• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Canuck to the Forum

TORONTOEAGLE

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi I'm new to the forum and looking forward to learning a lot from you guys. I have always trained hard but only recently started training smart in the past 5 years (I'm 33). I have made satisfactory gains in that time but I am now looking to proceed to another level. I'm contemplating completing my first cycle and looking to get some information and recommendations. My main focus is strength while staying lean. I understand and accept my current noob status. Open arms fellas.

We accept Canucks too....lol.

Ironlion welcomes you to the forum.

Welcome Canuck.

Alot of good people on here to learn from. Best advise I can give to a noob is to read your ass off on here. Be sure to check out the rules on here too.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

An astounding amount of information here. I've got several hours of reading here and feel as if I have barely scratched the surface. Thanks for the welcome eh.

Welcome to the forum!

I feel as if this process will be similar to getting laid and not like buying a hooker, I'm going to have to talk to people, get to know them, and then maybe pop the source questions I suppose?

I feel as if this process will be similar to getting laid and not like buying a hooker, I'm going to have to talk to people, get to know them, and then maybe pop the source questions I suppose?
I would not pop a question like that on the board but in a PM to a rep you have queations for. The sources on here have reps to help you out.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

FYI DrugsGear will be opening a warehouse in your neck of the woods shortly.

welcome..you are in the right place. everyone is here to help those who ask questions.. read a lot too..
lot of posts

Myself and Dispense Quick welcomes you to the forum. Theres a ton of information on this forum and we are all here to help

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Back