• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Thanks mods

Get Shredded!
I would pay a solid 50 to see if you could take a 230 grain to the face at 850 ft/sec

Give me your cash app and I will pay after you attempt it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No shot gun shells for me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

So bombr2 said he's not gonna post from Wednesday until Monday and see "how active" the forum is.....

I'm sure it'll be just as active as it was when he was gone and we didn't have to sort through his begging for money woe is me threads.

Dogshit content is Dogshit. Nobody cares if it's not there

So bombr2 said he's not gonna post from Wednesday until Monday and see "how active" the forum is.....

I'm sure it'll be just as active as it was when he was gone and we didn't have to sort through his begging for money woe is me threads.

Dogshit content is Dogshit. Nobody cares if it's not there
Look at the last time a post had this many hits in 2 days , the board needs ne2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Imagine u found out people recommended your family Member shoot themselves... U can suck a dick big guy. That's rotten. Fuck if yall disagree. Rippin on someone.. Talkin some shit.. Sure.. But suicide... Man u got guns.. Do it ur dam self.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Imagine u found out people recommended your family Member shoot themselves... U can suck a dick big guy. That's rotten. Fuck if yall disagree. Rippin on someone.. Talkin some shit.. Sure.. But suicide... Man u got guns.. Do it ur dam self.

You are right up there on that list to stink! I got to much to live for like.... not having allergies and shit.

Having a son now... I'll never be like the scumbag wanna be you are. I'd never set such examples. Shame on u mouse... The way you speak to our members disgusts me. Pit or not.

Literally the Deuce Bigalow of the forum. Bottom feeding troll selling booty pics for change. Ol Deucey Deucey Deucey, file bankruptcy like a man and get on disability. Stop begging on a steroid forum. For fuck sake, have some self respect.

Having a son now... I'll never be like the scumbag wanna be you are. I'd never set such examples. Shame on u mouse... The way you speak to our members disgusts me. Pit or not.

Scumbag and asshole are 2 different things. Get out your god damn feelings faggot it’s the pit!

No I don’t or wouldn’t care if bombr offed himself. I wouldn’t miss a meal.

And I only talk to the fucks like this that bring it on then self.

Scumbag and asshole are 2 different things. Get out your god damn feelings faggot it’s the pit!

K I buy that ur an asshole. And I dunno your hygiene protocol. Nor do I care. And as u said about bomber. Shit I didn't loose sleep over 9/11. Don't know Em. Doesn't really effect me. So I get that too dude.. But to initiate and recommend... It's fucked. If u can't see that. Well that's ur side of the street mouse. I'm just pointing out the obvious.

Come to think of it... You started shit with me early on. Told me to kill myself... Specifically because I replied with quote to customs post.. You were bothered that his lengthy text was all quoted...
This is how I brought it to myself.. Seems pretty easy to get on that list of yours.

Come to think of it... You started shit with me early on. Told me to kill myself... Specifically because I replied with quote to customs post.. You were bothered that his lengthy text was all quoted...
This is how I brought it to myself.. Seems pretty easy to get on that list of yours.

Bro, it's the pit. Expect MM to tell 20 more people to kill themselves over the next year. Especially during Christmas because he gets into the holiday season and feels extra givey. No one is going to open their computer screen, read that he said that, and take action because he told them to do it. Go give your wife's sister the ol stink finger and come back. You'll feel better.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Bro, it's the pit. Expect MM to tell 20 more people to kill themselves over the next year. Especially during Christmas because he gets into the holiday season and feels extra givey. No one is going to open their computer screen, read that he said that, and take action because he told them to do it. Go give your wife's sister the ol stink finger and come back. You'll feel better.

Maybe I should take over the captains kindness thread

If only she had a sister mcgibby. =D

Taking my morning shit. The reverse anal is putting me in a better mood already.

Mrs Stink only gave big stinky an hour of sleep. Safe to say it's been a touchy morning. Or it's this tren base stuff.Feel like I'm sweating out that g word. Stinkbodydeluxe

Get Shredded!
Maybe I should take over the captains kindness thread

Fuck it. Gibbs is right MM.. give me some of ur evil kindness. I wanna feel the pits burn for Breakfast. Take the good with the bad. Be nice if u sent me a virtual shot of Jameson for lunch tho.

Im trying to figure out why Parrot hasnt posted yet. Did the mods hurt his feelings? He has been unbanned for a while. Ive had my popcorn ready for a long time waiting for him to rip bombr and now the popcorn is cold. This depresses me and now I may kill myself. Parrot is to blame. :(

Im trying to figure out why Parrot hasnt posted yet. Did the mods hurt his feelings? He has been unbanned for a while. Ive had my popcorn ready for a long time waiting for him to rip bombr and now the popcorn is cold. This depresses me and now I may kill myself. Parrot is to blame. :(
I made us all some kool-aid.

I was told I was Cherokee, Apache, and black foot. Turns out I'm all white. I am no better than an Elizabeth Warren :(
157ec3bd900a147819fe313c91d24095.jpg

bro, you couldnt tell by looking in the mirror?

Lol. Well yeah. Predominantly white. Figured my family on both sides weren't full of shit though. #iwaswrong

you should be wearing a wompun arm band like dog the bounty hunter, I think hes 8% cherokee, thats pretty much full blood in politics

Bro, it's the pit. Expect MM to tell 20 more people to kill themselves over the next month. Especially during Christmas because he gets into the holiday season and feels extra givey. No one is going to open their computer screen, read that he said that, and take action because he told them to do it. Go give your wife's sister the ol stink finger and come back. You'll feel better.

Fixed

stink go make a BDSM movie and wait until the next time mighty mouse is drunk and then send it to him he likes it rough when he's on the bottle and all will be good

Back