• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Netflix Reviews and Recommendations

IML Gear Cream!
About 75% we usually just fall asleep to “the office” or “portlandia” must’ve seen every episode a dozen times

Just finished up money heist. The new season(3) came out on the 19th. Pretty awesome show.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ozark.

Sent from my FDA work phone

ARQ--kind of like a bad day version of Groundhog Day. Guy has to keep trying to save himself and girlfriend from getting killed.

Polar--Retired assassin trying to survive. Premise was dumb, but action was good.

The Perfection--this movie was a total mind fuck. A bit of a spoiler, they show you part of the truth to lead you the wrong way. And then go back and show you the whole truth. And when you think it can't get any darker or more messed up, it does. Plus, some nice girl on girl action.

A lot of good suggestions made already. If you like to watch a train wreck then watch Last Chance U

Just finished up money heist. The new season(3) came out on the 19th. Pretty awesome show.

Just started money heist yesterday and its damn good, and altered carbon needs to come out with a new season damnit !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just started money heist yesterday and its damn good, and altered carbon needs to come out with a new season damnit !!

Season 3 was intense . Enjoy

Get Shredded!

I am going to check out Money Heist based on your recommendation, dale.c. That was another one I could not decide on.

the mick, was only 2 seasons but funny as hell

I've been trying decide whether to watch that. Is it a documentary?

It is. EMCC first 2 seasons and Indy last 2 seasons. The coaches are as bad as the players when it comes to behavior.

QB1 is another good series. Shows Jake Fromm’s senior high school year before heading to Georgia. I’m not a Georgia fan but I am a Jake Fromm fan after watching that series

Last edited:
It is. EMCC first 2 seasons and Indy last 2 seasons. The coaches are as bad as the players when it comes to behavior.
I am thinking the "academic advisor" lady has some fun on the weekends with some of the players.

Watching third season now and still intense

I am just a few episodes into the first season, and I am very puzzled at what the end result or their plan is supposed to be. It seems tailor made to fail, but I guess I will find out as the season unfolds.

The title of the show is actually "Paper House." I guess they thought that wasn't exciting enough for an American audience.

The subtitles are downright awful. The translator does not appear to speak English well at all.

I am just a few episodes into the first season, and I am very puzzled at what the end result or their plan is supposed to be. It seems tailor made to fail, but I guess I will find out as the season unfolds.

The title of the show is actually "Paper House." I guess they thought that wasn't exciting enough for an American audience.

The subtitles are downright awful. The translator does not appear to speak English well at all.

I don’t have subtitles but the words don’t always match their mouths for sure, my wife won’t even give it a chance because of that but it’s a really good show imo !! Lots of twists and turns, I’m sure you will like it if you watch it through brother!

IML Gear Cream!
I am thinking the "academic advisor" lady has some fun on the weekends with some of the players.

Funny you say that. She left the school and lives in the same city as me now.

I don’t have subtitles but the words don’t always match their mouths for sure, my wife won’t even give it a chance because of that but it’s a really good show imo !! Lots of twists and turns, I’m sure you will like it if you watch it through brother!

. Are you fluent in Spanish, or is there some option on Netflix to watch a dubbed version?

- - - Updated - - -

Funny you say that. She left the school and lives in the same city as me now.
Alright, don't threaten to beat me up or anything, I was merely speculating based on the persona she portrays on that show . . .

"Klaus"

Yep, it's an animated Christmas movie full of humor, that will hit you right in the feels at the end. Truly one of the better netflix originals.

The End Of The Fucking World

El Camino

Ozark

my FDA company phone

Undercover (dubbed Dutch cop show, really good)

I like Sabrina too. I Zombie is enjoyable.
Irishman SUCKED.

I'm about half way through binging Another Life...pretty good. Plus, Katee Sackhoff....not the most attractive chick, but solid af. Plenty of other eye candy too.

ogBfP32.jpg

Black mirror had a trippy episode about programming soldiers .... kinda along the lines of PTSD treatments that may cross the line of morality...

I haven't watched it all yet but heard it was good, and not necessarily all that far fetch. Sorta the thing sensational media coverage does to its viewers

Black mirror had a trippy episode about programming soldiers .... kinda along the lines of PTSD treatments that may cross the line of morality...

I haven't watched it all yet but heard it was good, and not necessarily all that far fetch. Sorta the thing sensational media coverage does to its viewers

Black Mirror: The USS CALLISTER episode was the shit!(Star Trek like theme). Striking Vipers was disturbing as well!

Max

Idk if anyone has mentioned this yet but if you haven’t seen “The King” on Netflix you should check it out. Very good movie

Back