• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My first post 15 years ago today

I thought this whole website was a scam when I first found it, was on here for a year before I ever registered.

I thought this whole website was a scam when I first found it, was on here for a year before I ever registered.
Same. I thought this was all bullshit supplements that were named steroid names.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

On most gear sites newbs whose very first post after signing up is "Where can I get some gear?" or "Where can I get a list?" get flamed and negged the hell out of them (or even banned if mods are in dickish moods). Custom knows that custom well now lmao.

And custom is still a newb! :p

I even remember the 1st guy that negged me......rippedgolfer
Now that's a cool username :)

So was this forum here in 2004?

Custom... A Newb... Pssss. Never happened.

And Gibbs.. How's things? "for your health"
See your sporting Dr Steve booyaa.
Hope all my Asf pit bros are doin well. Missed yas over this busy week.
Still can't imagine customs first day at asf school.
Did you dress well?
N BTW. How was that birthday. Hope you had a good one.

I even remember the 1st guy that negged me......rippedgolfer
Ha. I remember him, I believe he went by rippedgolfer46. I lurked on forums for at least ten years before i ever posted. Oh, and negged :)

i did too, when my friend first told me about it my exact words were... who the fuck picks a name for a forum that blatantly and obvious... but then he convinced me that it was the best board around and that I’d meet cool people that could hook me up... so far so good

i did too, when my friend first told me about it my exact words were... who the fuck picks a name for a forum that blatantly and obvious... but then he convinced me that it was the best board around and that I’d meet cool people that could hook me up... so far so good
We have a pretty solid crew here or “cast of characters” if you will

It might not necessarily be that we're gimmicks. But perhaps that were all able to connect on some level here. Without the real world judgements. In a face to face. We tend to be less personable. Knowing the monsters we speak to and their capabilities. But here. I'm just some stranger who u wouldn't mind being judged by. Fuck I could be a bot or Something. I see our avatars and after a while. It's who you become when I think of ya.
Morty n armothy milf. Your just another Morty n armothy lmfao
Gimmick or not. I've come to care for my online avatar friends. I heard Dr Gibbs got. In a wreck. And I was like. Oh shit.. Mrs stink sees me on board and asks how my online friends are doin. Haha
Ps. It's official. She was checking a diaper. And stuck a finger into a pile of baby shit on accident. She's Def a stinkfinger now. But between us.. I wouldn't call er deluxe just yet.

It might not necessarily be that we're gimmicks. But perhaps that were all able to connect on some level here. Without the real world judgements. In a face to face. We tend to be less personable. Knowing the monsters we speak to and their capabilities. But here. I'm just some stranger who u wouldn't mind being judged by. Fuck I could be a bot or Something. I see our avatars and after a while. It's who you become when I think of ya.
Morty n armothy milf. Your just another Morty n armothy lmfao
Gimmick or not. I've come to care for my online avatar friends. I heard Dr Gibbs got. In a wreck. And I was like. Oh shit.. Mrs stink sees me on board and asks how my online friends are doin. Haha
Ps. It's official. She was checking a diaper. And stuck a finger into a pile of baby shit on accident. She's Def a stinkfinger now. But between us.. I wouldn't call er deluxe just yet.

If she really wants to be part of the ASF family lactating Picks are must

Custom... A Newb... Pssss. Never happened.

And Gibbs.. How's things? "for your health"
See your sporting Dr Steve booyaa.
Hope all my Asf pit bros are doin well. Missed yas over this busy week.
Still can't imagine customs first day at asf school.
Did you dress well?
N BTW. How was that birthday. Hope you had a good one.
I like prizza

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Farva popped my cherry too..

all i I did was suggested public schools become military schools... I still remember it like yesterday ahhhh memories of my Internet life..

i guess this is kinda like Facebook , except Belle is way hotter than anyone I’d ever be friends with on Facebook. Trying not to creep but damn... she’s my kinda girl ;)

If she really wants to be part of the ASF family lactating Picks are must
Was getting a handy last night n sampled that tit jug. Wasn't as bad as I expected. Kids got competition now that I have a milk tap at home =p
I actually may have lucked out n captured something cool. I'll go thru my nikon n see what's good. Or perhaps a stink. Milk Mustache or Mrs stink milk manufacturer n Co. Would be good for the 50/50 lmao

If you're in Mexico at the local convenience store. :coffee:

Merica' could learn a thing from Mexican policy
Where the clerk behind the counter prepares the order :coffee:

what is so weird to me is how buying in a pharmacy still goes down like drug deal, you walk in, tell the dude what you want and they call a dude and he or she shows up on a bike 5 minutes later with your goods lmao!!! but you pay the cashier and get a receipt lol!!

Last edited:
Was getting a handy last night n sampled that tit jug. Wasn't as bad as I expected. Kids got competition now that I have a milk tap at home =p
I actually may have lucked out n captured something cool. I'll go thru my nikon n see what's good. Or perhaps a stink. Milk Mustache or Mrs stink milk manufacturer n Co. Would be good for the 50/50 lmao
Get her while in the shower...no mess to clean up later. Professional advice at no charge

Told ya it was gtg! :twothumbs:

Get her while in the shower...no mess to clean up later. Professional advice at no charge

This does have it's pros and cons. Pro, no cleaning up milk from the headboard and wall, no soggy pillow to sleep on. Con...it's watered down.

PS It will only work as lube for about 15 seconds. It ain't spit and you can't churn it to butter.

Back