• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thanks mods

Lol.. I know you guys laughed.
mission complete ✅

lol- isnt blackstar the old bunk lab that sent dema vials to test and they were awful? looks like Parrot was definitely fucking with you and if he did post your addy not cool but you got a second chance, I think Parrot should get one too.
Here's why i gave him my addy
He offered to send me cash , i have court in a few weeks for non payment of an ambulance ride . Not paying = 30 days in county, then u get out , another court date. No payment 60 days
57c6d29a537ef24fcd5fb0ca3f2abe3a.jpg
592870f3e571611f96685902476960af.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

lol- isnt blackstar the old bunk lab that sent dema vials to test and they were awful? looks like Parrot was definitely fucking with you and if he did post your addy not cool but you got a second chance, I think Parrot should get one too.
I got banned by farva just being a dick
I never posted anyone's info

Maybe you should ummm

Stop giving your fucking personal info out to people you don’t fucking know!!

You are a dumb mutha fucca in my book. Hell I don’t even give these piece of shit bathtub brewers my addy. I give them a addy of a friends friend I don’t even know.

There is only 2 mutha fuccas that got my real proton mail account and wickr account on these forums.

Here some advice don’t trust anybody on any forum. Only trust the person you lay down with EVERY night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sometimes ypu cant trust them as far as you can throw em. ;) what up mm

Yea i guess i just expect to much from ppl . I'm a nice guy pretty chill so i expect the same . Neither cheapthreads or poirot sent me testosterone

# taking donations #

You must be one desperate mutherfucker to give your address out expecting an anonymous troll on a gay bodybuilding forum to send you money.

No need at all to give someone your address for money. Cashapp, PayPal, MG,WU need I go on.

You gave your address to Poirot, expected him to fedex you a $300 check?!?!

Bwhahahahaha

You have to be poirots gimmick account.

Well shit. I’m gone for a single day and miss all kinds of stuff?! ASF is a wild ride.
Oh yes and it helps me pass the time at work :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Bwhahahahaha

ROFL...that made my day lol.

IML Gear Cream!
I wonder if he's sending the $300

I meant idc if the mods are liberal

they should have banned you for being so stupid and giving the biggest troll on the forum your personal info. What makes you think a guy who has openly voiced his hate for you is all of a sudden going to decide he likes you enough to send you $300.

they should have banned you for being so stupid and giving the biggest troll on the forum your personal info. What makes you think a guy who has openly voiced his hate for you is all of a sudden going to decide he likes you enough to send you $300.
I have to say that Bomber's return to the forum really made things happen though, lol

Bwhahahahaha

I made 400 bucks off my butt , u remember?

I have to say that Bomber's return to the forum really made things happen though, lol
Im doing a podcast this week if you're interested in watching. Its about genital piercings

Thanks guys for deleting that post much appreciated

No problem, I also gave him a 2 day ban.

You must be one desperate mutherfucker to give your address out expecting an anonymous troll on a gay bodybuilding forum to send you money.
I am quite desperate . I have medical bills up the ass , court case for non payment for an ambulance ride, credit cards are maxed and i can't afford my epi pen.
if you guys wanna help

I am quite desperate . I have medical bills up the ass , court case for non payment for an ambulance ride, credit cards are maxed and i can't afford my epi pen.
if you guys wanna help

Bruh get a fuckin job.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Back