• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

🏁🏁 Hot-Rod contest 🏁🏁 Post your ride and WIN!!!!!

Get Shredded!
Not really great pictures, but I got a ride in this 2005 Ford GT. These were made only two years, 2005, and 2006) and although they listed for $150K they sold for $200-$250K due to the limited production and the great demand. When you sit in the passenger seat or the driver's seat, all you had to do to view the engine is look right over your shoulder and there it was, ( a mid-engine car). This car handled incredible!! The guy scared the crap outta me, and did things that would've made any car I've ever driven either spin out, or flip over. but the car just took it and asked for more.....

Attachments

• Chevelle pics I 041.jpg
    Chevelle pics I 041.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 75
  • Chevelle pics I 042.jpg
    Chevelle pics I 042.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 74
  • Chevelle Pics II 1059.jpg
    Chevelle Pics II 1059.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 75
  • Chevelle Pics II 1061.jpg
    Chevelle Pics II 1061.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 73
  • Chevelle Pics II 1065.jpg
    Chevelle Pics II 1065.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 74
Two of my favorites....

here's the 1981 Kawazaki GPZ 1100 I used to have, and the rarest Corvette on earth, (the 69 ZL-1 with the all aluminum 427 ZL-1 engine). There were only two made by Chevrolet, and those two cars were the only production Vettes with this special ZL-1 factory paint job.....

Attachments

• Chevelle Pics II 1114.jpg
    Chevelle Pics II 1114.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 75
  • Chevelle pics I 083.jpg
    Chevelle pics I 083.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 76
Here's one crazy launching drag car, and another 70 Chevelle drag car. This red Chevelle has a GM ZZ572 CID engine under the hood. I met the owner and the driver, (his son) at a drag strip I went to. The owner is the service writer at a Chevy dealer. i saw this car run at the track. The car really hooks great off the line, and runs low 10 second, and high 9 second quarter mile ET's....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af8IpSceyro

Attachments

• Chevelle Pics II 1046.jpg
    Chevelle Pics II 1046.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 74
Not really great pictures, but I got a ride in this 2005 Ford GT. These were made only two years, 2005, and 2006) and although they listed for $150K they sold for $200-$250K due to the limited production and the great demand. When you sit in the passenger seat or the driver's seat, all you had to do to view the engine is look right over your shoulder and there it was, ( a mid-engine car). This car handled incredible!! The guy scared the crap outta me, and did things that would've made any car I've ever driven either spin out, or flip over. but the car just took it and asked for more.....

Really really beautiful car!

What do these go for now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really really beautiful car!

What do these go for now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
$500K ....once in awhile, I see one on ebay for $400K which is considered a steal.... was the coolest car I've ever had a ride in. They came with a 5.4L V8 engine with a whipple twin screw supercharger. I really like how the dash board and toggle switches have a retro race car look. These cars were Ford's modern copy of their race version 65-69 Ford GT 40 which Bill Ford had built in their UK factory specifically just to kick Ferrari's azz in the 24 hour LeMans race in France, only because Ford was ticked off that Enzo Ferrari prentended and lead Ford to believe that he was going to sell him his Ferrari plant, and then at the last minute, backed out of the deal, (as he had been known to do before that).

Ford was furious over that, so he instructed his UK plant to engineer and build a car to beat Ferrari in LeMans which was always dominated by Ferrari every year. Original Ford GT was designed and built for that one purpose alone, (to embarrass and utterly humiliate Ferrari because of what he did) and Ford succeeded in doing that by kicking Ferrari's behind all over the LeMans track and winning that 24 hour race with the Ford GT 40 four years in a row.I'm not even a Ford guy, but It's a great story in car history, and the 2005 Ford GT is the one car I would love to have the most. There is NOT one bad angle on that car. You can take a pic of that car at any angle possible, and it will look good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI1dXwcJec4

My Scat Pack, love my 6.4!!
d999f0e915872d613bee2888c23a6b20.jpg
8347edeb910a66563f81b59c0da0e6c3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Don't forget about the contest this is still up and going my dudes!!

lets see some sexiness!!

b4371cf7-c3ba-411c-828a-5e87734e5b8e

Here here is one of my toys, probably my favorite. Very low mile, mild mods. Cam, injectors, full exhaust, clutch, driveshaft, cv axles and a great tune.

4b7d38c9-6049-4a33-979b-a5d899ca667e

Here err is another, sorry both are dirty. We raced last weekend and it sprinkled rain on them and I haven’t had time to clean and put back in shop. This is pretty much bone stock with a lil shot of NOS with a tune. Car runs out very well.

Dam iPad is giving me issues getting pics to load.

Get Shredded!
Not sure how to get them to post, iPad doesn’t give me the option to select from my pictures like it did. I was able to go to go advance then hit the picture icon and select pics, but now it don’t get option

b4371cf7-c3ba-411c-828a-5e87734e5b8e

Here here is one of my toys, probably my favorite. Very low mile, mild mods. Cam, injectors, full exhaust, clutch, driveshaft, cv axles and a great tune.
man... dont tease us... lets see this thing!

Sorry I tried to enter contest, to much trouble to figure out updates on this garbage technology. I’m out

when you reply, touch the landscape tab next to the camera tab and add photos, it's literally that easy

No option for pics on tapatalk
Just a place for text no other anything

Last edited:
Not sure how to get them to post, iPad doesn’t give me the option to select from my pictures like it did. I was able to go to go advance then hit the picture icon and select pics, but now it don’t get option
Click go advanced then scroll down to manage attachments... then upload your pics that way. Sucks but it works

If these pictures show I owe you Milford!

Attachments

• 6CB674D3-24BE-4CB1-B926-F37DAD061028.jpeg
    6CB674D3-24BE-4CB1-B926-F37DAD061028.jpeg
    744.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 0EB591AC-1056-42AE-B85B-D5B205BE51FB.jpeg
    0EB591AC-1056-42AE-B85B-D5B205BE51FB.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 43
Back