• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need help with this lab test .

Lcubandude

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How am I looking on this ? Starting my first cycle ever with test E .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190711-151746_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20190711-151746_Drive.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 55
My test was just under 200. With trt dose at 75mg test cyp 2x a week. It brought me up to about 1100. Shit even trt was a nice change for me. After a year I got on my current blast. N I wish it wouldn't end. Dunno why. Just love it. Back to trt dose soon. Maybe you'll feel some change after your first 2 weeks pinning. Let the gear get in your system. Some dudes front load their first dose. Look into it or maybe someone will give u better advice on it.. I dreaded the pins. Now it's second nature. I'll Be following along your posts when I see em. Best of luck and welcome to the best forum online..
Oh and the new guy doesn't really have to blow half the forum. Don't fall for that shit like I did.

My test was just under 200. With trt dose at 75mg test cyp 2x a week. It brought me up to about 1100. Shit even trt was a nice change for me. After a year I got on my current blast. N I wish it wouldn't end. Dunno why. Just love it. Back to trt dose soon. Maybe you'll feel some change after your first 2 weeks pinning. Let the gear get in your system. Some dudes front load their first dose. Look into it or maybe someone will give u better advice on it.. I dreaded the pins. Now it's second nature. I'll Be following along your posts when I see em. Best of luck and welcome to the best forum online..
Oh and the new guy doesn't really have to blow half the forum. Don't fall for that shit like I did.

Thanks brother. So you would consider that low test ?

Depends. How old are you? To me seems like someone over 30 by a couple of years

I'm 30 yo lmao.

30? We gotta set up ur retirement fund first man. Ur getting old. Lol. Jk 34 here

31 in dec. Fuuuuuk! 😱

Welcome to the forum. You’re within range. I wouldn’t say you’re low, but it’s definitely not high

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

I personally would consider myself low with those numbers and at a minimum aim to get myself in the higher range

WElcome to forum- Doc might not consider you low at that value.Depends on what the rest of your panel looks like and how your energy levels are ? Welcome -OD

Well I can tell you that I dont really much of a sex drive. Like I can have sex but it's not really as erected as it used to be. Feel like if I dont focus I will loose erection. Also no morning wood. Cant wait to start taking this Test e . Hopefully my sex life is going to be how it used to be 3 yrs ago.

I'd never go back natty with those levels. Screw PCT after that cycle, find a TRT cruise level you like IMO. Physical and mental health will both rise. Yes you'll be on TRT for life, so what.

Consider proviron to raise free T, even while on cycle.

Don't allow yourself to put much stock in that ref range or what most docs say -- they're ignorant. Other ref ranges go up to 1200 ng/dl, or start at 350. The disagreements among them is clue #1 that they're peddling BS. We've had some long threads in here years ago about the whole subject, testosterone hysteria in the medical profession, plummeting "natty" T-levels population-wide as a result of estrogenic toxins affecting everyone, meaning that NO ONE is natty anymore and therefore any population reference numbers (as used by your bloodwork above) are useless, etc. Dig around for the posts, it's a good education.

Welcome. Medical opinion, your Dr. You are technically in range and the dr. May only tweak it a little. My personal opinion, at 30, your low. But I choose to stay at 11200 or higher based on my goals.

LowT

agree- being in the 300s at age 30 is low IMO- I am in my 40s hovering around 300 and of course the new doc says that is within range so, here I am on ASF.
I'd never go back natty with those levels. Screw PCT after that cycle, find a TRT cruise level you like IMO. Physical and mental health will both rise. Yes you'll be on TRT for life, so what.

Consider proviron to raise free T, even while on cycle.

Don't allow yourself to put much stock in that ref range or what most docs say -- they're ignorant. Other ref ranges go up to 1200 ng/dl, or start at 350. The disagreements among them is clue #1 that they're peddling BS. We've had some long threads in here years ago about the whole subject, testosterone hysteria in the medical profession, plummeting "natty" T-levels population-wide as a result of estrogenic toxins affecting everyone, meaning that NO ONE is natty anymore and therefore any population reference numbers (as used by your bloodwork above) are useless, etc. Dig around for the posts, it's a good education.

Back