So we have 10-20 million illegals living in the United States and our genius ruling class cant figure what to do with them besides allowing them free room and board at our expense. To hell with that, every single illegal immigrant should be deported no matter how long it takes. I don't care where they're from or give a crap what color their skin is. If they're living here illegally deport them. This will never happen though....

...You see, politicians aren't turning a blind eye to this for more votes or gaining a cheap labor force. They're doing it because its all part their globalist ideology/plans to destabilize the country just like in Europe. The same things are occurring in Europe they're just using slightly different means to accomplish it. The more a country is broken down the easier it is to enact laws which are "said" to protect the citizens. These laws always end up restricting the citizens liberty. More laws, bigger government, less freedom. They're using mass immigration (along with other techniques) and the chaos it brings to scare the people into accepting loss of civil liberties. Give up freedom for security they always say yet they created the damn problems in the first place. The bad news here is this. The same people constructing this horrid agenda, along with their political managers, are the same types running with whacko Epstein. Yes, pedophiles and satanists. These people are literally psychopaths and we've given them control over the entire damn planet. I know it sounds crazy to some of you but they're not hiding this information from us. It's not a conspiracy, it's all in writing, and they're doing it right now. If anyone doubts me, educate yourself on Agenda 21. It's out in the open, in our faces and all we the people do is take it up our rears then ask for seconds.

Globalism without a doubt, is the number 1 largest threat to humanity and has been for decades.