• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Just a reminder! No Excuses!

I repost this every 3 months for all to see. It never gets old.

https://youtu.be/AvkdKeqRQ0M
Lemme watch this, my second 44 vid of the day. The first one was with Tony Huge's dumbass talking about 44 starting AAS at 18. Yes, it's dumb but boy oh boy Mr. "Huge", you say and DO some extremely dumb stuff.
Last one was the 1 week challenge...boy what a mess in so many ways.
Injectable ligandrol.... Really? Oh man lol

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Lemme watch this, my second 44 vid of the day. The first one was with Tony Huge's dumbass talking about 44 starting AAS at 18. Yes, it's dumb but boy oh boy Mr. "Huge", you say and DO some extremely dumb stuff.

He's a fucking joke. Just a well spoken Bostin Lloyd.

Tony Huge is an odd guy man.....some of the stuff he does is just stupid and really hurts the image of body building. He does nothing to help with the stigma associated with AAS. I do find the stupidity entertaining at times.

Tony Huge is an odd guy man.....some of the stuff he does is just stupid and really hurts the image of body building. He does nothing to help with the stigma associated with AAS. I do find the stupidity entertaining at times.
Exactly. I hate that he brings us down to that level while doing it though; although entertaining, just very bad for AAS.
Like it's a completely different view for someone with no knowledge vs. guys like us who have first hand experience.

Keep in mind that Tony Huge is all about marketing. In fact, he seems to be pretty damn good at it. He’s got his own formula... drugs, sex, and sensationalism mixed with his personality. He cares about his own brand and not some preconceived idea about the “image” of bodybuilding. Not trying to support his cause or anything, but hell... live and let live. My main deal with him, and most of you all would absolutely agree, is the potentially dangerous influence he could have on the young and dumb. Either way, bodybuilding culture has a long trail of dumbasses who have made bad decisions... young and old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back