• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Home brew start up kit

Jswole220

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
There is a sponsor on asf that offers this and I can’t find them now for the life of me. Anyone know who it is or where I can find a start up kit without having to buy everything individually?

I saw it but can't remember. Landmark? But it's not complete, you still need filter setup etc.

You can actually buy vial capping kits on ebay pretty cheap. As REHH pointed out though you still need to filter. It's not a lot of equipment for a simple setup. Really you would need 1 media bottle, 1 bottle top filter, a hand vacuum pump, a couple of 60mL syringes (to measure oil and solvents), GSO (available at any grocery store) and BA/BB. That would allow you to do 500mL of one compound. You could also do syringe filters but it's slow.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/20mm-Hand-...986978&hash=item21583753bb:g:yL8AAOSwyrlcsi33

I would opt for Safflower Oil and ditch the GSO for a thinner product. Ditch all the filters and buy a Whatman Polycap filter.. you will need a small peristaltic pump (they are cheap). It will save you time and a headache. I've pushed 10,000mL through one filter.
I hate safflower oil personally it’s the only carrier oil that gives me consistent pip in every pin. I could pin gallons of gso, mct,MiG,peach, the list goes on but safflower is pip every time. I saw some emu oil on med lab gear lol does anyone actually use that shit?

There is a sponsor on asf that offers this and I can’t find them now for the life of me. Anyone know who it is or where I can find a start up kit without having to buy everything individually?
Time to step it up! I like it.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Can start with semi-finished oils, it's already mixed with BA, BB, carrier oils etc. but you still need to filter. Can just buy filtering kit on ebay with a hand pump.

Can start with semi-finished oils, it's already mixed with BA, BB, carrier oils etc. but you still need to filter. Can just buy filtering kit on ebay with a hand pump.
I’ve seen this option but imo it kinda defeats the purpose of home brew since your not actually adding the raws yourself and making sure the correct amount is used or dosing as desired

Wait so this DOES NOT come with compound in it? Just the general setup % of BB/BA in oil ready to go?
Then you add raws and brew or?!?

Wait so this DOES NOT come with compound in it? Just the general setup % of BB/BA in oil ready to go?
Then you add raws and brew or?!?

Raws will be already added, it comes with compound inside. Only work you have to do is to filter it.

I’ve seen this option but imo it kinda defeats the purpose of home brew since your not actually adding the raws yourself and making sure the correct amount is used or dosing as desired

Understandable. lol Cooking raws will need more equipments anyway, but our semi-finished oils is 110%, means if you order 100ml then get 110ml, so no worry it's underdosed or anything. Different concentration, different price.

IML Gear Cream!
Understandable. lol Cooking raws will need more equipments anyway, but our semi-finished oils is 110%, means if you order 100ml then get 110ml, so no worry it's underdosed or anything. Different concentration, different price.
Well also again and not to beat a dead horse, but just because it's 110 mls doesn't mean the actual dosage per ml is correct. I'm not saying about LandMark specifically; just stating facts here.

I started homebrewing after being damn near crippled from stealth "sachets" years ago bought from a popular source. Once you do a few basic compounds it's not hard and way more cost effective. Provided the raw supplier sends you good stuff it's the only way to go IMO. You could really get all the equipment you need to do multiple cycles for about $100 and the cost of raws. Most sponsors will sell in increments of 10g so for $250 you could have multiple cycles. No disrespect to Landmark but semi-finished oils isn't that much better of a price savings and only cuts out a couple of easy steps. Plus there is a level of satisfaction of doing your own stuff and knowing it was dosed correctly and each compound is what it is supposed to be. For your average guy that runs 1-2 cycles a year maybe not worth it but once I got over the initial info it's all I will ever do. Now I can make enough where my gear is payed for by the extra I make for my buddies plus a little extra. Not hard to make decent labels either with all the free template editors out there.

Back