• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Surprised

bomb_r2

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im not looking for pity

I've been really struggling this year with everything. I lost my job around november of last year and been doing temp jobs. I have a severe allergy and it's been making my life very hard as temp places don't pay hospital visits even if it happens at work. I ended up losing 5 jobs andbeen hospitalized 9x for the same damn allergy
I've had to sell my tv , Xbox, rowing machine and a bunch of other stuff
I actually have anxiety about going out in public because of my allergy. I've been denied Medicare and disability . Yesterday in the mail i received an epi pen and today that friend sent me a few bucks to help out.
I feel like so relieved. I've been really pinching pennies and just making stuff last. I feel a bit better knowing I have an epi pen

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

This is why I dont know what to believe when you post. I dont know how someone with such a drastic health history and lack of funds would even 1) be looking to take any AAS and 2) have the money to buy them.
Seems like due to your health AAS wouldnt do you any good (possibly make your health situation worse) and you would need the money you have for more essential items.

I have an allergy to certain fragrances. I've worked jobs where it was mainly guys and lasted . I've worked jobs where its 50/50 and lasted 3 weeks. Women wear way more lotions .

I only buy aas when i have steady pay checks . If a job lasts longer than 2 months I'll buy some . Lately the jobs have been three weeks . Honestly epi pens depending on the day and store vary in prices from 118-400 obviously i shop around.

But you still need 2XXL shirts? The effort trying to bring you back to ASF is a pathetic last ditch effort to save this piece of shit forum by driving content. Tell Shawn I said Hi, and I would love to hit the links with him and drink a few beers...

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Now im wearing 2x mainly because my gut . I'm 210 been inside for a few weeks . Im not running any thing now besides an occasional dose of clen ( mayne twice a month ) i mainly use it to breathe better

Im not looking for pity

I've been really struggling this year with everything. I lost my job around november of last year and been doing temp jobs. I have a severe allergy and it's been making my life very hard as temp places don't pay hospital visits even if it happens at work. I ended up losing 5 jobs andbeen hospitalized 9x for the same damn allergy
I've had to sell my tv , Xbox, rowing machine and a bunch of other stuff
I actually have anxiety about going out in public because of my allergy. I've been denied Medicare and disability . Yesterday in the mail i received an epi pen and today that friend sent me a few bucks to help out.
I feel like so relieved. I've been really pinching pennies and just making stuff last. I feel a bit better knowing I have an epi pen

I'm sorry you're going thru tough times...but you can always look forward to fridays...
6ed1e5e2ab3b602eeeaf772492971bc4.jpg

Sent from my FDA work phone

Lmao I've actually seen way worse. God i wish i had some pot , I've been sleeping like shit

Lmao I've actually seen way worse. God i wish i had some pot , I've been sleeping like shit

CBD works.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Figured as much douche. What's god gonna say when he comes down to earth and sees you picking on lil joe dirt

Figured as much douche. What's god gonna say when he comes down to earth and sees you picking on lil joe dirt

My God loves me....yours, doubtful....

Its quite obvious with all the shit I've been through . Im about two months from me and the lady moving in with her grandpa.

Its quite obvious with all the shit I've been through . Im about two months from me and the lady moving in with her grandpa.

Cool, it'll be like when your Uncle Slippyfist had you fish quarters out of his front pocket

No more like my senior year when i was almost abducted

No more like my senior year when i was almost abducted by aliens...

ANAL PROBE?

No it was an old lady in a buick park avenue. She crept beside me for like 3 blocks offering me pizza and a ride and candy . I ended up going to a house and leaned on the door bell and they let me in and the police came

No it was an old lady in a buick park avenue. She crept beside me for like 3 blocks offering me pizza and a ride and candy . I ended up going to a house and leaned on the door bell and they let me in and the police came

Did you come in your ass?

Did they taze you then stuff their Maglite in your ass? Or pussy?

Back