• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Have a great July 4th!

Happy Independence Day to GC!

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same to you and everyone else.

No one blow a hand off. Jacking off just wouldn't be the same.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
Is this why you have an artificial silicone sack?

Someone had to say it...

Is this why you have an artificial silicone sack?

Someone had to say it...
Hahaha. I wish I could say it was from something as exciting like lighting bottle rockets off from my ass. Unfortunately its not.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Happy 4th tomorrow guys...pour some out for the homie..

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

You too Ldog and the rest of the GC and ASF family... post a pic of your Krispy Kreme breakfast ... enter for a chance to win a free bottle of test? Is that what I’m hearing?

Just playing bro...

happy independence day brother, thank you for your service to the states and the gym rats

Happy 4th everyone! Please stay safe and have a good time with your families for those of us that are away from home!

GearChurch Gang

IML Gear Cream!
Happy 4th of July to the GC family and everyone on ASF. Stay safe and stay out of trouble.

You so crazy white boy!

Thanks for the kind words MK. Keep pushing hard. Your making great progress in your log.

You too Ldog and the rest of the GC and ASF family... post a pic of your Krispy Kreme breakfast ... enter for a chance to win a free bottle of test? Is that what I’m hearing?

Just playing bro...

happy independence day brother, thank you for your service to the states and the gym rats

Back