• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thanks mods

IML Gear Cream!
A little testy eh dumbass? Nah... no one could get away with being that stupid and not being noticed. Maybe bring back GFR too

Relax, if they are that large you can say “I have the largest nuts and make the rules” if anybody contested the statement pull em out.

Bald is the new 20 bro embrace it

Fleas.... ha.... advantage works wonders and quick!

That salt in your coffee could have easily been anthrax so be thankful it was just some added sodium

Anal sex ha thing of the past..... while having sex with the misses have her grab the base of your dick while you are thrusting and tell her to slowly grip the shaft tight and tighter while fucking!!! Feels god damn amazing

All in all, Custom, your life is not that bad from those symptoms. Embrace the fact that we all love you and..... if that doesn’t work just be glad your not bomber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is how to view the cup, it's not half-full, its so full pouring over the sides!

Who is GFR- must of been before I got here- Only person I really heard a ton about was Frannie
So what is your main tag or what is your banned tag?
A little testy eh dumbass? Nah... no one could get away with being that stupid and not being noticed. Maybe bring back GFR too

Who is GFR- must of been before I got here

George Foreman Rules, he used to be very active on many boards, not sure where he went....probably prison. lol

George Foreman Rules, he used to be very active on many boards, not sure where he went....probably prison. lol
Wouldn't be surprised and maybe Frannie might be or is headed there too.

97 comments in a day. Shit i do drive in the comments

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Dudes been blasted 103 times in this thread so far. Mistakes were made and i hope Lessons learned. Maybe once everyone's had their say. We can get back to being a gay body building forum. Cause this distracts me from jaggin it to all ur avatars.
Splish splash bitches
Splish splash.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Dudes been blasted 103 times in this thread so far. Mistakes were made and i hope Lessons learned. Maybe once everyone's had their say. We can get back to being a gay body building forum. Cause this distracts me from jaggin it to all ur avatars.
Splish splash bitches
Splish splash.

Bum-br2....104 times. Splish splash. *giggles.

*bat's eyelashes*
*Gargles*
Whose next?
Lmao
Ah fuck it. Get em boys. Was hoping yall would kill em with kindness. But I forgot where I was at.
Every one meet me at the wood shed for picks n torches.

Guesses on who Horlinda is? I can't figure it out but for sure a gimmick like I think you or someone else pointed out.

Some chic that was banging S2h that he kicked to the curb. Sounds like her pussy was worn slap out....lol.

My vintage blow up doll Horlinda has just changed so much lately....her latex meat flaps have gotten real angry....they flap side to side like they have a bad attitude....I also found synthetic estrogen injections in her air pump....things have just changed so much since then...

I know she uses her rubber eraser nipples to post things about me on here about our lives together...and I'm hurt by that and I'm hurt by the sharp seam edges on her portal fully functional.anus trap....it just seems the changes are too much...

What should I do ASF??

Sincerely ,
Hopeless Rubber Ho Pounder..

horlinda...you are a stupid whore for chasing a man first of all
you are a stupid whore for thinking a bunch of ambiguous people on the interwebs give a flyng fuck about your relationships

I suggest that you and your man whore simply go kill yourselves....or get some fucking self respect
one or the other

Last edited:
Some chic that was banging S2h that he kicked to the curb. Sounds like her pussy was worn slap out....lol.
Lmao thanks for that! S2h needs a real hottie ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt get it but I think I do now- apparently Horlinda is a either a dude or chick that hates some whore named Linda- Something like mixing your fuck partners with your ASF peeps and someone got their feelings hurt.

I didnt get it but I think I do now- apparently Horlinda is a either a dude or chick that hates some whore named Linda- Something like mixing your fuck partners with your ASF peeps and someone got their feelings hurt.

I never even remember seeing that username until recently when someone posted in the moderator forum about her being a troll gimmick account that we need to watch.

bombr send me your credit card info and I put $1000 on it for ya

- - - Updated - - -

and I will include some raws n more test enth its still good 2 go
Lol.

Bomber. Whip out that anaphylaxic dong n show these dudes what 300 bucks could get em.
Or better yet. Give em a dollars worth.

Who's getting dick smacked first ?
Probably poirot , then chicagosterone
Frank , mighty mouse , gun rack

In a year I'll be having the last laugh

Mark my words

Who's getting dick smacked first ?
Probably poirot , then chicagosterone
Frank , mighty mouse , gun rack

In a year I'll be having the last laugh

Mark my words

Listen Mr. XXXL....I figured it out.... you've been exposed to too much insulation and its causing an inability to breathe while doing anything strenuous( I.E. WORKING) I don't know how you expect to juice and work out at a gym with those types of allergies. Let's forget get all that and get back on track.... Instead of whoring yourself out on the ole camera financial domination or whatever which obviously isn't working. I think you should sue the insulation companies and claim you got Mesothelioma err some shit.... BOOM! Problem solved. Ill be expecting a kick back for this free advice.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Listen Mr. XXXL....I figured it out.... you've been exposed to too much insulation and its causing an inability to breathe while doing anything strenuous( I.E. WORKING) I don't know how you expect to juice and work out at a gym with those types of allergies. Let's forget get all that and get back on track.... Instead of whoring yourself out on the ole camera financial domination or whatever which obviously isn't working. I think you should sue the insulation companies and claim you got Mesothelioma err some shit.... BOOM! Problem solved. Ill be expecting a kick back for this free advice.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Nah man he needs to be employed for more than a week . Hr didn’t even finish filing his w4 before he tried to claim workers comp. because his bitch ass couldn’t handle a smell .

Back