• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Adex and Aromasin

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How do you guys decide which of these AIs to use when you are trying to prevent estro
symptoms, or bring down your estro when it has already went up and your experiencing
symptoms?

What doses do you use?

Thanks!

How do you guys decide which of these AIs to use when you are trying to prevent estro
symptoms, or bring down your estro when it has already went up and your experiencing
symptoms?

What doses do you use?

Thanks!

Naturally a lot of guys are going to say blood work, but I don't know how many guys really got blood work that often to notice the numbers change besides side effects..

For me personally I feel better on adex, I feel like I'm able to control my estro through with smaller window, without overshooting it and crushing myself..

I found .5 every three or four days (above 500mgs of test) to be a good go to spot for myself. With lower dosed test, .5 only on injection day and that would be 6 days..

Cool...thanks Vision. I have both on hand so I'll give adex a try.
The pills are really small to split though. I have the AZ 1 mg tabs.

I think I stayed away from Adex after all of these years because I thought I read
something about it having estrogen rebound. Is that true?

I think I stayed away from Adex after all of these years because I thought I read
if your using high aromatizing drugs like dbol then yes

Estrogen rebound can be controlled by the drugs you take and your timing.. if you're taking drugs that are known to have a high affinity for conversion than you will experience NEW estrogen production when discontinuing any AI.
Not all AI's are the same as we know, but the one thing that ALL AI's have in common is they share the same common goal.. Now, I would be more concerned about rebound from a serm over anything because the estro was never controlled from the start, but rather just dictated..

Adex has a bad rap for some, like any drug, but its a completely underestimated drug IMO, same for Tamox.. when both are used concurrently, they can do amazing things!

Time your AI's and have situational awareness of what you're running (AAS) and be advised on there potentials, especially longer half-lives and extended imitation with activity unbeknownst to you. Predict things!!!

Just test E at 375 mg/week which is high for me.

What dosage do you take for test?

Just test E at 375 mg/week which is high for me.

What dosage do you take for test?

At that dose, which is moderate.. I would start off .5 on injection days and just take it from there. The thing is with this drug is that when people begin to experience side effects that's actually more based around the fact that they're using too much.. these drugs take some time to work, keep in mind with what is already in circulation and what is assumed to be manufactured and put into circulation, verse what is about to be reduced from future production.. you really don't need much of arimidex, .5 every 3 or 4 days is really more than anyone needs.. if you're just on testosterone, this is hands-down a very good dosage all the way around with the test and AI..

I run adex .5 every three days and I'll use caber when I'm stacking dbol/deca. I only really use tamox during pct

Back