• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Help please

Big_Country

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been taking 5MG winstrol every day now for just over 30 days and feel absolutely nothing...

Can someone chime in and explain to me why I feel nothing?

Thanks.

Yeah dude... 5mg is nothing... hence you feel nothing.

you running anything else with it?

I'm a dude. I have plenty winny left. I have all of my anavar left to take still.

I was talking 5 at a time for first week than went to 10. I'll take 20 than when done than hit up the anavar.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Yeah dude... 5mg is nothing... hence you feel nothing.
you running anything else with it?

No... I ran a month of test which was a frickn waste because I got stuck out at work. I need to order some test ASAP.

I'm a dude. I have plenty winny left. I have all of my anavar left to take still.

I was talking 5 at a time for first week than went to 10. I'll take 20 than when done than hit up the anavar.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks
What are your stats? Height and weight? 5, 10, even 20mg isn't nearly enough for a male with a little size to notice such a small amount. And since you aren't running a test base, that is not helping anything either.

Get some testosterone, try 40-60mg of winny and I'm willing to bet you change your mind. Good luck and keep us posted on what you do with it in the future.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks
even 20mg isn’t shit. You won’t get much of anything out of 20mg daily. I say double that at a minimum and go with 40mg daily to see results. When I run winny I run 50-75mg daily and split the doses twice a day.

5mg lol 25 to 50 is what u should be doing.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Back