• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Belgian Muslim State? Islamists vow campaign after election win

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is disturbing to me bc I can see the exact same thing happening here...just wait until their numbers grow.

Don't think they will grow?? [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]By 2040, Muslims will replace Jews as the nation’s second-largest religious group after Christians.

[/COLOR]Americans should see this as a wake up call and an example of the failure for open borders in the Europe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1T_15IDAg8

There pledge is to take over!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Don’t forget China. They have been farming American citizens by abusing the anchor baby laws. They literally have vacation packages for pregnant Chinese women to visit America, have there babies, then go back to China. Those kids are growing up in China with American rights... soon they will come back and take over the West Coast.
https://youtu.be/anZbxiuvrBg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to calm down. 95% of Muslims just want to live in peace and raise a family. 5% of them are crazy mofos and They need psych meds.
Same goes for every religion. Jews kill women n children in Palestine.
A Christian guy opens a shooting in a school

I wouldn’t refer someone to his religion, it’s a mental state. I’ve seen so many crazy things happen around me here bro and none of it Islam related.

Stop watching the news, Cuh.

You’re not helping your argument by stating only 5% are crazy mofos lol. So you’re saying if im in a building with 100 muslims, 5 of those motherfuckers have dynamite strapped to there body and are about to suicide bomb shit

You’re not helping your argument by stating only 5% are crazy mofos lol. So you’re saying if im in a building with 100 muslims, 5 of those motherfuckers have dynamite strapped to there body and are about to suicide bomb shit

Lmao. True, true. Ive also heard the snake argument. Room full of snakes, but only a few will actually bite and kill you. Still want to be in there? or something like that.

Muslim is a violent religion that hate everyone and everything, BS on "peaceful". Rape, killing gay's, all part of their "peaceful" religion cult...
Watching the news?? All the libtard MSM does is pump them up as loving people. :whatthefuck:

Muslim is a violent religion that hate everyone and everything, BS on "peaceful". Rape, killing gay's, all part of their "peaceful" religion cult...
Watching the news?? All the libtard MSM does is pump them up as loving people. :whatthefuck:

This is the bullshit they hide behind....

It's how they use the system against us. Until one day they feel strong enough to turn against the very system that protected them.

It kinda reminds me of when we came to this country as pilgrims. The indians could have kicked the shit out of us, but we were friendly and kissed ass. Until one day when we get enough of a foot hold, we start showing our ass.

You need to calm down. 95% of Muslims just want to live in peace and raise a family. 5% of them are crazy mofos and They need psych meds.

I wouldn’t refer someone to his religion, it’s a mental state. I’ve seen so many crazy things happen around me here bro and none of it Islam related.

No other religion is calling for a change in laws that affect how men and woman live together based off a religious book.

They don't believe or want a separation of church and state.

And I say it's a lot more then 5%. Is it only 5% in the middle east??

IML Gear Cream!
5% of over a billion people is still ,like, a shit ton of peeps...

now, I for one don’t want to shit on anyone for there religious beliefs. But sharia law is assanine... Islam has held there followers back for a long time. I don’t agree with the whole ‘killing in the name of’ or ‘honor killings’. I really wish the Muslim community would start over. They’re not all bad people, and I agree with some of there logic involving resistance to far left liberalism .

but it’s time for them to move forward with how they treat there women and there definition of ‘infidels’

now, I for one don’t want to shit on anyone for there religious beliefs. But sharia law is assanine... Islam has held there followers back for a long time. I don’t agree with the whole ‘killing in the name of’ or ‘honor killings’. I really wish the Muslim community would start over. They’re not all bad people, and I agree with some of there logic involving resistance to far left liberalism .

but it’s time for them to move forward with how they treat there women and there definition of ‘infidels’

Moving forward strays from their strict interpretations of they scriptures. And they will never do that...

Which if you want to live that way, fine. But don’t push that shit onto me or change laws that affect me.

Unfortunately they believe they have that right and are obligated to do just that.

It has started in Minnesota, Michigan and Maine... all have Muslim communities that refuse to mix with the population
https://www.google.com/amp/s/civilu.../2010/01/10/4-stages-of-islamic-conquest/amp/

Went to a wedding in Maine recently, it was overcome w/ shit-skin muzzies giving dirty looks when we went to the local Walmart.
They were everywhere paying with EBT cards and shit. A once beautiful state ruined by libtards. Embarrassing...

Went to a wedding in Maine recently, it was overcome w/ shit-skin muzzies giving dirty looks when we went to the local Walmart.
They were everywhere paying with EBT cards and shit. A once beautiful state ruined by libtards. Embarrassing...

Only dirty looks today... tomorrow? Idk. Beatings and persecution for breaking Muslim law??

Belgium never thought it possible, bet they don’t think that way today.

A day of reconciliation is coming.

What will you do about it “whitey?”

the american revolution was fought by 7% of the american population, the mojority didnt agree with the war but stayed silent. just saying

Most of them are peaceful except for that 5% you know 50 million

I am thinking the 5% comment is working so well atm. Bet he wish he said .5%

Lol.

50 million sound like a good number to me. Just like 5% of white ppl are crack heads and racist that hate every race. Muslims are just the start of it, when trump said let’s build the wall to kick Mexicans out, 5% white ppl agreed but too chicken shit to admit it

there’s so many things in this world I disagree with, and Islam is the least of my worries.

there’s so many things in this world I disagree with, and Islam is the least of my worries.

how many kids you got? Bet , if you had any, they’d be white. You are the enemy no matter how much ass you kiss bruh! So are your kids.... don’t be ashamed of who you are and what you believe and don’t be brainwashed to think your neighbors won’t slit your throat in the middle of the night.

i won’t apologize for being right

Get Shredded!
50 million sound like a good number to me. Just like 5% of white ppl are crack heads and racist that hate every race. Muslims are just the start of it, when trump said let’s build the wall to kick Mexicans out, 5% white ppl agreed but too chicken shit to admit it

only 5% of white wanna kick mexicans out probably much higher but only illegals and its admitted, and if you include mexicans I bet its more like 50% but they wont admit it. Mexicans actually dislike every race of hispanic and especially hate blacks. mexican are the most racist people here. I know I married into a mexican familly

I live in Belgium, and it’s far safer than many parts of the USA. Detroit is as bad as anything I’ve ever seen, and I’ve been to China, Russia, and Africa...

I live in Belgium, and it’s far safer than many parts of the USA. Detroit is as bad as anything I’ve ever seen, and I’ve been to China, Russia, and Africa...
Detroit is also far more diverse than Belgium... the ol melting pot blues my friend... your day will come tho because Europe has become a giant pussy in the last decade. Cheers from across the pond bro 👋

More diverse in what way? I’m genuinely curious. Certainly not linguistically.

Pussy last decade what? Where do you think the best gear comes from?

I dig the USA btw and travel there often. China was crazy weird and Africa poor, but hearing gunshots as I did in Detroit at night is not normal. YMMV.

Last edited:
Detroit’s a shit hole thanks to progressive democrats... you have that to look forward to.. European Union is a bunch of pushover pansies... guess the us shoulda let Germany take over after all...

keep your borders wide open, y’all be Detroit real soon

my apologies... had a rough day... on tren and jack Daniels haha

but seriously europe is gonna burn if you guys don’t stand up for yourselves

Last edited:
More diverse in what way? I’m genuinely curious.

but hearing gunshots as I did in Detroit at night is not normal. YMMV.

Diversity in America simply means less white people, the largest population of Muslims in Michigan live in the suburbs of Detroit

and gunshots in detroit are most definitely normal

Oh god the Trumphumpers have appeared...
truth hurts don’t it... why you think steroids are legal in some European countries and not the US? Cuz you guys need all the help you can get ... haha

im kidding dude, I don’t like talking shit like this but.... and you’re right ... the US is turning into a shithole day by day.. good luck with your pussy politics... hope you got lots of lube

Back