• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Thanks mods

Im trying to figure out why Parrot hasnt posted yet. Did the mods hurt his feelings? He has been unbanned for a while. Ive had my popcorn ready for a long time waiting for him to rip bombr and now the popcorn is cold. This depresses me and now I may kill myself. Parrot is to blame. :(
Im not going to post from wed- monday
I guess there is a contest whoever spent tbe most today gets to ban me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

stink go make a BDSM movie and wait until the next time mighty mouse is drunk and then send it to him he likes it rough when he's on the bottle and all will be good
Another? Lol pre baby. Mrs stink was awful cool with my weirdness. See if it comes back. Maybe mouse the video guy can film for us. Would love to see those calves in person. U see that Pic of his cowboy boots the other day.... Rehh knees mouse calves.. We need to build a asf frankenmonster.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Ive got your ASF monster- Its the frankenbeans in my pants
Another? Lol pre baby. Mrs stink was awful cool with my weirdness. See if it comes back. Maybe mouse the video guy can film for us. Would love to see those calves in person. U see that Pic of his cowboy boots the other day.... Rehh knees mouse calves.. We need to build a asf frankenmonster.

It's not weird if you don't look her straight in the eyes

So I should try the deebo cross eyed thing?

Wow. I thought I was on a gay bodybuilding site. You know, training, gear, diet, hcg, GH, insulin, etc. Apparently a whining bitch is way more interesting. But hey, it drives traffic. I think Monte is going to lose this bet (and I hope he doesn't)

well, somebody was right - he definitely gets hits and like Gunrack said then it gets derailed too adding to the pages- I am definitely part of that traffic - what can I say- I cant turn away from a train wreck
Wow. I thought I was on a gay bodybuilding site. You know, training, gear, diet, hcg, GH, insulin, etc. Apparently a whining bitch is way more interesting. But hey, it drives traffic. I think Monte is going to lose this bet (and I hope he doesn't)

Get Shredded!
I just sold a vid of me popping, none of these fuckers were interested . Guess they're as gay Clint Eastwood

I just sold a vid of me popping, none of these fuckers were interested . Guess they're as gay Clint Eastwood

I just brought a copy thought I'd share it with the rest of the crew.....

Attachments

• tumblr_nv35xx7GIg1slol1jo2_540.gif
    tumblr_nv35xx7GIg1slol1jo2_540.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 45
1hr 42 min til its a dead forum again

Sometimes I wish I still made videos the amount of material these days is endless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't worry my like my little phantom of the opera...... everyone will be here when your ready....

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Yea uh huh

Bye bye.

Soliciting your personal info all over the forum is a big security risk.

Begging for money is pathetic.

Trying to get sponsors to send you free gear in exchange for positive reviews (I've seen the pm) is about as scummy as it gets.

On top of all this, you're the epitome of a troll which is against the rules.

See ya.

Back