,016

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,517
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,086
    Thanked in
    1,522 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    This sounds like a "I don't like needles" oral only cycle ideas

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    STTM's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    312

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    This sounds like a "I don't like needles" oral only cycle ideas
    Running Tren, EQ, and Mast.. plus a lot of peptides.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,016

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,517
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,086
    Thanked in
    1,522 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    Running Tren, EQ, and Mast.. plus a lot of peptides.
    Then I really don't understand why you'd want to do that at all

  7. #7
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,984

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    793
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    894
    Thanked in
    650 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    makes me tempted to run clomid alone for a few weeks and see what my bloods come in at- Ill probably do that in the near future- I dont think Im too far from bowing out of the game- I cant do it forever
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Yes this is a very commonly method we used when I was administering Meds. We administer Clomid as first option HRT at 25mgs ED. Even a client I have now, who was a patient, was 300n/dL prior to clomid and now he is regularly testing out 1100n/dL, which is not the average increase, however I see hundreds of n/dL improvements on just basic Clomid, which proves why it is so effective for PCT.

    HCG Info

    See figure 7.1 for full details
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4168024/

    We also know there is what is called "intratesticular" testosterone levels in men and that HCG should be used while on HRT. The article states that 300iu EOD is sufficient. I know when I worked with Metabolic Docs and other docs they had no clue what to do, and I would always recommend 250-500iu 2x per week which should present similar ranges tbh.
    https://academic.oup.com/jcem/articl...elHAmddFbZs_2g

  8. #8
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,984

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    793
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    894
    Thanked in
    650 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    wait, so you are running all this and replacing test with HCG?- I would think that is not a great idea- anyone else?
    Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    Running Tren, EQ, and Mast.. plus a lot of peptides.

  9. #9
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,272

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    115
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    If you can get the boys to produce a as much test as a replacement dose of test, just to maintain function, why not? Assuming that's all you're after with that idea.

    Will they? Who knows. Try it and have bloodwork tell you. If you come back at an acceptable test level, feel fine and achieve whatever your goal is, I'd say it worked. If not, add test back in.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    5,151

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,821
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,990
    Thanked in
    1,339 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    makes me tempted to run clomid alone for a few weeks and see what my bloods come in at- Ill probably do that in the near future- I dont think Im too far from bowing out of the game- I cant do it forever
    you should run a farewell log then. One last blast... dial everything in.. smash some milfs .. then now out of the game in style...

    but still come on ASF and talk shit. Cuz imma miss you big guy. Youíre one of the good guys!

  11. #11
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    11,884

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,659
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,328
    Thanked in
    1,458 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    my doc said HCG raised me almost 100ng on my labs. but that really isnt too much. I was taking 300iu daily per his recommendation

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Hellcat's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    518

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    50
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Rep Points
    741586693

    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Yes this is a very commonly method we used when I was administering Meds. We administer Clomid as first option HRT at 25mgs ED. Even a client I have now, who was a patient, was 300n/dL prior to clomid and now he is regularly testing out 1100n/dL, which is not the average increase, however I see hundreds of n/dL improvements on just basic Clomid, which proves why it is so effective for PCT.

    HCG Info

    See figure 7.1 for full details
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4168024/

    We also know there is what is called "intratesticular" testosterone levels in men and that HCG should be used while on HRT. The article states that 300iu EOD is sufficient. I know when I worked with Metabolic Docs and other docs they had no clue what to do, and I would always recommend 250-500iu 2x per week which should present similar ranges tbh.
    https://academic.oup.com/jcem/articl...elHAmddFbZs_2g
    Doc recently started me on this protocol, but doing 50 mg clomid w/ .25mg arimidex M,W,F.
    Waiting to check labs in a few weeks to see results.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    chocolatemalt's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Purple Mountains
    Posts
    5,147

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    112
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    168
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    my doc said HCG raised me almost 100ng on my labs. but that really isnt too much. I was taking 300iu daily per his recommendation
    Yeah that's almost nil.

    300iu/day... so 2100 iu/wk HCG total? Huge amount, minor result... gotta think your leydig cells are atrophied bad. I wonder if a year of treatment would revitalize em.

  14. #14
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    18,281

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,342
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,468
    Thanked in
    3,210 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemalt View Post
    Yeah that's almost nil.

    300iu/day... so 2100 iu/wk HCG total? Huge amount, minor result... gotta think your leydig cells are atrophied bad. I wonder if a year of treatment would revitalize em.
    Good lord I love seeing you back around here.

  15. #15
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    721

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    99
    Thanked in
    83 Posts
    Rep Points
    652506507

    Iím looking for the article now..... canít seem to find it yet.... I will post it when I find it. But I believe the study showed that 250iu of hcg twice a week maintained test level at around 85% of baseline and 500iu maintained levels of test around 124% or so of baseline. The one thing I canít recall is weather these test subjects were just hypogonadal or they were reviving test injections etc etc..... I am sure someone here has read it as well, itís from the ncbi studies site.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-24-2018, 04:14 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-21-2018, 09:34 AM
  3. "Low" dose test e cycle
    By ButterDiesel in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-10-2017, 10:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Forums