JuicePal


Halo - Upcoming Review

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
  1. #1
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    240

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    801226286

    Halo - Upcoming Review

    Several weeks out from my first show of the season & coach suggested I run halo the last two weeks to harden up. Just placed an order with JP, and will start logging once I start taking the end of the month. Current cycle:

    1,200mg Test-E
    600mg Mast-E
    555mg Tren-E
    350mg Winny

    Stay tuned...
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Turkeybacon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,559

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    325
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    206
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Looking forward to hearing how you like the halo brother! Good luck with your prep my man stay focused in your zone.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    JuicePal Rep
    HPLC Tests
    Contact: JuicePal-ASF@protonmail.com

  3. #3
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    86

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    35 Posts
    Rep Points
    218918768

    You'll love the halo... it was 100% the strongest halo ive ever used.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    juiceboxbaby's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    308

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    168
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    161
    Thanked in
    105 Posts
    Rep Points
    220849150

    Loooots of gear- Love it lol
    Good luck brother!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    240

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    801226286

    Thanks all! Looking forward to the extra boost as I continue to cut my calories.

  6. #6
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    240

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    801226286

    Eagle has landed. Shit is about to get lit. T-minus 10 days until I pop the first cap.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #7
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Turkeybacon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,559

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    325
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    206
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by chold View Post
    Eagle has landed. Shit is about to get lit. T-minus 10 days until I pop the first cap.
    Oh ya, its definitely bout to get real over there!

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    JuicePal Rep
    HPLC Tests
    Contact: JuicePal-ASF@protonmail.com

  8. #8
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    240

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    801226286

    And before I knew it, the time had come...

    Popped my first halo cap around midday with a 50 winstrol. Tonight was arms, so I was interested to see what would happen. It did NOT disappoint. This is my volume Week and I generally do 205 close grip bench for my triceps for 6-8 for 3-4 sets. Before I knew it, I was doing 235 for 8 slow, clean reps. My girl's face said it all. Her jaw dropped. All my lifts were up. Caught dudes looking at me. Finished off with 100lb curls for 3 sets of 10 with 2 second negatives.

    Tomorrow is leg day & I can't fucking wait...

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    2,148

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    770
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    843
    Thanked in
    586 Posts
    Rep Points
    1597736282

    Quote Originally Posted by chold View Post
    And before I knew it, the time had come...

    Popped my first halo cap around midday with a 50 winstrol. Tonight was arms, so I was interested to see what would happen. It did NOT disappoint. This is my volume Week and I generally do 205 close grip bench for my triceps for 6-8 for 3-4 sets. Before I knew it, I was doing 235 for 8 slow, clean reps. My girl's face said it all. Her jaw dropped. All my lifts were up. Caught dudes looking at me. Finished off with 100lb curls for 3 sets of 10 with 2 second negatives.

    Tomorrow is leg day & I can't fucking wait...
    3 sets of 10 with 100's.. your a strong guy..looks like I'll have to try Halo someday

    Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Turkeybacon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,559

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    325
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    206
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    3 sets of 10 with 100's.. your a strong guy..looks like I'll have to try Halo someday

    Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk
    think he means the 100lb preacher bar

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    JuicePal Rep
    HPLC Tests
    Contact: JuicePal-ASF@protonmail.com

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    2,148

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    770
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    843
    Thanked in
    586 Posts
    Rep Points
    1597736282

    Quote Originally Posted by Turkeybacon View Post
    think he means the 100lb preacher bar

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    That makes more sense lol.. I've seen a guy curl 100 DB..bit not 3 sets of 10 . That would be awesome

    Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Turkeybacon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,559

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    325
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    206
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    That makes more sense lol.. I've seen a guy curl 100 DB..bit not 3 sets of 10 . That would be awesome

    Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk
    How was the form on that lol

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    JuicePal Rep
    HPLC Tests
    Contact: JuicePal-ASF@protonmail.com

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    2,148

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    770
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    843
    Thanked in
    586 Posts
    Rep Points
    1597736282

    Quote Originally Posted by Turkeybacon View Post
    How was the form on that lol

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Definitely had some swing in it lol

    Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    2,148

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    770
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    843
    Thanked in
    586 Posts
    Rep Points
    1597736282

    But he had massive arms.. especially thick ass forearms , I remember that clearly

    Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Turkeybacon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,559

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    325
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    206
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    But he had massive arms.. especially thick ass forearms , I remember that clearly

    Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk
    Frank McGrath has some sick forearms

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    JuicePal Rep
    HPLC Tests
    Contact: JuicePal-ASF@protonmail.com

Similar Threads

  1. Upcoming Log
    By Montego1 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-11-2019, 10:32 AM
  2. Upcoming Tren review
    By DbolishSleevery in forum Gorilla Farm
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-08-2018, 03:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Forums