• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Veins

bomb_r2

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have visible but not popping veins in my biceps and one that goes to about mid pec . Its visible yet any time i try to take a pic it doesnt show , any advice?
More lighting? Less ? Glutamine ? Aakg ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Im down to 201 from 240 this winter

Usually a tan and better lighting bring out more definition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im pretty tan and no aas usage this year

Drink a lot of water and eat some carbs. If said vein doesn’t show then it doesn’t exist

Drink a lot of water and eat some carbs. If said vein doesn’t show then it doesn’t exist

Simple carbs like white rice. Drink plenty of water and get bf down. Also genetics play a big roll. Some have bigger veins than others. I myself am very vascular. I’ve been that way since I was a kid. Nurses love my veins lol

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

IML Gear Cream!
Eat sleep lift and repeat.

eat a slice of pepperoni pizza I turn into a road map, legs, arms delta, pepperonis pizza it’s absolutely ridiculous

I’m glad you asked bro, if you’re not folding your slice ?!?! No veins.

I have visible but not popping veins in my biceps and one that goes to about mid pec . Its visible yet any time i try to take a pic it doesnt show , any advice?

Enjoy sausage you faget queer....I've sent your fake address you sent me begging for money to my boys....buy a raincoat because it's about to be a shit storm on you.

Sent from my FDA work phone

Only thing i have is paraphernalia no drugs no nothing and that wasn't fake addy

Vascularity is genetic mostly. I had barely visible veins on shoulders even at 7-8% bf.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Winny and tren make me the most vascular. Then especially if I eat a sausage bacon egg biscuit or pizza. Veins popping all over

Get Shredded!
I ate a donut then went to the gas station , i sat in my parked car for 12 minutes , got out completely drenched in sweat. Took a shower noticed that i have more veins in my shoulder showing.

I think I'm going to start sitting in my car with the windows up more often to get rid of some of the water weight. Im down to 202.4 after that

Eat buckshot....

Sent from my FDA work phone

Back