• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Shawn Rhoden accused of Rape in a Hotel room

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Prominent bodybuilder accused of raping woman in Utah hotel room

a3c9e13395

Stock image Shawn Rhoden, 44, was charged Thursday with rape and object rape, both first degree felonies, and forcible sexual abuse, a second degree felony.

SALT LAKE CITY — Bodybuilder Shawn Rhoden is accused of raping a woman in a Sandy hotel room.
Rhoden, 44, was charged Thursday with rape and object rape, both first degree felonies, and forcible sexual abuse, a second degree felony.
The woman, a female competitive bodybuilder who described Rhoden as a mentor, went to visit Rhoden at his hotel on Oct. 12, 2018, while he was visiting Utah from California, according to the charging documents.
Comment on this story The woman told police that Rhoden forced himself on her and sexually assaulted her, despite her trying to push him away and telling him repeatedly to stop, the charges state. She said Rhoden stopped and let her leave when she told him she needed to go downstairs or else an acquaintance waiting in the lobby would know "something (was) up," according to the charges.
A DNA sample found on the woman's body was matched to Rhoden, police said.
A warrant for his arrest was issued Thursday.
Rhoden — nicknamed Shawn "Flexatron" Rhoden — currently holds the title of Mr. Olympia, awarded annually in an international bodybuilding competition hosted by the International Federation of BodyBuilding and Fitness.

What? Rhodens wife is fucking hot, like it doesn’t get much hotter than her. Why would he cheat? Rape at that? Makes no sense....

I read he was reportedly seen entering the CERN facility. It’s surmised he’s going to go back in time through a portal to 5 minutes before the alleged incident.....and think twice.

Why is this just now coming out? Happened almost a year ago. Awe maybe cuz the Olympia is right around the corner?

Women say rape is not about lust. Its about power struggle. Although i have never heard of a man trying to rape a silver back to prove his power.
Its about fucking lust not power.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I hope it's not true but, like someone said, his career is pretty much shot either way at this point.

I think women should feel safe reporting these incidents, because real ones happen of course, as well as bullshit ones but, I think media and law fail in almost every case with how it's handled one way or another.

I hope it's not true but, like someone said, his career is pretty much shot either way at this point.

I think women should feel safe reporting these incidents, because real ones happen of course, as well as bullshit ones but, I think media and law fail in almost every case with how it's handled one way or another.

Seriously though this is such a tricky situation. Like you said, woman should feel safe reporting these things but the power that the media has these days, they can make an accusation in of itself a death sentence.

So the ones that are falsely accused are hardly subjected to any sort of backlash because future ACTUAL rape victims will be frightened to report it.

The law does fuck up in these situations but I wish the US was more like Germany in these situations. No ones name is blasted on the media and news. You actually have to wait for information to be processed and the investigation to be carried out professionally first before those so called "journalists" get their hands on the subject.

IML Gear Cream!
Seriously though this is such a tricky situation. Like you said, woman should feel safe reporting these things but the power that the media has these days, they can make an accusation in of itself a death sentence.

So the ones that are falsely accused are hardly subjected to any sort of backlash because future ACTUAL rape victims will be frightened to report it.

The law does fuck up in these situations but I wish the US was more like Germany in these situations. No ones name is blasted on the media and news. You actually have to wait for information to be processed and the investigation to be carried out professionally first before those so called "journalists" get their hands on the subject.
Modern media will be the downfall of the USA imo.

Social media and print media are the worst things as when something like a well known person like Shawn gets accused of rape it gets splattered all over. Dude's reputation gets shot to hell even before if this is indeed true. Definitely a sad state of affairs.

It takes a real mentally sick individual to rape someone. if a girl is saying no no and pushing you away that will totally ruin the mood. normal people will most likely will lose their Boner but rapists are really sick individuals and can get off of raping someone. that’s fucked up.

disagree- perhaps both but definitely about power too
A little bit of both. Thats agreeable but just for power display. I disagree.
A false accusation destroys a man even if hes proved innocent. The damage in most cases is irreversible.

A little bit of both. Thats agreeable but just for power display. I disagree.
A false accusation destroys a man even if hes proved innocent. The damage in most cases is irreversible.

Indeed..look how fast he got banned from the O and hasn't had his day in court yet. Shawn may never get back on stage again even if all the allegations are proven false.

I can’t even fuck my wife when she is acting like it’s a chore on her ‘to do’ list... I’d rather fist fight some tough guy at the local whore bar and fuck his wife after I knock his ass out...least she likes it

I can’t even fuck my wife when she is acting like it’s a chore on her ‘to do’ list... I’d rather fist fight some tough guy at the local whore bar and fuck his wife after I knock his ass out...least she likes it

Lol strong talk...alpha males do just that.

I got drunk. lol

weird shit happened tonight but mostly pissed off cuz...

how the fuck are you ever supposed to know it is the ‘right’ decision? Nah mean?

Like serious question here.... what ‘feels’ ‘right’ and why?

Im so fucking pissed off at myself right now. I gotta go to bed. The sun brings answers...

Ok I guess I’ll be the asshole. Now last time I checked I’m not a chic so I suppose I can’t relate their thinking process but why would you go to a married dudes hotel room in the first place. At the very least you’re gonna run the risk of dealing with an angry wife if she finds out. What chic would take that risk unless you were fucking the dude?
Obviously I don’t know all the details so I’m in no way blaming the woman at all. No means no period.
These are just questions I personally would want to ask.
Anytime this shit happens at a motel it always brings up red flags to me. Just saying.

Back