• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Sunday Funday!

GUNRACK

PIT POSSE SOD
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I hate the phrase Sunday Funday. Anybody got anything fun going on today? Fishing, boating, motorcycle ride debauchery?

Signing a contract for a new client. 1st time buyer program

Ive busy pouring coffee and making bloody marys all morning at the gf diner. She’ll make me a twelve egg omelette for working today...I hope

Going to see a man about a horse.
giphy.gif

How many lots/property's you have down there?
This is our 12th house sold and we have 10 lots that can be subdivided. I'm going to keep 2 lots that are side by side and build our house in Dec. just sold our condo about 3 months ago.

Fixing the lawn tractor. Hungover... no more booze for this guy I’m swearing it off.....

gonna start taking bodybuilding serious again.

sunday funday. Day one of sober living :)

IML Gear Cream!
Fixing the lawn tractor. Hungover... no more booze for this guy I’m swearing it off.....

Gunrack fun fact, ive been sober for almost 3 years

Gunrack fun fact, ive been sober for almost 3 years
congrats man. Im
looking forward to it. Not that I drink everyday but when I do , I way overdo it. Then I see the dumb shit I post or the dumb shit I do and feel stupid as hell ... lol

not me, not now.

Sweating it out in the heat up here in the north.

This is our 12th house sold and we have 10 lots that can be subdivided. I'm going to keep 2 lots that are side by side and build our house in Dec. just sold our condo about 3 months ago.
You'd build the biggest house in the subdivision and being the craziest neighbor to them all lmao. In no time they'll move out and you'll have 10 empty houses lol jk.

87d34254e0b8c6cfc1ba281f426caa42.jpg
Gonna make copycat Shake Shack Burgers! Online recipe

Max

I had a donut, debated with a christian . Im going to go swimming in a bit instead of lifting and I'll be lazy on dinner today and make this
391c7a9e4988d7273d7753a7fb64389e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Signing a contract for a new client. 1st time buyer program

Brother im looking to buy a home now and was wondering about that first time buyer program. Do you have any help you could give on it ? Is this your line of work ? If so im looking to buy immediately !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first step is admitting you can't handle it! Its all easy peasy from here Brother! Just got my 17yr Coin May 17th. Trust me when I say this. If this Fuck Up can Do It, ANYONE CAN BRO

Sent from my EM756 using Tapatalk

The first step is admitting you can't handle it! Its all easy peasy from here Brother! Just got my 17yr Coin May 17th. Trust me when I say this. If this Fuck Up can Do It, ANYONE CAN BRO

Sent from my EM756 using Tapatalk

thanks man. I appreciate it. For me, drinking does nothing but set me back and waste my time. Figure I can just see what doors open for me in my life without it.

Back