• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I’ve never seen this before in my Test E? Oil?

LowTman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Loaded up to pin today and thought these were bubbles, so I pointed the syringe up to push them out and they sank to the bottom. Oil that didn’t mix? Never seen this before. Chime in someone....

LowT

Attachments

• C7044D95-6F39-48CC-91A9-60C37667C471.jpeg
    C7044D95-6F39-48CC-91A9-60C37667C471.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 113
Loaded up to pin today and thought these were bubbles, so I pointed the syringe up to push them out and they sank to the bottom. Oil that didn’t mix? Never seen this before. Chime in someone....

LowT
New bottle or you've been using it? Could be condensation inside the bottle from use.

Here you go...

New bottle or you've been using it? Could be condensation inside the bottle from use.

Id say it’s almost half gone.

Is there any more in the vial or just in that syringe?

The rest of the bottle looks fine.

So should I just toss it and start fresh? I’m not pressed for it.

LowT

Attachments

• AF0C09E2-149D-4855-BF35-FED1A636FA1E.jpeg
    AF0C09E2-149D-4855-BF35-FED1A636FA1E.jpeg
    771.2 KB · Views: 108
thats deff water,, Id just toss it.. it happens man.. its only test!

Id say it’s almost half gone.

The rest of the bottle looks fine.

So should I just toss it and start fresh? I’m not pressed for it.

LowT

I like that English garden you have going there the Boxwoods and the Hostas are very nice mix

IML Gear Cream!
thats deff water,, Id just toss it.. it happens man.. its only test!
Never had it happen to me. So I'm curious how this happens....an honest question and not pointing fingers.

Worth contacting the seller? That's a reputable brand he's holding...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I dont think it is on the seller unless you get the vial and notice of bunch of it in there. Probably more so condensation and how it was stored. He said halfway gone so he would have noticed before using half of it.
Never had it happen to me. So I'm curious how this happens....an honest question and not pointing fingers.

I dont think it is on the seller unless you get the vial and notice of bunch of it in there. Probably more so condensation and how it was stored. He said halfway gone so he would have noticed before using half of it.
Yeah you would've seen it in the vial when you got it. Would've been very noticable. Probably just from pulling moisture in from the surrounding air

It can happen a few ways.. now, Im not suggesting this is the case, but when some guys clean their beakers they dry?sterilize them in the oven and at times they take them out when they are not fully dry and micro bubbles/drops are on the beakers, so when they mix the raw/oil the water droplets get trapped, and this is a result, even when it reaches the melting point and mixed it can still have this issue.. I seen it before!
it very well may not hurt you considering the solvents that are in there, but its not something you want to see on a mass production scale..

weird that the vial looks fine. I would toss that syringe and try again at least to compare before you toss the vial. also give the vial a little shake to see if water is trapped in the stopper

How do you keep the deer from eating all of those hostas?

I like that English garden you have going there the Boxwoods and the Hostas are very nice mix

Yeah you would've seen it in the vial when you got it. Would've been very noticable. Probably just from pulling moisture in from the surrounding air

Thanks. The other 20 look fine.

LowT

Attachments

• 20190628_183115.jpg
    20190628_183115.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 57
I would definitely just toss it. I was traveling once and almost ran out of draw pins. To try to save pins I stupidly used a new syringe to draw some bac water and constitute a vial of gh. After I constituted my gh, I swapped the tip and drew out my testosterone injection. I saw I still had a few bac water bubbles that I had in the syringe with the oil so I didn’t think much of it since it was just sterile bac water. Worst pip imaginable.

wow, I Love your natural preserve style backyard...there is nothing like that in my area, how far from the city do you have to live for that view to be a reality?

- - - Updated - - -

wow, I Love your natural preserve style backyard...there is nothing like that in my area, how far from the city do you have to live for that view to be a reality?

Yeah bro, nice spot.

Is you a country boy?

and I thought all you fags were city slickers ;)

just kidding guys, relax. You know I love ya!

i got about 4,000 rabbits in my back yard, a big ass woodchuck the kids won’t let me shoot and half a dozen deer in the early am... erryday

the only shitty part is the 6 hours a week mowing, specially when your lawn tractor is done for.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
I was too slow editing. Here..

How do you keep the deer from eating all of those hostas?

Over plant Hostas. We have a back row behind the trees for them to chow on. I spray a repellent on the ones close to the house.

Thanks. The wife always finds ways to spend on our money pit.

I have about 20 from this source and 10 others from several others that all look fine. I’ve been doing this the same way for years, same drawer same place and this is new to me. Im with Vision on this. It happens. Really just needed to know if it needed tossed.

Thanks. The other 20 look fine.

15 miles out from the city.

LowT

Deer

My kids actually feed them. My wife watched this one being born 3 weeks ago. Mom was cleaning it immediately and got it to stand up. Damn thing looked drunk, wobbling all over the place learning to walk.

LowT

Attachments

• 24D02115-3C83-4F0D-A613-86A04127E827.jpeg
    24D02115-3C83-4F0D-A613-86A04127E827.jpeg
    427 KB · Views: 47
That’s awesome bro! Living the good life!

Just water - was quite normal in the old day when we got gear in Mexico- just toss it -OD

Thanks.

Good to hear it was just water. I swear it looked like bubbles, but they wouldn’t shoot out ;). I had to put my glasses on, then figured you guys have seen it all and would have the answer. I tossed it.

LowT

It can happen a few ways.. now, Im not suggesting this is the case, but when some guys clean their beakers they dry?sterilize them in the oven and at times they take them out when they are not fully dry and micro bubbles/drops are on the beakers, so when they mix the raw/oil the water droplets get trapped, and this is a result, even when it reaches the melting point and mixed it can still have this issue.. I seen it before!
it very well may not hurt you considering the solvents that are in there, but its not something you want to see on a mass production scale..
Random but....

Thoughts on putting vial in a hot water bath with syringe tip in rubber stopper? Should allow the oil to heat and the water to escape out of the vial.

Just a thought, I could be way off base here.

Random but....

Thoughts on putting vial in a hot water bath with syringe tip in rubber stopper? Should allow the oil to heat and the water to escape out of the vial.

Just a thought, I could be way off base here.

I originally was going to suggest this to him, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, but after I seen his reply that he's not in a pinch I refrained from suggesting it. It sometimes works and at other times it doesn't, the viscosity/weight of the carrier oil also plays a factor..
A good example would be when there's a good amount hormone in a beaker with this exact instance and it's placed under 215-220'ish degrees, and it's occasionally stirred with a glass rod even then it could sometimes prove to be difficult to remove.. by theory in chemistry it makes perfect sense, but the reality it doesn't always work out that way. It's hit or miss.. this is the reason why it's extremely important for the boys in the kitchen to be aware of their surroundings with any cross-contamination and other factors such as this. It doesn't take much even with microdroplets that're unseen with the naked eye the beaker can be piping hot and people could still assume it's ready to go (that's in the event if they were going through a sterilization process) unbeknownst to them there was still moisture present and blammo you can get a reaction like this..

For educational purposes the original poster could crank up his convectional oven at 215'ish, vent the vial, place it on a tray with the door slightly open, swirl the vial occasionally, and see what happens.. if it's going in the garbage he might as well do a little chemistry, he owes it to himself to see if it works or not. At this point what does he have to lose?!?!

Last edited:
I originally was going to suggest this to him, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, but after I seen his reply that he's not in a pinch I refrained from suggesting it. It sometimes works and at other times it doesn't, the viscosity/weight of the carrier oil also plays a factor..
A good example would be when there's a good amount hormone in a beaker with this exact instance and it's placed under 215-220'ish degrees, and it's occasionally stirred with a glass rod even then it could sometimes prove to be difficult to remove.. by theory in chemistry it makes perfect sense, but the reality it doesn't always work out that way. It's hit or miss.. this is the reason why it's extremely important for the boys in the kitchen to be aware of their surroundings with any cross-contamination and other factors such as this. It doesn't take much even with microdroplets that're unseen with the naked eye the beaker can be piping hot and people could still assume it's ready to go (that's in the event if they were going through a sterilization process) unbeknownst to them there was still moisture present and blammo you can get a reaction like this..

For educational purposes the original poster could crank up his convectional oven at 215'ish, vent the vial, place it on a tray with the door slightly open, swirl the vial occasionally, and see what happens.. if it's going in the garbage he might as well do a little chemistry, he owes it to himself to see if it works or not. At this point what does he have to lose?!?!

^^^Good stuff here. It shows you that after all these years, you still can learn a few things. This is a good board, I think that we take it for granted at times. Thanks again for all the replies.

LowT

Back