Pharmacom Store

Been admitted to hospital with potential PE - Minimizing blood clot risk?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Been admitted to hospital with potential PE - Minimizing blood clot risk?

24 years old, male.

Been using steroids for a few years. I usually go up to 500mg testosterone enanthate every week for 16 weeks of the year. The rest of the year i just run 200mg cruise. I don't run any other steroids.

Been experiencing severe shortness of breathe for at least a few weeks.

On Friday i coughed up 2-3ml of dark amber coloured blood. Then on the Monday I coughed up more maroon blood. Chest pain started and some pain in my abdomen.

Gone to my doctors. She used her stereoscope (I think?) And said that oxygen wasn't entering my right lung correctly. She referred me to my local hospitals emergency department immediately to rule out a PE.

The emergency department transferred me to an urgent assessment ward. They ran bloods, ecg, xray and all kinds. The doctor said it was highly likely that I had a pulmonary embolism in my lungs.

I've now been admitted to the medical part of the ICU. An emergency care unit in the ICU basically. They shot me up with 110mg of Clexane.

Awaiting a CT scan of my chest hopefully this afternoon.

I guess the only question I have is, can the blood clot risk actually be eliminated from low dose test cycles? Maybe I should have took my fish oil? idk lol.

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    844 Posts
    Rep Points

You are at a hospital if it were me I would ask a dr not not random guy on the internet
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

MasterBlaster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Any1 else find it odd he hasnt replied back...... im hoping he is ok

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Rep Points

That is some serious shit and I hope this dude is okay. My wife had PE and would have died if they had not caught it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    306 Posts
    Rep Points

Hope all is well dude.
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Im am so lost anymore with society. You are having medical issue . But you feel the need to post on hear for advice? Or shoulder too cry on ?

Class Clown

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Rep Points

It's a DVT (deep vein thrombosis) in your calf or thigh. If the clot breaks off, it
    can lead to a PE which would clog a main artery in your heart completely and you
    could die if not treated immediately. It can also block a vein in your carotid artery
    causing a stroke. Serious shit. Once you get a DVT, you are 4 times as likely to get another.

Fortunately, there are drugs to treat the DVT so it won't be much of an issue. The best option
    would be to get Eliquis if you can afford it. It's an oral med. Lovenox is a sub q injection you do
    do at home and it's generic. Eliquis is not. Whatever you do, don't let them tell you the are
    going to treat you with Coumadin (Warfarin). That stuff is garbage.

I'm here if you have any questions. GL bruh

Class Clown

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by aminoman View Post
    That is some serious shit and I hope this dude is okay. My wife had PE and would have died if they had not caught it.
    PE is very preventable if you have a good doc. If anyone has the sings of a DVT, they should go to the ER immediately. Glad your wife made it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts
    Rep Points

I thought this PE was pre mature ejaculation. This thread sucks

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,030 Posts
    Rep Points

PE... that's a very serious life-threatening medical situation. Hope you heal up and feel better soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    949 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    PE... that's a very serious life-threatening medical situation. Hope you heal up and feel better soon.
    My grandma had it and resulted in a stroke that ultimately took her life. Definitely a serious thing and getting to a doc pronto is the best course of action.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

I've currently been on Xeralto, a blood thinner, since February. Was diagnosed with bi-lateral pulmonary embolisms, and another clot in my left leg. Basically went through what you are going through now. Was admitted to the ICU and was there for a week. They started me on heprin then did constant blood work to check the coagulation. One they get your blood as thin as they want it, you will be switched over to an oral blood thinner and it's pretty easy coasting from there. Keep up on DR appointments, and don't be stupid. I stayed on 200mg of Test the entire time, as I blast and cruise. Also, be honest with the DR about your Test and steroid use, because it may be the cause.

My clots went away after about 2 months, will be off the blood thinners soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Rep Points

My wife took Warfarin and the shit was indeed garbage. I could barely bump into something and it would look like she had the shit beat out of her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokey3 View Post
    It's a DVT (deep vein thrombosis) in your calf or thigh. If the clot breaks off, it
    can lead to a PE which would clog a main artery in your heart completely and you
    could die if not treated immediately. It can also block a vein in your carotid artery
    causing a stroke. Serious shit. Once you get a DVT, you are 4 times as likely to get another.

Fortunately, there are drugs to treat the DVT so it won't be much of an issue. The best option
    would be to get Eliquis if you can afford it. It's an oral med. Lovenox is a sub q injection you do
    do at home and it's generic. Eliquis is not. Whatever you do, don't let them tell you the are
    going to treat you with Coumadin (Warfarin). That stuff is garbage.

I'm here if you have any questions. GL bruh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by aminoman View Post
    My wife took Warfarin and the shit was indeed garbage. I could barely bump into something and it would look like she had the shit beat out of her.
    That is one of the big down sides. I have had to get stitches a few times just because a cut wouldn't stop bleeding. Also, I'd suggest using baby wipes because things get pretty rough down there lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts
    Rep Points

First week of june I was in the hospital for a week with PE and blood clots in both legs. They did put me on warfarin and I have to get my INR checked every 2 weeks. I have had a couple of light bruises, and poked my finger saturday, took a while for it to stop bleeding. Definately the worst thing I have ever been through. Now I have panic attacks, which feel just like having PE again, shortness of breath, tunnel vision, impending doom feeling. The doc put me on prozac and another faster acting drug, hydroxyzine until the prozac fully kicks in. But that fucker knocks me out and Ive already had to live through a couple of episodes without taking it cause I was at work.

They were 100% convinced it was Test related, but creatine has been linked in numerous articles to cause blood clots and I was taking several orals that had that as the filler. I would be naive to think the test didnt have something to do with it, but I also never donated and had hydration issues coupled with most of the time a sedentary office job. I was at a high risk PE and DVT. Now I get to wear compression socks during a Texas summer (yay), take blood thinners and psych meds and get to hear my narcisist wife tell me, "I told you so". Lmao, fuck that noise. It was the creatine....