• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labsยฎ 25% Off Sale!โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements๐Ÿ’ชUse Coupon Code ASF25 ๐Ÿ’Š

Site Issues...will be fixed today

Arnold

๐Ÿณโ€๐ŸŒˆโšง๐Ÿณโ€๐ŸŒˆโšง๐Ÿณโ€๐ŸŒˆ
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We will be performing an quick server upgrade this afternoon to resolve the recent hanging issues and inaccessibility of this board.

:twothumbs:

Thanks asf. Thought it was my Phone. Been going out of my Mind not being able To jagg off to everyone's avatars.
Splish splash mothafuckas

A small MySql database and a kernel update is needed.

Better be fixed today or Im starting an ASF conspiracy theory thread on BOP :boobs:

My Go-Fund-Me thread for Arnold will be posted soon....

No damn it- Post one for me instead- dick enhancement surgery- I need it bad

yeah man, so many peeps with the same number how we posed to know who is the coolest brah at ASF?
nevermind, I guess we can factor in the fucks given vs fucks received to make that assessment
So now when you give someone rep points they will go above 2147483647 cause I'm fucking tired of looking at that number

Last edited:
So now when you give someone rep points they will go above 2147483647 cause I'm fucking tired of looking at that number

LOL I have never noticed this, I will take a look at the settings.

I tried to fucking neg you to change that number but guess I need to spread some rep said my negger was broken

I tried to fucking neg you to change that number but guess I need to spread some rep said my negger was broken
We don't call them neggers anymore frank. Those things are called afro Americans
Lol

Back