• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Question about needles and pinning

EMace1987

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is it advisable to use a needle more than once? Example, I use a single needle to inject 2 different substances?

Also, what are thoughts about mixing two compounds together to save needles and injections? Example, I mix testosterone (1ml) and masteron (1ml) together into a single syringe.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

You are in the wrong section of the forum for these type questions.

1 , Dont reuse neddles, they are cheap.
Infections are not cheap.

2 , yeah you can have multiple compunds on same syringe. That is fine

I think it is perfectly acceptable to use the same needle and syringe when drawing from multiple vials, but always put a fresh needle on before injection.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Draw with a larger pin to make it fast and easy out of both (alcohol swabbed) vials, change tip to a 25, swab injection site, pin, get pussy. Super simple.

Sure it's perfectly fine to reuse a needle a couple times, hell upwards of 10+. Just look at junkies they do it all the time and they seem fine . Some of this guy's questions sound like they are coming from a teenager, literally no clue at all. JMO

Needles are cheap so don't reuse and if you're pinning 2 mls of gear use an area that can handle that much gear I.E. glute or quad...

Back