• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Big thanks to Ace Labs

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Delivery was great and I received 2 Sust, 1 EQ, 1 Tren-E and 30 50mg Anabol which are shaped like never seen before,pretty cool. If you ever ordered orals from them you'll know what I mean. All four vials were filled exactly and labels were straight with no wrinkles. Very professional. I will not post pics of the gear as requested by Bones and on the website when you order they ask for you not to do it on any forum. Flying low in this game sure helps you last longer. The only thing that was missing from the package was my birthday card lol. So once again thanks Ace Labs and Bones for making my B-Day Great!
Custom
53 and heavenly.....

Delivery was great and I received 2 Sust, 1 EQ, 1 Tren-E and 30 50mg Anabol which are shaped like never seen before,pretty cool. If you ever ordered orals from them you'll know what I mean. All four vials were filled exactly and labels were straight with no wrinkles. Very professional. I will not post pics of the gear as requested by Bones and on the website when you order they ask for you not to do it on any forum. Flying low in this game sure helps you last longer. The only thing that was missing from the package was my birthday card lol. So once again thanks Ace Labs and Bones for making my B-Day Great!
Custom
53 and heavenly.....

Thank you for the post custom, I appreciate it.

Bones

Thank you for the post custom, I appreciate it.

Bones

Bones I have interest in an order. Custom speaks very highly of you guys. Can you shoot me a pm so we can put something together.
Thanks in advance.
Ps... Custom.. Ur reviews are costing me money man... Lmao

Bones I have interest in an order. Custom speaks very highly of you guys. Can you shoot me a pm so we can put something together.
Thanks in advance.
Ps... Custom.. Ur reviews are costing me money man... Lmao
Def. recommend him. Next order will be for some hgh

Back