• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rehhs knees VS yours.

stinkfingerdelux

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright boys. Listen. It's been a while since we saw some knee around here. Rehh. I didn't wanna do this to ya man. I tried to be faithful. But it's been a while. Where dem knees at.
I offer to the any one here. A blowjob from Asf's newest member. If your knees match the likes of rehhs.
Ankles May be considered. But don't waste our fuckin time. Lookin for the real deal.
Don't worry rehh. These chicken leg mother fuckers ain't gonna best ya.
Anyone up for the challenge and getting a blowjie from the new fish?
If not. I vote we get them famous knees back soon.
~ stink

You can't look at Rehh's knees and not get a semi boner

Here for your jerking pleasure.....

Attachments

• 20190530_142707.jpg
    20190530_142707.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 155
I was just thinking about rehh's knees this morning while in the shower. Glad I'm not the only one still thinking about them.

Lets see what your legs look like
Identical to my son's.. Only smaller =D
If my quads looked like urs rehh. I wouldn't need to see em. Lol I showed Mrs stink. Think u gotter wet.
Excuse me while I kick a bee hive to puff up.

Identical to my son's.. Only smaller =D
If my quads looked like urs rehh. I wouldn't need to see em. Lol I showed Mrs stink. Think u gotter wet.
Excuse me while I kick a bee hive to puff up.

Lol...... Congrats on your baby boy

Last edited:
When I leave the shop I'll. Find a halfway decent Pic to up. Be aware. I'm gross. Lmao

Lets see what your legs look like

Not much to look at except for my 3rd leg. And certainly not comparable to yours. I've even met a chicken that said not to disgrace his kind by saying I have chicken legs.
20190712-121436.jpg

Holy shit seeing them again. Looks like nails. Trade legs?

When I leave the shop I'll. Find a halfway decent Pic to up. Be aware. I'm gross. Lmao

Don't worry about it bro.

I'm really not big, 6'2" 225 currently, just cut down from 243 for summer like I do every year. Same 15-20lbs every time. I'm lean and vascular so if you take pictures in good lighting it makes you look a lot bigger.

Don't worry about it bro.

I'm really not big, 6'2" 225 currently, just cut down from 243 for summer like I do every year. Same 15-20lbs every time. I'm lean and vascular so if you take pictures in good lighting it makes you look a lot bigger.

Posted a full Body. Lower legs. Maybe some knee if u look hard enough. I was sitting at 213 prior to my son. 197 now. Shit sleep n diet. Lots of sweat. There goes my moon face.

Knees of the married business owner that I used to smash on a weekly basis. One of them ‘stay together cuz his money buys me everything I want and I’m hot and can get side piece all day long’ types of broads...

i loved hearing her cum tho,

im feeling kinda pissed off now that she cut me off... or just pissed off in general

Attachments

• 985C38BB-EECF-495A-96AB-6E94EC7B7072.jpeg
    985C38BB-EECF-495A-96AB-6E94EC7B7072.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 48
Knees of the married business owner that I used to smash on a weekly basis. One of them ‘stay together cuz his money buys me everything I want and I’m hot and can get side piece all day long’ types of broads...

im feeling kinda pissed off now that she cut me off... or just pissed off in general

Mmm got any ankle? Lmao
Milfman. I envy your position.

no, you don’t bro. You just started your family life. Don’t fuck things up... it’s definitely not worth the pain

^ this guy... Right here... Some one suck his dick for me. Ur a good man Milford. I've had weird temptations. But I could never get myself to. I'm near certain she has early on. But I'd never. N life always catches up to me. With my son here now. Looks like I'll Be eating dog shit for the next 18 years if need be. But your definitely right. I can keep my side of the street clean. And just focus on that. I'm gotta live. Vicariously thru u guys lol. U be good boy to milfman

Lol

i got a crazy swinger story... didn’t go well.. that’s for another time tho
haha

Posted a full Body. Lower legs. Maybe some knee if u look hard enough. I was sitting at 213 prior to my son. 197 now. Shit sleep n diet. Lots of sweat. There goes my moon face.

Just seeing, been busy. Just keep grinding, that's what I try to do, turning 50 fucking years old in a few months......depressing, father time will eventually come for your ass no matter what you do, I'm feeling it.

Looks yummy from what i can see

Back