• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Thanks mods

Get Shredded!
I work jist fine, certain smells close my throat up. Mesothelioma is caused from asbestos. I worked with fiber glass . Im only a 2x . If you seen my before and after pics you'd be like DAMN dude did something . I may not be all ripped and chiseled, but im going for size. Get the size then cut.

If you want my before and after pics pm . Im not comfortable showing my face
Its bad enough my phone number , address and ass has been posted

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Nah man he needs to be employed for more than a week . Hr didn’t even finish filing his w4 before he tried to claim workers comp. because his bitch ass couldn’t handle a smell .
You're definitely getting a dick smack

You're definitely getting a dick smack

Good luck that would be a suicide mission since I actually shower and wash my ass you might smell a fragrance and die . You might be the only mother fucker actually allergic to work. Next thread you make will probably be about you trying to get social security for being disabled. No bullshit though if I were you instead of trying to get handouts my ass would be updating my resume and applying for jobs . There are plenty of labor places that you could go to but you will need to get up early get a pair of work boots and gloves and be a man .

Good luck that would be a suicide mission since I actually shower and wash my ass you might smell a fragrance and die . You might be the only mother fucker actually allergic to work. Next thread you make will probably be about you trying to get social security for being disabled. No bullshit though if I were you instead of trying to get handouts my ass would be updating my resume and applying for jobs . There are plenty of labor places that you could go to but you will need to get up early get a pair of work boots and gloves and be a man .
I have work boots . Lots of temp places won't work with me because of my allergy . They don't say it directly but i prettu much know.

You do realize I'm not gonns let you up until you kiss it on the head

I work jist fine, certain smells close my throat up. Mesothelioma is caused from asbestos. I worked with fiber glass . Im only a 2x . If you seen my before and after pics you'd be like DAMN dude did something . I may not be all ripped and chiseled, but im going for size. Get the size then cut.

How do you go to the gym then? Everyone's got some type of shit on, this doesn't occur at the gym?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I have a weight bench and weights at home. The pull up & dip station at the ladys mom's house ( across the street )and they have lat pull down too . I do different squats for legs along with lunges
The in laws know what im allergic to so they don't have it at their house

There is also a pool maybe a block away

Dude, don’t post any pics of yourself. You’ll probably fuck it up and show your face. Then someone (poroit) will figure out who you are and out you. Save yourself from that bullshit

I have a weight bench and weights at home. The pull up & dip station at the ladys mom's house ( across the street )and they have lat pull down too . I do different squats for legs along with lunges
The in laws know what im allergic to so they don't have it at their house

There is also a pool maybe a block away

your one funny ass dude lmfbo..i just picture your sweaty ass after two sets of 135 running across the street to do dips at your girls parents house.... than to top it off you gotta drive down the block to put afew laps in.... I think you are a professional troll.... lol I think I'm starting to get you bro..... I'm not gonna burn you no more..I'm starting to think there might actually be something wrong with you... and if that's the case, I'm not one to kick someone while they're down.

IML Gear Cream!
Lol naw I've met a few mother fuckers that are allergic to work, but they aren't on a forum with a bunch of grown mother fuckers that get it looking for handouts.... they're just slumming it up on that govmnt cheese .... and as far as I'm concerned, if they're content eating bologna sandwiches living in a section 8 .... god bless.

I have work boots . Lots of temp places won't work with me because of my allergy . They don't say it directly but i prettu much know.

You do realize I'm not gonns let you up until you kiss it on the head

Can’t call them work boots if you don’t have a job those are just Walmart timberlands

your one funny ass dude lmfbo..i just picture your sweaty ass after two sets of 135 running across the street to do dips at your girls parents house.... than to top it off you gotta drive down the block to put afew laps in.... I think you are a professional troll.... lol I think I'm starting to get you bro..... I'm not gonna burn you no more..I'm starting to think there might actually be something wrong with you... and if that's the case, I'm not one to kick someone while they're down.

We live in the same apartment complex just different blocks . If i look out my bedroom window i can see their apartment. I normally walk to the gas stations for a bit of cardio . Been going more at night lately because its been in the 90s . The gas station that's open at midnight is probably 1.5-2 miles away ( one way) my in laws don't mind me coming over.

I actually have steel toe tennis shoes. The boots are a bit much on my ankles . Yes i did get them from Wal-Mart. Off brand ans name brand both ware out in the same amount of time.

In 2011 after my doctor went to prison i was diagnosed with bipolar schizophrenia with tactile hallucinations ( i feel sounds)

Of course that was after being on vicodin es gic plus darvocet xanax seroquil for 8 years then suddenly coming off

Yeah he finally convinced me too. Feel sorry for the guy now. He's sent me pms with pictures of him and documents with hospital vists etc.

Last edited:
Finally see im not bull shitting u rehh?

Finally see im not bull shitting u rehh?

I'm coming around but look how many fake troll accounts we've seen around here, hard to believe anything anymore.

Get Shredded!
Im not shitting u on the allergy,

Gunrack is 40 :(

Old enough to be baby stinks grandpa

Gunrack is 40 :(

Old enough to be baby stinks grandpa
LMAO. Maybe you should be Lil' Stink's godfather :D

Bet the little man's already driving his dad insane!

Jesus 40 ! I'll be for in nov of 2027
* scorpio season is coming *
d320d86ef1c3c513e4e164cc60f579d3.jpg

They say we get better looking with age. Maybe you're just now hitting your peak?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Ha. I look exactly like wesleyinman, hes my doppelgänger, I actually got confused when i saw his avi. Except half my body is tattooed. I would consider him an attractive man. All homo

Last edited:
Watch it! You might get moved to the front of the list.

Edit: Guess I should have read all the posts first. He did say you will definitely get a dick smack. Not sure where you are now in the list order though.
Nah man he needs to be employed for more than a week . Hr didn’t even finish filing his w4 before he tried to claim workers comp. because his bitch ass couldn’t handle a smell .

Last edited:
should be in a search- we have seen his face in the past- it was photobucket or something but someone copied and pasted I believe
Dude, don’t post any pics of yourself. You’ll probably fuck it up and show your face. Then someone (poroit) will figure out who you are and out you. Save yourself from that bullshit

Back