Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts
    Rep Points

Contest in local line

Ok brothers, it's time for another contest. This is the first contest in our local line. Winner will get 100 tabs of any oral products in his local order.

It is pretty easy to participate in this contest, you only need to post the pic of your favorite thing, like muscle, girlfriend, pet,car, etc.

We invited Arnold as our judge, he will pick up the winner for us. I believe he will give us a fairest decision.

There will be 1 winner in this contest, but it depends on. If we have enough pics posted, winner will be changed to 2-3 members.

Contest will end till July 26th.

Show your pics now
    Last edited by h-as.pharma; 07-05-2019 at 09:34 AM.

Ordering email h-as.pharma@tutamail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    170 Posts
    Rep Points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    655 Posts
    Rep Points

I don't have a pic.

It's a feeling.

A feeling you get when you really help someone in need.

Here is an example:

I was stood up once on a date and so decided to get some groceries before heading home to cry about it. While I was in the produce section I notice a mom and her daughter like age 7 food shopping.

I could hear the little girl asking for some things and the mom telling her they didn't have money. She was weighing food out so as to be on budget.

I could just tell how she was and how they were dressed that life was hard...I know the look bc I was that young child once.

It isn't like me to hang around but I stayed close by and listened some more. It just really pulled at my heart strings. I remembered what it was like once to be like that and I had to fight back some tears.

I approached her in a good way and asked her some questions, some small talk. And that I noticed she was struggling.

I didn't let it go long and I didn't want to embarrass her. I simply reached into my pocket and handed her a 50 dollar bill. And told her, "you don't have to worry about checking all the prices tonight."

She cried and thanked me. I nearly cried. One human to another.

Later, my only regret was not giving her more.

Anyway, this feeling I get when I help others, is like getting high. I reaches deep into the soul. And is right at the top of my favorite things...except perhaps my son. Who I love with all my heart.

Maybe this doesn't fit the parameters of the contest.

But I don't have a pic nor do I think one exist to express the way doing good for others has...this is my favorite thing.
    Last edited by Augustine5I; 07-05-2019 at 02:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,321 Posts
    Rep Points

Small intangible gestures like that make life meaningful. Good job man.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    170 Posts
    Rep Points

you sound like me..i do the same thing at restaurants... i eavesdrop...the last time.. couple was there i noticed they were counting how much money they had... i called the waitress over, told her tell the customers that you are our 50th customers of the day, your meals are complimentary.... ya should have seen the smiles... i should have been born a billionaire.. so i could be a very gracious philantropist

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    I don't have a pic.

It's a feeling.

Here is an example:

I was stood up once on a date and so decided to get some groceries before heading home to cry about it. While I was in the produce section I notice a mom and her daughter like age 7 food shopping.

I could hear the little girl asking for some things and the mom telling her they didn't have money. She was weighing food out so as to be on budget.

I could just tell how she was and how they were dressed that life was hard...I know the look bc I was that young child once.

It isn't like me to hang around but I stayed close by and listened some more. It just really pulled at my heart strings. I remembered what it was like once to be like that and I had to fight back some tears.

I approached her in a good way and asked her some questions, some small talk. And that I noticed she was struggling.

I didn't let it go long and I didn't want to embarrass her. I simply reached into my pocket and handed her a 50 dollar bill. And told her, "you don't have to worry about checking all the prices tonight."

Anyway, this feeling I get when I help others, is like getting high. I reaches deep into the soul. And is right at the top of my favorite things...except perhaps my son. Who I love with all my heart.

But I don't have a pic nor do I think one exist to express the way doing good for others has...this is my favorite thing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    170 Posts
    Rep Points

on this subject...i don't really think people realize how much fun it is to give with no expectation of receiving....

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    655 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by repitup View Post
    you sound like me..i do the same thing at restaurants... i eavesdrop...the last time.. couple was there i noticed they were counting how much money they had... i called the waitress over, told her tell the customers that you are our 50th customers of the day, your meals are complimentary.... ya should have seen the smiles... i should have been born a billionaire.. so i could be a very gracious philantropist
    Seriously, me too.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts
    Rep Points

You are a kind-hearted person brotha, I can understand your feeling, it is beyond any substance. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    I don't have a pic.

It's a feeling.

Here is an example:

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts
    Rep Points

I believe what you did would make them happy for a long time

H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    247 Posts
    Rep Points

Lightbulb

This picture fills my heart with such joy.. Really, words cannot truly express my feelings when I see pics like this..
    One thing that comes to mind that may be a better reflect my feelings and the connection to the item in the picture above is this:

Last edited by BadGas; 07-07-2019 at 06:01 PM.

Please contact us regarding order and vip details.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts
    Rep Points

I love beautiful women. It's not as good as helping others but she's easy on the eyes

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts
    Rep Points

Nice pic

Quote Originally Posted by dustined83 View Post
    I love beautiful women. It's not as good as helping others but she's easy on the eyes

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts
    Rep Points

Just curious. So winner will get free 100 tabs of any oral with their order from you? Or just wins 100 tabs without ordering?

Trying to find what Iíve got thatís gonna win this things

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts
    Rep Points

Winner will get free 100 tabs of any oral with their local order from us.

Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxbaby View Post
    Just curious. So winner will get free 100 tabs of any oral with their order from you? Or just wins 100 tabs without ordering?

Trying to find what Iíve got thatís gonna win this things

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    320 Posts
    Rep Points

I see nobody posted a Pic of my penis yet.... What's Goin on here fellas.... This is a favorite Pic contest dontcha know
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger