• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Thanks mods

bomb_r2

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thanks guys for deleting that post much appreciated

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Idc someone posted my address and i highly doubt arnold is liberal

You told pariot the address you gave him was real and if he posted it you didn’t give a fuck.

Guess you really do give a fuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unban potriot

I wonder if he's sending the $300

I meant idc if the mods are liberal

Why are you in the red ?

Calling me liberal will get you a time out for outright saying stupid shit

Dammit what you do Bomber? You just got back here now and this happens????

Be careful not to bait Poirot...he's a real shark lol

Dammit what you do Bomber? You just got back here now and this happens????

Be careful not to bait Poirot...he's a real shark lol

He got banned so no worries on that.

As far as I can tell he posted his addy and broke the rules. Bombr IMO was asking for it, but it's still not right and fucked up to post someones address.

Under no circumstances would I be okay with someone posting my address.

He got banned so no worries on that.

As far as I can tell he posted his addy and broke the rules. Bombr IMO was asking for it, but it's still not right and fucked up to post someones address.

Under no circumstances would I be okay with someone posting my address.

Agreed. Poirot should not have done that and Cheapthreads once did post Bomber's phone #, and that was a cheap shot.

Here's why i gave him my addy
He offered to send me cash , i have court in a few weeks for non payment of an ambulance ride . Not paying = 30 days in county, then u get out , another court date. No payment 60 days
57c6d29a537ef24fcd5fb0ca3f2abe3a.jpg
592870f3e571611f96685902476960af.jpg

No one called besides sumner but we were texting anyways

Still be wary of someone trying to bait you like Cheapthreads did in the past. I had people try to bait me like that but didn't fall for it.

Yea i guess i just expect to much from ppl . I'm a nice guy pretty chill so i expect the same . Neither cheapthreads or poirot sent me testosterone

# taking donations #

Who posted your address in personal information?
I don't know the circumstances but unless it involves some sort of scam that you were involved in or something of that nature then I can see people keeping others in the know..
But if someone vindictively posted your address or gave it to any other members that is a huge violation, and a major disrespect on the brother honor code!

Who posted your address in personal information?
I don't know the circumstances but unless it involves some sort of scam that you were involved in or something of that nature then I can see people keeping others in the know..
But if someone vindictively posted your address or gave it to any other members that is a huge violation, and a major disrespect on the brother honor code!
I posted the screen shots. U be the judge

I posted the screen shots. U be the judge

Where did he post your address? clearly that appears that it was deleted but what section did he do it?

Get Shredded!
Where did he post your address? clearly that appears that it was deleted but what section did he do it?

Nevermind I just looked and seen that he was banned.. I was trying to gather information because I was going to do the same thing..

I'm all about safety and security man, like seriously..

Yea i guess i just expect to much from ppl . I'm a nice guy pretty chill so i expect the same . Neither cheapthreads or poirot sent me testosterone

# taking donations #

Lesson learned. Dumb people usually put themselves into dumb situations

You gave your address to the biggest douche on the forum

Lol... yikes. I once ate a convienent store clerks ass right before she said I could fuck her butthole if it wouldn’t hurt.

I got strep throat.

lesson learned

Solidone2 is a fag that tried to scam me from Philadelphia when I was green. His whore gf... waitress ...
forgot her name but got it saved in my phone . Fuck you fag I know it was years ago but come visit me...
all the roids in the world won’t help you out queerbait. Still get pissed when I drink about that one

Lol... yikes. I once ate a convienent store clerks ass right before she said I could fuck her butthole if it wouldn’t hurt.

I got strep throat.

lesson learned

Solidone2 is a fag that tried to scam me from Philadelphia when I was green. His whore gf... waitress ...
forgot her name but got it saved in my phone . Fuck you fag I know it was years ago but come visit me...
all the roids in the world won’t help you out queerbait. Still get pissed when I drink about that one
Maybe time to have a chat and bend him over lmao.

We should overdose him and give him enemas with aged urine and pump his stomach with it too

Maybe you should ummm

Stop giving your fucking personal info out to people you don’t fucking know!!

You are a dumb mutha fucca in my book. Hell I don’t even give these piece of shit bathtub brewers my addy. I give them a addy of a friends friend I don’t even know.

There is only 2 mutha fuccas that got my real proton mail account and wickr account on these forums.

Here some advice don’t trust anybody on any forum. Only trust the person you lay down with EVERY night

Back