Pharma Test C vs. GP Test C

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

Pharma Test C vs. GP Test C

Hey folks, I just thought I would drop some lines pertaining to my recent experiences with pharma grade Test C vs. an UGL (Geneza Pharmaceuticals purchased from a verified seller). So, I've been on trt for about about 7 years and after I lost my insurance last year, I went the UGL route. Since around October of 2018 I have been injecting GP Test C dosed at 250mg per week. I know it's higher than what the doc had me on, but it is what it is. At any rate, I got insurance again and went to the doc and told him that I have been obtaining my meds from an overseas pharmacy, but only doing it as he prescribed (100mg per week). He wrote me another script and I have been doing it at 100mg per week, starting two weeks ago. I go back for blood work next week. My training routine and diet has not changed at all; however, I have seen no drop in performance and even a steady increase. I know its only been two weeks on the script, but it seems that the GP product may at best be under-dosed. Maybe it is the batch and an honest error? My initial order did get confiscated by customs and the source sent me another shipment that made it through the second go around. I don't know if this could have resulted in me getting an under-dosed or possibly fake product. Anyways, this is just my experience. I know on anabolic lab .com the GP products always showed favorable results.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    253 Posts
    Rep Points

Man I'm off script now. And want it back for peace of mind. Wonder if my doc would be so understandable n being me back. Noice!
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

Some are understanding and some are not. Several years ago, I tried to go to this one doc and I actually only met with his nurse, but I told her my entire situation (that I was self-administering) and she put in an order for bloodwork. When the bloodwork came back within range she said that I did not need trt. She was such a dumb cunt because I told her I was self-administering. She wasted my fucking time and money.

I hope you get it all worked out man. I totally understand your frustration. I feel much at ease knowing what I get is legit and legal. Of course, I do like to blast and would have resort to the UGL route. But at least I will know my cruising gear is good to serve as a baseline measure for any UGL stuff that I get. Plus, it kind of keeps me in check so I'm not blasting too hard and too long. I'm getting old and can't do things the way I used to.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    170 Posts
    Rep Points

My old man's blood work comes back way higher on 100mg a week of pharmacy grade than any ugl stuff I've ran.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    993 Posts
    Rep Points

I wouldn't be too surprised if you said you felt the same on 200mgs UGL vs. 100mgs presrcibed. To hear that 100mgs has you feeling better than 250mgs UGL worries me.
    Only one way to tell me that's to switch back and do bloods. I doubt you'll be doing that though so it's all just heresay now.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah, I won't be switching back and doing bloods, which like you pointed out is the only way to empirically know. Just sharing my experience. I just thought there would be some diminished effect on my strength, but my lifts either stayed the same or increased over the two week period. During this period my diet, training, and sleep were held constant.
    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    I wouldn't be too surprised if you said you felt the same on 200mgs UGL vs. 100mgs presrcibed. To hear that 100mgs has you feeling better than 250mgs UGL worries me.
    Only one way to tell me that's to switch back and do bloods. I doubt you'll be doing that though so it's all just heresay now.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

Wish I had done bloodwork while on the UGL gear and compared it to the pharma I got, but o well what's done is done. Like lifts31 said, this is the only way to make a true comparison seeing how UGLs stand up to pharma grade.
    Quote Originally Posted by 303055622lr View Post
    My old man's blood work comes back way higher on 100mg a week of pharmacy grade than any ugl stuff I've ran.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk