• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blood Work (TPP/NPP/MASTP)

Lightspeed62165

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Brothers in Arms,

Please see my recent blood work results. I have been running the TPP/NPP/MASTP blend for 8-weeks at 1ml every M/W/F. I was also taking 40mg of Anavar every day. My last injection was Monday (6/17) morning and the Draw was on Thursday (6/20) morning. I can't say enough about this blend and one of my favorite. Will definitely be running in the future. My cruise dose is test cyp and will run that for the next few months.

Historically, my HDL/LDL has always been off and some hereditary issues contribute to this. I eat clean most of the time but I travel a lot for work and it can be challenging at times to stay on a good diet.

From my last BW post I implemented many of the suggestions that was given and my lipids have changed to the better. Also I have always had trouble with Estrogen when on gear, I am currently doing Aromasin 3X week and Arimidex 1mg per week cut into two doses. I actually feel really good and Libido is great so I was shocked to see it this high.

Nevertheless the numbers speak for themselves to the quality of product as we all have come to love.

As always I respect any thoughts/guidance or questions

Cheers....

Attachments

• BW pg1.JPG
    BW pg1.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 101
  • BW pg2.JPG
    BW pg2.JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 98
  • BW pg3.JPG
    BW pg3.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 102
So correct me if I'm wrong...1ml 3x per week.. and the blend is 100mg testpp..100mg npp..100mg mastp / per ML.. don't know exact number but your over 1500 on 300mg test/wk.. 3.5 days post injection for blood draw.. looks good.. regarding your e2, what's your weekly dose of aromasin? Thanks for posting bloods

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

So correct me if I'm wrong...1ml 3x per week.. and the blend is 100mg testpp..100mg npp..100mg mastp / per ML.. don't know exact number but your over 1500 on 300mg test/wk.. 3.5 days post injection for blood draw.. looks good.. regarding your e2, what's your weekly dose of aromasin? Thanks for posting bloods

Not sure why it tops out at 1500, I used to get blood and it would show higher. Do I need to tell them something when ordering?

No doubt gear is top of the line, I loved this cycle and looking forward to next run

IML Gear Cream!
Not sure why it tops out at 1500, I used to get blood and it would show higher. Do I need to tell them something when ordering?

No doubt gear is top of the line, I loved this cycle and looking forward to next run
U need the uncapped test..it's usually the female hormone panel which is what I always use..but the fact it shows your over 1500 is a good sign no matter what total number is..but it's always good to know exact number..

Thanks for info. My two cents:

What were your PSA numbers in your last 2-3 labs?

We have to get your HDL up. What was it last time and what are you doing to increase this?

Why the high B-12? Are you supplementing this vitamin? Did you take this vitamin close to your blood draw?

E2 isn't crazy and I'm assuming you have no E2 issues correct?

The numbers look solid....always get the uncapped Test just to get truly accurate info.

Make sure your water consumption is high.

L

Thanks for info. My two cents:

What were your PSA numbers in your last 2-3 labs? It has always ran around 1.3, when I saw the just I was alarmed as well. Not sure what could have caused the spike.

We have to get your HDL up. What was it last time and what are you doing to increase this? HDL usually runs 25-30. I have been eating more fish and avocados for good fat and oils. I also take fish oil @ 1200mg/360mg OMEGA-3 (2X day)

Why the high B-12? Are you supplementing this vitamin? Did you take this vitamin close to your blood draw? My B12 was low so I started taking B12 5,000 mcg (1X day). I am backing this to M/W/F instead of everyday

E2 isn't crazy and I'm assuming you have no E2 issues correct? No side effects, feel great.

The numbers look solid....always get the uncapped Test just to get truly accurate info.

Make sure your water consumption is high. I drink about 1.5 gal of water per day.

L

The only thing I can think of that may have contributed to off readings is I was stranded in airport on Wednesday trying to get home from business trip and hung at the bar and drank Bourbons. I would have thought my liver numbers would be elevated but nothing else.

Other supplements I am taking are:

• Vitamin D3 5,000 IU (3X day)
  • Nature Made Multi (1X day)
  • Nature Made CholestOff ( this has helped lower my total cholesterol as well as triglycerides)
  • CoQ10 100mg (1X day)
  • Niacinamide 500mg (1X day)
  • TUDCA 250mg (1X day) helps with liver
  • MK-7 Vitamin K-2 100mcg (1X day)

Once again thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:
How’s the pip with this blend? Great numbers

I get 0 pip with this mix. GC's tpp150 & npp150 have absolutely no pip also. Even GC dhb has no pip with a little test added in same syringe.
I have been communicating with GC also about adding I injectable Sdrol to his list & it sound like it may happening in the near future!!

I would get another psa in 3 months and see where it comes out. That's a big jump from your previous bloodwork. PSA tests are not always accurate but can be an indicator of potential issues.

The only thing I can think of that may have contributed to off readings is I was stranded in airport on Wednesday trying to get home from business trip and hung at the bar and drank Bourbons. I would have thought my liver numbers would be elevated but nothing else.

Other supplements I am taking are:

• Vitamin D3 5,000 IU (3X day)
  • Nature Made Multi (1X day)
  • Nature Made CholestOff ( this has helped lower my total cholesterol as well as triglycerides)
  • CoQ10 100mg (1X day)
  • Niacinamide 500mg (1X day)
  • TUDCA 250mg (1X day) helps with liver
  • MK-7 Vitamin K-2 100mcg (1X day)

Once again thanks for the feedback.

Back