• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test/Deca/Anadrol Fat Loss

socalmk6gti

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is this the ultimate fat loss stack or just how my body is reacting?

Sunday June 9 took first pin of 250mg TestCyp with 150mg Deca and started 50mg Adrol split doses
First day pin weight - 217.9

Friday check-in with my coach
Week 1 - 214.9
Week 2 - 211.7
Week 3 - 208.7

Strength is maintaining pretty damn good. Energy hasn't been as great as I'd like, feeling a bit work out by 5-6pm. Wake ups are at 3:30am, workout is 4-5:30am. Work from 8-5 M-F

I am seeing more cuts, feeling leaner than I have in a long time. I guess I thought the Adrol would have me retaining water much like Dbol but I'm not sure if it's the combo or what. My original goal was a slow taper to 210, then readjust and see what 200lbs looks like. At this rate I'm hitting my goals much faster than expected and might need to increase cals a bit.

Coach readjusts macros every Friday anyhow, with the rapid loss we are adding in more calories and switching from one re-feed a week to two.

Just curious if anyone else has similar fat/weight loss on a similar stack.

Have a great Saturday everyone.

And yes, all gear is GC

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

How many calories?
Regular days:
C:208.4
F:53.3
P:209.4
CAL:2150.9

Re-feed (2 days a week)
CARBS:300
FAT:50
PROTEIN:200
CALORIES:2450

Rest: (one day a week)
CARBS:132.4
FAT:52.3
PROTEIN:208.4
CALORIES:1833.9

I'm 5'10" and 38 years old

No wonder you are losing weight. Following. I hope you took a "before" pic.

No wonder you are losing weight. Following. I hope you took a "before" pic.
Always taking pics, and these macros have been adjusted and adjusted....and adjusted over the last year or so. We've been working diligently over the last several months not just with nutrition but also with recovering from a back injury that had me on the floor for a solid 4-5days and unable to lift for over a month. It's been a rough go, but I feel like we have momentum now. I teeter on maintenance and gaining mass once I start going upwards of 2,500 calories. This is only week 4 out of 16, so I'm really excited to see what happens over the next 12-weeks.

1-5

50mg anadrol

5-750mg MG test

3-400mg Deca

6-10

5-750mg test

3-400mg Deca

11-16

350mg test prop, tren ace, mast p

losing weight cause of calories.... thats a little bulk cycle... at 5'10 i'm guessing you should prob be more close to the 2800 calories a day to put on size... just a half educated guestimate

It's my favorite combo to start a cut with personally.
I've been enjoying it, wasn't sure what to expect from Adrol but what I've noticed is a light increase or maintained strength even in a caloric deficit. That's helped a ton mentally as I usually just get weaker as I cut and then want to eat and lift heavy again

IML Gear Cream!
I've been enjoying it, wasn't sure what to expect from Adrol but what I've noticed is a light increase or maintained strength even in a caloric deficit. That's helped a ton mentally as I usually just get weaker as I cut and then want to eat and lift heavy again

Yeah, these three drugs are often looked to for growing since they perform really well in that regard.

So, as I've said millions of times, when you're cutting the goal is to lose body fat and keep lean tissue.... Drugs that shine for gaining tissue are going to be great choices for preserving tissue as well. You'll hold a tad more water then you would with tren of course but, given what I already stated and test/Deca generally being low on the side effects side, you'll feel better and in turn probably train better and so on.

Glad you're enjoying it. Finish it with short ester stuff for 6 weeks and you'll see why the combo is a common prep cycle.

Yeah, these three drugs are often looked to for growing since they perform really well in that regard.

So, as I've said millions of times, when you're cutting the goal is to lose body fat and keep lean tissue.... Drugs that shine for gaining tissue are going to be great choices for preserving tissue as well. You'll hold a tad more water then you would with tren of course but, given what I already stated and test/Deca generally being low on the side effects side, you'll feel better and in turn probably train better and so on.

Glad you're enjoying it. Finish it with short ester stuff for 6 weeks and you'll see why the combo is a common prep cycle.
I'm using the exact cycle that you laid out for me, The only thing I was on the fence about was ending it with winnie or var, as I currently don't have either.

I'm using the exact cycle that you laid out for me, The only thing I was on the fence about was ending it with winnie or var, as I currently don't have either.

Either or really. Or both.

Winny will give you a dryer look and it'll be less expensive but, you may have the sore joints issue.

Var will keep you a little fuller and not quite as hard but, it's more expensive with less sides.

Adding them in isn't a must but, it will help when calories and the lowest and cardio is highest. Just a little extra free test floating around along with the hormone itself to hold onto the lean tissue a bit better.

Proviron is an option as well, just more on the expensive side without the big pluses of the other two. Just mildly in the middle.

If you can afford var win prov. Do it it’s a nice cocktail that I’m on and I feel great. I just finished the winstrol part I’m staying on var and proviron probably all the way through my cycle. Var is expensive but it’s worth it.

Back