• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Prami and or caber

Stunter

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Omg why is still stuff so hard to find lol if any reps read this feel free to drop me a pm

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AIPCT shop.. sponsor on this board. Have all you need, straight from the pharmacy.

What a good dosage of Prami to keep prolactin in check? Just got some .5 mg tabs but not sure how much to take

Depends what are you running??

Deca low dose, med dose or high dose??

Tren? Low,med or high dose??

I’m running Deca at med dose about 450-525 a week and .2 parmi every night before bed seems to have me good

What a good dosage of Prami to keep prolactin in check? Just got some .5 mg tabs but not sure how much to take

Depends what are you running??

Deca low dose, med dose or high dose??

Tren? Low,med or high dose??

I’m running Deca at med dose about 450-525 a week and .2 parmi every night before bed seems to have me good

Doing 250 susta and 300 test E/week
and 3iu gh/day

Even with crashed E2 levels I’m having Gyno issues. Hoping the prami calms the Gyno symptoms down.

Hopefully someone chimes because I myself don’t have gymo issues, so I have no experience with this..

I take parmi to keep prolactin in check

Doing 250 susta and 300 test E/week
and 3iu gh/day

Even with crashed E2 levels I’m having Gyno issues. Hoping the prami calms the Gyno symptoms down.

A dopamine antagonist isn't going to help probably.

I would suggest getting bloods to see what the issue is and have prolactin checked. It COULD be the gh but, prolactin induced gyno from gh is very very rare.

I get tender and sore nipples on most any dose of AAS but it's not gyno related. Some of us have that reaction to elevated hormones in general.

Also, dopamine antagonistic drugs can have a lasting effect on your personality and emotions so, I don't recommend them unless they are absolutely needed which they usually aren't.

IML Gear Cream!
On my next run with deca that i'm starting in a week, I'll be using p5p to see how that works for me. I'll have prami and caber on hand just in case but I'd rather not take them if I don't have to.

Back