• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Most Impressive Thing You've Seen

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What is the most impressive thing you've seen in regards to training? Either in person or on social media. Can be weights used or just how someone looks or whatever.

Let's take Larry Wheels out of the equation btw lol. He's a fucking mutant and everything he does is mind boggling.

Winner gets a virtual high five.

Yeah Larry is a hard act to beat. Hes definitely super human

Watching Phil heath train. Hes Yuuuuuge , football looking forearms

567ee32b52f4dbceffe687bbb85d7c59.jpg

This is amazing. Just out on the farm. The average horse weight 800-1200 pounds...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, the only thing that comes to mind is when I trained with special forces and played as op4(the enemy ).

Some other shitbags(like 4 other guys) and I were told to go into this building and create a defence position in a room.

So I'm behind some random pillar next to a window right, well we are all positioned aiming at the door with chalk rounds. I'm like there is no way in hell we wont be able to hit them more.

I can't fuckin describe to you guys how fast and accurate these guys performed..

Okay I was taken out rigth away because special forces Bob came through the window and laid my ass out, so I watch as the door busts open and 2 blurs (guys) come in the front door and double tap chalk rounds at the 4 others before they could fire a single round. All these guys were behind cover as well...

This all happend in like 7 second mind you.

...so days when a bunch of fuck fuck games happen in the army and I question the competency level of the army and how we are the greatest army in the world.... I remember that its because of those few that do that shit.

I saw Bennie Magnesson pull a 1015 deadlift at a meet in person.I once trained in the gym while Doug Young was training and it was an awesome sight but I can't remember what weights he was using other than they looked heavy as Hell

Most impressive?

Watching Trump win the presidency...was up late watching the poles come in and in utter shock.

As a photographer.. Most others don't want to Share their knowledge. U can then aquire their shots and makes them less special.. In the world Of Heavy iron. You grizzly fucking muscle heads come together and keep The younger generation going safely. When it comes to Fitness. No one will Lift the weight for You. But often all are willing to Show your how To properly. These alpha monsters tend to be pretty cool with that. It impresses me.
Also if you like fitness.. Perhaps you wouldn't mind fitness dick in your mouth? Jk

Honestly, the only thing that comes to mind is when I trained with special forces and played as op4(the enemy ).

Some other shitbags(like 4 other guys) and I were told to go into this building and create a defence position in a room.

So I'm behind some random pillar next to a window right, well we are all positioned aiming at the door with chalk rounds. I'm like there is no way in hell we wont be able to hit them more.

I can't fuckin describe to you guys how fast and accurate these guys performed..

Okay I was taken out rigth away because special forces Bob came through the window and laid my ass out, so I watch as the door busts open and 2 blurs (guys) come in the front door and double tap chalk rounds at the 4 others before they could fire a single round. All these guys were behind cover as well...

This all happend in like 7 second mind you.

...so days when a bunch of fuck fuck games happen in the army and I question the competency level of the army and how we are the greatest army in the world.... I remember that its because of those few that do that shit.
That's a cool story man. My dad just retired at 30 years as a green beret (special forces)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Ronnie Coleman squatting 800 solid ass pounds

At the end of Ronnies new movie they ask him if he had any regrets. Sitting in his wheel chair Ronnie said "Yes. I was a coward. I should have gotten 2 more reps."

At the end of Ronnies new movie they ask him if he had any regrets. Sitting in his wheel chair Ronnie said "Yes. I was a coward. I should have gotten 2 more reps."

Gotta love his mentality

I think Eddie Hall's 500kg deadlift is probably the most impressive thing I've seen... I mean he didn't barely set a world record, he blew the previous one out of the fucking water.

I think the world record before Eddie's was 465kg? That's 77lbs..... Fucking hell.

Back