• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cern

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What the hell is CERN doing? Anyone know?

They call it a "conspiracy theory" except CERN openly admits to "wanting to open a Portal to a new Universe"

If you ever look at some of their stuff there is some very bizarre things going on, and several of their scientists have died mysteriously.

I genuinely have zero clue what is going on, does anyone here know?

Also why is their logo '666'. Hoping for some respectful dialogue on the topic-

https://home.cern/
55e4879cc4618860708b4583.jpg

cern-logo.png

They call it a "conspiracy theory" except CERN openly admits to "wanting to open a Portal to a new Universe"

If you ever look at some of their stuff there is some very bizarre things going on, and several of their scientists have died mysteriously.

cern-logo.png
Weird stuff man. I legit have no idea but wanted to comment so I get notifications from responses.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Sounds badass, i want in

There was video or pictures of the cern scientists performing some kind of ceremony. Looked satanic, but anything involving ceremonies and robes looks satanic.

Well, 666 is the mark of the beast/devil. Bible states his followers in the end days will carry the "mark" of the beast.

cern-logo.png

What are you referring too exactly?

I'm currently in the proccess of getting a PhD in physics, specifically particle or heroetical, once I'm out of the military for good.

CERN is not trying to open dimensions, the amount of energy that would take is not possible. There are a bunch of answers we are still looking for in physics, fundamental particles and such.

Opening "dimensions" might not mean what you think it means either. They could be "opening dimensions" in experimental and empirical mathematics to prove their is said "dimensions".

Even the idea of "dimensions" is just a theory . Also that's a buzzword really, what it's more commonly referred to is "the many worlds interpretation" or "string theory", which is likely to be true sure but it hasn't been proven ultimately and their other physicists that disagree about its likeliness.

CERN is packed full of straight up nerds man, theres no secret conspiracy going on here they're is a ton of variables and obstacles to break through before we can even consider something like what you're referring to.

What are you referring too exactly?

I'm currently in the proccess of getting a PhD in physics, specifically particle or heroetical, once I'm out of the military for good.

CERN is not trying to open dimensions, the amount of energy that would take is not possible. There are a bunch of answers we are still looking for in physics, fundamental particles and such.

Opening "dimensions" might not mean what you think it means either. They could be "opening dimensions" in experimental and empirical mathematics to prove their is said "dimensions".

Even the idea of "dimensions" is just a theory . Also that's a buzzword really, what it's more commonly referred to is "the many worlds interpretation" or "string theory", which is likely to be true sure but it hasn't been proven ultimately and their other physicists that disagree about its likeliness.

CERN is packed full of straight up nerds man, theres no secret conspiracy going on here they're is a ton of variables and obstacles to break through before we can even consider something like what you're referring to.

^^^^^Cover up. We are not buying it.

I've heard cern is trying to open the portal to hell. Something about Apollo being the devil and stuff. Some interesting theories on YouTube. As far 666 it brings into question the time line of the bible . Was jesus crucified before or after lucifer was sent to hell? Ive read conflicting views . Apparently Jesus was crucified at 333pm so they doubled it to make it 666 ( i guess double evil ) not many ppl know about 333pm but if that was used instead of 666 would it be as cool today as 666 ?
As far as Jesus goes theres something like 200 gods/goddesses that have the same story. Also I've read the pope and queen are performing some type of satanic rituals . So if Catholicism and christianity is really evil will every one worshipping be cast to hell

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
This is the most ridiculous shit I’ve ever read...what the fuck?

This is the most ridiculous shit I’ve ever read...what the fuck?
I question everything and don't believe in god. I simply try to be a decent person. As far as heaven and hell . You create your own heaven and hell here on earth based on your choices . However the road to hell is paved with good intentions. So i guess even as you simplify things its still difficult . So i guess up your AI and don't be a weepy bitch

I've heard cern is trying to open the portal to hell. Something about Apollo being the devil and stuff. Some interesting theories on YouTube. As far 666 it brings into question the time line of the bible . Was jesus crucified before or after lucifer was sent to hell? Ive read conflicting views . Apparently Jesus was crucified at 333pm so they doubled it to make it 666 ( i guess double evil ) not many ppl know about 333pm but if that was used instead of 666 would it be as cool today as 666 ?
As far as Jesus goes theres something like 200 gods/goddesses that have the same story. Also I've read the pope and queen are performing some type of satanic rituals . So if Catholicism and christianity is really evil will every one worshipping be cast to hell

666 is actually the number quoted in the Bible as the mark of the beast in the book of revelations. Idk about any doubling of time thingy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so I was partially wrong jesus died around 3pm ( could have been later )
Im not a religious person so i can't quote stuff , but i do know some .
My question is if god knows everyone's " destiny " and he knew his son was going to get crucified , why send him and not another flood or something?
Also i don't quite understand
God is jesus father
Jesus died = holy ghost
So whos more powerful?

Also didn't jesus have half siblings, what happened to them ? If incest is ok in the bible why are people arrestes for it today ? Couldn't they claim religious persecution

From what I've read 666 refers to nero , whom persecuted Christians but in the years 64-68 AD , but if pontius pilate ordered jesus to be whipped and crucified would he be the anti christ ?

Ok so I was partially wrong jesus died around 3pm ( could have been later )
Im not a religious person so i can't quote stuff , but i do know some .
My question is if god knows everyone's " destiny " and he knew his son was going to get crucified , why send him and not another flood or something?
Also i don't quite understand
God is jesus father
Jesus died = holy ghost
So whos more powerful?

Also didn't jesus have half siblings, what happened to them ? If incest is ok in the bible why are people arrestes for it today ? Couldn't they claim religious persecution

Holy Ghost is the tool of the father to make stuff happen. Father took a piece of him and put it into a human form, Jesus. Why?
Question: if a being is omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient, then what does God lack?
Answer: limits
God made man to understand life with limits, he sent Jesus to feel what it’s like. If he tried to save him, then he wouldn’t understand people’s plight and he couldn’t provide people with an example of how to live.
Jesus has half siblings because Joseph wasn’t his father. Jesus’s half siblings was one his homies and preach with Jesus.

Are you on drugs?
Holy Ghost is the tool of the father to make stuff happen. Father took a piece of him and put it into a human form, Jesus. Why?
Question: if a being is omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient, then what does God lack?
Answer: limits
God made man to understand life with limits, he sent Jesus to feel what it’s like. If he tried to save him, then he wouldn’t understand people’s plight and he couldn’t provide people with an example of how to live.
Jesus has half siblings because Joseph wasn’t his father. Jesus’s half siblings was one his homies and preach with Jesus.

Get Shredded!

Bro... I said it’s actually written in the Bible. I am not looking on google lol

It’s actually not debatable.

The Book of Revelation, it reads: "Let the one with understanding reckon the meaning of the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is 666."

Now the meaning behind this number or interpretation may be debatable.

But the referenced number isn’t.

Oh..... I figured out what gunrack meant by CERN..

Sort of... lol

They were able to move particles at 99.9% the speed of light... that is impressive. I totally forgot about the collider experiments.

I never did more than basic physics but, because I am half nerd, I bought advanced physics text books...they have about an inch of dust on them in my bookshelf...rainy day type stuff. I like watching that ‘how the universe works’ show on SCIENCE channel. Interesting stuff, and they dumb it down so I can understand it better.

They were able to move particles at 99.9% the speed of light... that is impressive. I totally forgot about the collider experiments.

I never did more than basic physics but, because I am half nerd, I bought advanced physics text books...they have about an inch of dust on them in my bookshelf...rainy day type stuff. I like watching that ‘how the universe works’ show on SCIENCE channel. Interesting stuff, and they dumb it down so I can understand it better.

There is so much to know and understand. Truly

Check out " what if " on facebook they do interesting videos not just about space but cloning , gravity everything. B

Bro... I said it’s actually written in the Bible. I am not looking on google lol

It’s actually not debatable.

The Book of Revelation, it reads: "Let the one with understanding reckon the meaning of the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is 666."

Now the meaning behind this number or interpretation may be debatable.

But the referenced number isn’t.

Ok, so let’s try to understand that the Bible has been translated multiple times from old languages to other old languages. Therefore there are times when the people translating get things wrong. So, yes, among bible scholars, who do this for a living, study ancient texts, 666 is debatable.
a8a910673ed7a6c34a1b7516651bc5cb.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/What.If.science/videos/384378025752617/

The group is what.if

Ok, so let’s try to understand that the Bible has been translated multiple times from old languages to other old languages. Therefore there are times when the people translating get things wrong. So, yes, among bible scholars, who do this for a living, study ancient texts, 666 is debatable.
a8a910673ed7a6c34a1b7516651bc5cb.jpg

Name a bible that states 616 as the number of the beast please... any bible. Ty

Back