• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

It's Happening | Lee Priest Comeback!

What a fucking moon face...

If this guy try to "comeback" he wouldn't stand a chance. Besides, come back to what? His previous glory? Never won a major title that I know of (Oympia, Arnold Classic)?

I like his shit talking ass.

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think so

I don't think so

Your right! He is selling something,lol. He needs the $$$.

Max

The dude is a character for sure and has certainly made a name for himself. I got used to seeing him with the face tattoo and now its gone. Personally, I always thought the tattoo was a Mike Tyson rip off.

I loved Lee's physique.

Too bad he was in an era of hall of fame physiques that were all taller then him.

He would have been a top three at the 202/212 Olympia every year since its inception though.

I agree that he had a great physique. He was shorter than his competitors, but that dude was so thick and beefed up big time.
I loved Lee's physique.

Too bad he was in an era of hall of fame physiques that were all taller then him.

He would have been a top three at the 202/212 Olympia every year since its inception though.

IML Gear Cream!
He definitely was known to eat a so called dirty bulk. I remember him saying he would he buckets of KFC. He’s very short and would go over 300+ lbs in the offseason.

Max

Will we see him on stage looking just as good as he was eons ago?

Seriously?

https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bodybuilders-priest.htm

Here is his record... no 1st place big titles. Never top 3 at an Olympia or Arnold Classic.

Point is...in his prime, he was barely above average among his professional peers.

Now at 47, he is competing or would compete for what? He certainly can only place worse, not better. Silly.

"People Should Know When They're Conquered."

Quintus

Will we see him on stage looking just as good as he was eons ago?

He looked pretty good at the mr universe in 2013, should be a good test of his genetic superiority

At 50 from the waist up levrone looked pretty close to his former self and I bet lee will bring a nice set of wheels to the stage

Here is his record... no 1st place big titles. Never top 3 at an Olympia or Arnold Classic.

Point is...in his prime, he was barely above average among his professional peers.

Now at 47, he is competing or would compete for what? He certainly can only place worse, not better. Silly.

Quintus

Considering his height I disagree, he was the smallest guy by a mile, add 5 inches and those placings would be much different I bet

Considering his height I disagree, he was the smallest guy by a mile, add 5 inches and those placings would be much different I bet

Yeah? You think that's the difference, huh? IDK...maybe you are right.

So considering this point, unless he is taller, the outcome should be the same for any "comeback."

Franco was short and won the Olympia. Frank Zane was only 5'9" and did pretty well.

Yeah? You think that's the difference, huh? IDK...maybe you are right.

So considering this point, unless he is taller, the outcome should be the same for any "comeback."

Franco was short and won the Olympia. Frank Zane was only 5'9" and did pretty well.

Well I doubt he’s gotten any taller over the years lol I just think he’ll still be able to present a decent physique again

Why don’t you like lee??

Well I doubt he’s gotten any taller over the years lol I just think he’ll still be able to present a decent physique again

Why don’t you like lee??

You think I don't like him??

LOL...IDK I guess he always came off as arrogant/cocky. I shouldn't really take that position I suppose.

My honest opinion? More then likely this is a stunt. BUT, if he tried to go all out and come back...he would have a very respectable physique.

Quintus
Yeah look at who was beating him though......

Get Shredded!
He definitely was known to eat a so called dirty bulk. I remember him saying he would he buckets of KFC. He’s very short and would go over 300+ lbs in the offseason.

Max

I remember an article/interview in one of my old MD magazines that said he would eat a dozen donuts everyday during his bulk. Bulking to 300+ lbs at his height gives new meaning to a dirty bulk.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I remember an article/interview in one of my old MD magazines that said he would eat a dozen donuts everyday during his bulk. Bulking to 300+ lbs at his height gives new meaning to a dirty bulk.

He was a very extreme guy. He a been a bit condescending about AAS an bodybuilding on YouTube. I still like that he’s kind of dick! Lol

Max

He was a very extreme guy. He a been a bit condescending about AAS an bodybuilding on YouTube. I still like that he’s kind of dick! Lol

Max

His older vids were a hoot to watch as he sure was cocky af.

Max

I watch him on Rx muscle with pulumbo. Dude is hilarious.
https://youtu.be/T6v4krwAz0g

His older vids were a hoot to watch as he sure was cocky af.

Aussies are like that. I lived in Canberra for 2 years and it’s kind of like the USA was in the 50’s. They love to use the word , Cunt, a lot!
Lmao

Max

Aussies are like that. I lived in Canberra for 2 years and it’s kind of like the USA was in the 50’s. They love to use the word , Cunt, a lot!
Lmao

Max

Oh yes they are funny cunts about it too as I know a few Aussies myself, lmao.

I like Lee, and he is obviously the edgy realist.... DUDE leave the fake plastic 45's alone... I know they are twice as wide and look impressive but bro.... move some REAL weight... steel plates make such a beautiful harmony... if your getting back... sing along!

Last edited:

Quintus

Yeah but his arms and entire physique were amazing, just too damn short.

That’s true. It is hard for the short guys 5-5 and below to win. Ronnie was about 5-10 and he looked taller but wasn’t. Dexter did well though.

Max

Woah... so many guys hating on LP ...never would of thought. That dude was unfortunately to short but his whole view of bodybuilding is pretty refreshing and realistic.

Also thought it was fucking crazy how that dude could get fat af and come back shredded. Dude had a crazy metabolism.

I'm a little suspect on his AAS claims... not the dosing but like how often he used them and how. It's very strange to hear him talk about it.

Back