• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fuck off western union.

Lathe Crasher

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Banned from using the service indefinitely. Anyone had this happen? Also has anyone tried bitcoin atm’s to buy? I guess I gotta figure out a different way to do business.

Banned from using the service indefinitely. Anyone had this happen? Also has anyone tried bitcoin atm’s to buy? I guess I gotta figure out a different way to do business.

I was banned YEARS ago! lol

That’s what bitcoin is the best and so easy. Cash app to blockchain. Easy peasy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hell yeah brother. Got it. Looks simple. Thanks a million!

Its called bitcoin, buy ya sum...get it, buy ya "sum"....lol

Sent from my FDA work phone

WU and MG are getting pretty prickly lately when you send money out of the country. I believe sending money to China is an instant perma-ban on those services now.

I moved north and found a Bitcoin ATM near me...going to try it sometime.

Last edited:
libertyX app pay in cash to cashier or cashapp

Also has anyone tried bitcoin atm’s to buy?
I have. it's very convenient, (other than having to leave your house) and very easy, (after the first time since it takes up to 2 hours for you to be verified, and you have to leave and go back later on or the next day to perform your transaction). But they hammer you with a 15-20% fee over and above the flat rate $4.95 fee. if for instance you have to send the source $80 then you have to feed the machine $100 to buy and send enough BTC that would equals $80. That's why you have to get the exact BTC amount that you owe the source and have it written down when you go to feed cash into the machine, because you'll have to keep feeding cash into it until the screen BTC amount equals or exceeds the BTC amount that you have to send to the source's crypto wallet

WU and MG are getting pretty prickly lately when you send money out of the country. I believe sending money to China is an instant perma-ban on those services now.

I moved north and found a Bitcoin ATM near me...going to try it sometime.
Yes but some guys make it worse on themselves by sending the exact dollar amount that they owe the source. If WU or MG see you sending 183.50 overseas, they know it's for some business sale no matter what you tell them. You would need to round off the $183 to $200 or at least to $190 to avoid suspicion. WU and MG are supposed to be for only sending money to people you know for personal reasons, NOT for any business transactions. Now who sends a frined or family member overseas in amounts like $183 or $227 ??? Doing that is a dead give away

IML Gear Cream!
I found a place that makes good fake ID’s, I’m going to try one and see how it go’s with WU. I’ll keep you guys posted.

Yes it’s easy but not as easy as an app. I can be eating my wife’s pussy and buy btc. When I have cash for some reason..bday gift, sell something etc, I will Deposit into btc so it goes to my blockchain wallet as btc.

A source told me bitcoin can hold your transaction for 10 days. Can anyone enlighten me as to why that would happen?

I get that that it may take a few hours to transfer from cashapp to my wallet, but I’m assuming (new to bitcoin) that when I send coin to my guy it should also only take a few hours max. Is this correct? Thanks for the help.

libertyX app pay in cash to cashier or cashapp

I saw that option and I am as ignorant as it gets
using this option. So lets say my order is $400...

I go into my cash app. Buy $400 in bitcoin.
Then I send whatver that transfers to, to the
source??

Appreciate any help!

A source told me bitcoin can hold your transaction for 10 days. Can anyone enlighten me as to why that would happen?

I get that that it may take a few hours to transfer from cashapp to my wallet, but I’m assuming (new to bitcoin) that when I send coin to my guy it should also only take a few hours max. Is this correct? Thanks for the help.
Coinbase won't let you send the BTC out for 10 days. Don't even bother using them.

I saw that option and I am as ignorant as it gets
using this option. So lets say my order is $400...

I go into my cash app. Buy $400 in bitcoin.
Then I send whatver that transfers to, to the
source??

Appreciate any help!

Yes but you have to go thru the verification process to get approved for a wallet before you can send to someone. Otherwise you can only buy it and hold it in cashapp

1. Download cash app
2. Link to CC or bank
3. Verify cash app so you can withdraw btc - This part can be a pain in the ass. Don’t get discouraged just keep trying. I contacted customer support via email and they did it for me. Took me 3 tries and it takes about s wk in the end. But when done, your good.
4. Set up block chain app
5. Buy cash from cash app
6. Buy btc with that cash
7. Copy Blockchain wallet
8. Paste in cash app to send btc to your wallet

1. Download cash app
2. Link to CC or bank
3. Verify cash app so you can withdraw btc - This part can be a pain in the ass. Don’t get discouraged just keep trying. I contacted customer support via email and they did it for me. Took me 3 tries and it takes about s wk in the end. But when done, your good.
4. Set up block chain app
5. Buy cash from cash app
6. Buy btc with that cash
7. Copy Blockchain wallet
8. Paste in cash app to send btc to your wallet

You don't have to have another wallet you can send from cash app straight into someone else's wallet for payment

time and time again we have said... Walgreens... you fill out the WU yourself.. last time i was in and out in 3 minutes.... not a single person sees what you're doing or questions you...

Get Shredded!
Yes but you have to go thru the verification process to get approved for a wallet before you can send to someone. Otherwise you can only buy it and hold it in cashapp

What is "verification"? I have had that app for 2 years now. Am I verified automatically? How do I know? Ty for the help. I genuniely wanna get on board with using this feature and have zero clue how to use it, so your help is appreciated.

You don't have to have another wallet you can send from cash app straight into someone else's wallet for payment
I bet it won't be long before cashapp starts flagging accounts like Coinbase does. Maybe to play it safe you could transfer to your blockchain wallet.

time and time again we have said... Walgreens... you fill out the WU yourself.. last time i was in and out in 3 minutes.... not a single person sees what you're doing or questions you...
Yeah you fill it out yourself, but then you have to bring the paper that you filled out to the clerk, he/she types in all the info you wrote down, (just like at Walmart) right? Well if you get a young chick making minimum wage, they don't care and won't ask you anything. But if you get the manager filling in for someone, or one of the older clerks with senority, they start getting nosey sometimes and ask questions.

But it doesn't matter anyway, because it's the Western Union central office that rejects money transfer requests, and not the clerk at the counter taking care of you at Walgreens or Walmart.

Last edited:
Yeah you fill it out yourself, but then you have to bring the paper that you filled out to the clerk, he/she types in all the info you wrote down, (just like at Walmart) right? Well if you get a young chick making minimum wage, they don't care and won't ask you anything. But if you get the manager filling in for someone, or one of the older clerks with senority, they start getting nosey sometimes and ask questions.

But it doesn't matter anyway, because it's the Western Union central office that rejects money transfer requests, and not the clerk at the counter taking care of you at Walgreens or Walmart.
Exactly, the clerk at the store inputting your info into the WU terminal or if using the phone, the WU central office makes the decisions. But managers get nosy too and they might well refuse you right out the gate if something didn't seem right.

What is "verification"? I have had that app for 2 years now. Am I verified automatically? How do I know? Ty for the help. I genuniely wanna get on board with using this feature and have zero clue how to use it, so your help is appreciated.

Click on your account info on top left, then click on bitcoin. In there is an option to get verified for wallet

No ya don’t, it’s done on a kiosk, I only go to counter at end to pay, it’s done on same kiosk ya load and order your pictures ya want Walgreens to print

Seriously go to Walgreens and do it, you’ll see how easy it is, and I send money to multiple countries especially for parts for my machinery, china, Thailand, Philippines, wherever I find them

Seriously go to Walgreens and do it, you’ll see how easy it is, and I send money to multiple countries especially for parts for my machinery, china, Thailand, Philippines, wherever I find them

Did you miss the part where I said I’m banned from using the service? Not so easy when the clerk/kiosk/customer service all tell you to get bent or file an appeal.

Back