• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Uncle Z offering

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I'm not a salesman. Well, not anymore. I'm very cut and dry when it comes to how I approach being a rep. I give advice, I help members and I let guys know about sales when they happen.

I'm not the equivalent of a telemarketer spamming the forum with "Look at this!" threads since I think they are pointless and good conversations with members are far more important and helpful.

I'm going to go against that for a minute though.

When I started repping for Z there was one huge reason why. The EP line. I can't really think of another line out there that offers the quality for the price along with the variety and I'm thinking hard. There are tons of good shops but, they almost all miss one of those three, usually variety.

It's pretty well known that I do coach and, I've seen countless bloods from my guys who mainly run z products. Aside from test levels being on point as always, other values seem to come back better such as kidney and liver values. Only thing I can attribute that to is purity.

I know the testing by Jano is looked down on but, the way it's done at Ansaci gives no way to know what's being tested. I would advise members to look at those results for the EP line there. There are also a couple other sponsors here who have results up and I think it's good to have another unit of measure when making a decision.

Of the countless reviews that come in, I can't think of any negative reviews on any of the EP stuff and, that's impressive in itself. There's always the one, I didn't feel it, but still none in this case.

So, long story short, because I hate long drawn out posts, if you want to learn, get advice, give advice and enjoy conversations and actually get something out of your experience in the forum besides sales tactics, come join us over here.

Yea brother as you know we don’t sugar coat shit. If it sucks it sucks and we’re not scared to say that we’ve had to pull products in the past and start over from scratch. We aren’t perfect but we strive to be better and better with every ml, every tablet, and every product we have to offer.

The quality is crazy good and the oil is super smooth with Miglyol 812 you won’t have to worry about any allergens or other sensitive issues from most oils used in aas. If you haven’t used Euro Pharmacies your missing out and with our guarantee what do you have to loose. Money back guaranteed on all our products .

Back